Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:06 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 03:06 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 03:05 PM
~ {The Void's secrets} ~
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 03:02 PM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 06:36 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Wisteria flowers draped on the palm tree [P]

Wisteriaheart wandered around for a minute. It had been a long day- a lot of hunting. She had come back to camp with a rabbit and 2 mice- but it took all day. It was nice to finally relax in the clearing and let her worries wash away- oh! It was her best friend! Palmdrop! She quickly waved her paw to them with a smile, tail flicking and flashing in the air- it was nice to talk to Palm. They were the best.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:45 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Wisteria flowers draped on the palm tree [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz~ View Post

Wisteriaheart wandered around for a minute. It had been a long day- a lot of hunting. She had come back to camp with a rabbit and 2 mice- but it took all day. It was nice to finally relax in the clearing and let her worries wash away- oh! It was her best friend! Palmdrop! She quickly waved her paw to them with a smile, tail flicking and flashing in the air- it was nice to talk to Palm. They were the best.

Palmdrop was pacing around the camp, in desperate need of something to do. When he noticed his friend Wisteriaheart entering camp, he jumped up with excitement and ran over towards her. "Wow, you had a really good hunt today!" He exclaimed, smiling at the sight of the bundle of prey she had returned with. "That's really good to see. I'm guessing you had a good day then, judging by your bounty?" His tail swished back and forth as he sat down next to Wisteriaheart. "I've been awfully bored today. I've been helping some apprentices around camp, but for the most part, not much to do."
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:01 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Wisteriaheart glanced over, and smiled.

``Yeah I guess- soo, I was wondering, do you have a crush on anyone`` She smirked, she wanted to bother him- she liked to annoy her friends sometimes. It was funny to see their faces get all red. She liked to tease them sometimes.

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 4th, 2024, 01:52 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Wisteriaheart glanced over, and smiled.

``Yeah I guess- soo, I was wondering, do you have a crush on anyone`` She smirked, she wanted to bother him- she liked to annoy her friends sometimes. It was funny to see their faces get all red. She liked to tease them sometimes.
Palmdrop shook his head rapidly in response to the question, feeling embarrassment rising in his stomach. He flicked his ears and rolled his eyes. "A crush? No! I'm not really thinking about anything like that... I mean, there's this one warrior I've seen around camp, but I'm too nervous to talk to her."
Old April 4th, 2024, 04:20 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

@ItsATryp

Wisteriaheart smirked and raised her eyebrows as if saying 'tell me more'.

``Who~?`` She mewed slyly, tail flicking with amusement.

(sorry for the short post)

Help hatch my babies!

Old April 4th, 2024, 10:58 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
@ItsATryp

Wisteriaheart smirked and raised her eyebrows as if saying 'tell me more'.

``Who~?`` She mewed slyly, tail flicking with amusement.

(sorry for the short post)
"I don't really talk to her enough to know her..." Palmdrop trailed off with a shrug. His gaze then turned solemn, and Wisteriaheart would be able to tell from his expression that his train of thought changed to something darker. He turned his tail around his paws and huddled into himself, as if trying to comfort himself slightly.

"Things have been tough around here lately. I've just been wanting to... get out. Escape from it all for a little bit. I was thinking..." he paused, and then stood up and walked over to a corner of the camp, far away from anyone who could be eavesdropping. He then moved his head close to Wisteriaheart's ear and dropped his voice down to a very quiet whisper. "There's someone I want to see again. I... I only knew him when I was a kitten. He's my dad. The thing is- he doesn't live in the Clans." He felt anxiety rise in his stomach as he suggested what they would do. "Let's go 'hunting.' Let's go visit him."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; April 4th, 2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 11:09 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

@ItsATryp

Wisteriaheart looked over, a little suprised

``My dad's a kittypet too- or rouge? it's unclear`` She said, eye widening ``And yes, let's do that``

Help hatch my babies!

Old April 4th, 2024, 11:22 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
@ItsATryp

Wisteriaheart looked over, a little suprised

``My dad's a kittypet too- or rouge? it's unclear`` She said, eye widening ``And yes, let's do that``

"Oh, wow, we have something else in common." Palmdrop nodded, leaning away. He pointed his tail towards the exit of camp and, walking with his best friend, exited the camp to go on a "hunting" trip. He wandered along, trying to remember the direction he needed to go to get to where he was trying to go. To be completely honest, he'd only seen his dad when he was a kit- which wasn't too long ago, about 10 moons ago, but still. 10 moons was a good enough amount of time for his dad to be gone. But then he remembered the path he took to that strange place with tall... things and weird ground.

"Okay, I think I got it. Let's go this way." He jumped up and started heading towards the direction of the farm he remembered seeing his Papa at. "Oh, this is going to be just great," he said happily. "You'll love him, really. At least, I think so. He might've changed a lot... I know I changed a lot."

(i dont mean to be rude but can you try to add a little bit more to your posts,, i know you can make longer posts and you arent giving me much to work with lol)

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Wisteriaheart bounded after him, tail whipping as she ran a little ahead.

``I'm sure he's great- my dad was pretty cool too. Don't remember him much, more spent time with my siblings n' momma`` She said, her country accent coming through more.

She smiled as she reminisced on her kithood, like her first kill. It was a cold, rainy day. All the chickens were sleeping and cows were angry. She didn't get any cow milk that morning and the goats were running from her folk, so she was hungry that day. Only 2 moons old with 3 other littermates following after her. Her siblings were at home and being hungry and bored. Her litter mates and her were playing in the rain, it was icy cold and practically hailing with a bit of frosty snow dusting the ground and trees. They were running. Running far until they had caught scent of a rabbit and chased it down and killed it. They were so proud of themselves as they dragged it back through the harsh snow and ice. After almost 3 hours of dragging, they made it home. Their house folk, who also hadn't eaten much, cooked it, seasoned it, and split through all of us. It was a good day. A fun, happy day.

After maybe half an hour, they came to the border between Riverclan and the unclaimed lands. There was a small stream from past rains trickling down the hill that separated Riverclan and rogues. The stream was only an inch wide and stretched down the hill for as far as the eye could see. Behind them were a few pine trees, blossoming oaks, and barren birch trunks. A few trees were torn down and moss covered everything. Wisteria looked out into the distance ahead of them. Out at the horizon were a few two-leg nests and one barn on either side. Wisteriaheart stood on her back paws to see further, it was nothing but fields and dying grass with a few scattered patches of forest and birds and rabbits.

``You ready for this?`` Wisteriaheart asked, turning to see Palmdrop and tilting her head with a smile, sweet and gentle.

Help hatch my babies!

Old April 6th, 2024, 01:52 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saki View Post

Wisteriaheart bounded after him, tail whipping as she ran a little ahead.

``I'm sure he's great- my dad was pretty cool too. Don't remember him much, more spent time with my siblings n' momma`` She said, her country accent coming through more.

She smiled as she reminisced on her kithood, like her first kill. It was a cold, rainy day. All the chickens were sleeping and cows were angry. She didn't get any cow milk that morning and the goats were running from her folk, so she was hungry that day. Only 2 moons old with 3 other littermates following after her. Her siblings were at home and being hungry and bored. Her litter mates and her were playing in the rain, it was icy cold and practically hailing with a bit of frosty snow dusting the ground and trees. They were running. Running far until they had caught scent of a rabbit and chased it down and killed it. They were so proud of themselves as they dragged it back through the harsh snow and ice. After almost 3 hours of dragging, they made it home. Their house folk, who also hadn't eaten much, cooked it, seasoned it, and split through all of us. It was a good day. A fun, happy day.

After maybe half an hour, they came to the border between Riverclan and the unclaimed lands. There was a small stream from past rains trickling down the hill that separated Riverclan and rogues. The stream was only an inch wide and stretched down the hill for as far as the eye could see. Behind them were a few pine trees, blossoming oaks, and barren birch trunks. A few trees were torn down and moss covered everything. Wisteria looked out into the distance ahead of them. Out at the horizon were a few two-leg nests and one barn on either side. Wisteriaheart stood on her back paws to see further, it was nothing but fields and dying grass with a few scattered patches of forest and birds and rabbits.

``You ready for this?`` Wisteriaheart asked, turning to see Palmdrop and tilting her head with a smile, sweet and gentle.
"I was the only kit in my litter... I spend the first couple moons with my dad 'til my mom took me in and made me join RiverClan. I think I was okay with it, though." Palmdrop reminisced about his childhood that he often didn't think about anymore. "My mom took me to visit him once when I was a little older, but I think she got in trouble for it. After that, she became really mean to me. I was becoming an apprentice at the time so she didn't really need to focus on me that much anymore anyways, but you know." He stopped to shrug, before picking up the pace again. He was excited to finally be able to get out, but in the back of his mind he was filled with anxiety over the thought of doing something wrong.

He slowed his pace down to a stopping point as he reached the edge of the stream, looking out at the lang that belonged to rogues and twolegs. He felt a prick of excitement as he recognized the buildings in the distance. Just beyond them, was the barn his dad lived in. "This is so exciting... but I'm so nervous, at the same time," he admitted out loud. "It's been forever... but we're really close." His tail flicked back and forth slowly as he jumped over the stream. "Okay! Ahh, I'm so nervous. But we're doing this. Let's just go, okay? Don't let me rethink things..."