Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:04 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:53 AM
Flashfeather Finder
by Bean
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:43 AM

Old April 27th, 2024, 08:01 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Sweet Songs and Sharp Fangs [P]

She's trying so hard, but between the warmth that wraps around her as the bigger tom draws closer, and his soothing scent, it's a war to stay awake. Leoardsong is sleepy; her head lolls and the muscles of her face relax, releasing the tension this night had brought her. She cuddles in, feeling the rise and fall of her lover's chest, the rhythmic noise slowing her breathing. Wolffang's rumbling voice graces her ears, and even that had her consciousness struggling not to be dragged down into slumber.

"Aw... that's the... sweetest thing I've ever..... heard." She sighed, nuzzling herself closer to Wolfang as if trying to sap up all his warmth. Not that she was close, he just brought her this sustainable sense of comfort. The she-cat lids dropped as she leaned into the tom's muscular frame. "If you run off to StarClan ahead of me again," the molly flared to attention for a brief moment. "You can bet I'll be right on your tail and I'll step on it... for going ahead of me."

Leopardsong parted her maw in the longest yawn. Everything about her feels heavy from her arms to her paws. She should head back to the nursery, but forcing herself to get up now sounded excruciating. It was warm and safe, and Wolffang was here. She doubted she could move away from him even if she wanted to right now. It's been a while since she felt this sense of security, it was such a nice feeling.

"When I..." The molly started, blinking her eyes open briefly trying to fight off the tiredness. She lost her former thought, it was there. She knew it was there but it was like trying to catch smoke or air. Slumping her entire weight against the tom, although it probably wasn't much to him, she gave up on trying to pick up her head entirely, letting it fall against Wolffang and leaving it there.

"I'm tired... sleepy," She grumbled against Wolffang's fur. She'd like to talk more with him and try to decipher his words to see if she could work out any meaning to them. It felt like there was something there, something she could cling to in response to her feelings, but she was barely awake. It was hard to respond when she could hardly formulate a decent thought. She gave up on fighting a losing battle and let her consciousness slowly drift away, unaware of her near slip.

"Wolffang, I..." The she-cat started and then her voice peter out. Her lids slid shut and her breathing slowed as sleep finally cradled her in its tender embrace.

@TheNyanCatMinecart [sorry for the wait we can end this here or you can do the last post.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 2nd, 2024, 04:23 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Sweet Songs and Sharp Fangs [P]

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

Had he been too blunt? What if his promise wasn't enough? He had to be truthful, but... Maybe I should have more control over whether I die or not. I don't want to leave her again. I can't leave her again. StarClan brought me back. Surely they'd understand-

His racing thoughts were immediately brought to a halt as Leopardsong cuddled closer, her warm, soft body pressing against his as her finely shaped head pressed into his chest. He closed his eyes. A purr rumbled through him. The sweetest thing she's ever heard... Any and all doubts relaxed. Wolffang smiled and pressed his muzzle against her cheek. Her long fur tickled his nose. It smelled like milk and soft bedding...

Leopardsong's copper eyes suddenly flashed, but her remark only made Wolffang's smile grow. "I'll hold you to that," he joked, feeling warmth bloom inside him like a fresh newleaf flower. How... how had he gotten so lucky? How had StarClan brought this wonderful, funny, sweet she-cat into his life? Leopardsong was... well, even every meow and purr in existence wouldn't come close to describing her. He loved her so much that it hurt. Oh, how he hoped she loved him back...

Leopardsong tried to talk, and Wolffang's ear pricked to pick up her words. But every sentence faded off into a tired standstill, and whatever she was trying to say vanished as sweet sleep embraced her.

He didn't care that the nest he was on was old and musty and not his. He was here, together, with Leopardsong. Watching her flanks rise and fall, the peacefulness that encircled her like a queen protecting its kit... Emotion welled up inside him, filling his lungs, his throat, his blood, his soul.

"I love you."

The words slipped out in a faint whisper before he could stop them. Wolffang blinked, a little alarmed - he hadn't wanted to confess now - but Leopardsong remained asleep. He breathed a faint sigh of relief, then relaxed against her, soaking up her warmth, her grace, her perfection.

As he closed his eyes, the words bounced around in his mind, taking the form of a gentle she-cat's mew. Words he desperately wanted to be told.

I love you, too.

@Moonraven (I know I didn't have to respond, but I wanted to anyway! And no need to apologize! You're very busy and absolutely killing it with Twilightstar.)

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!