Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:11 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 01:10 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:59 AM
Warrior Name Game
Today 12:50 AM
A Pool of Cloves Burning...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:42 AM

Old August 27th, 2024, 09:14 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

RiverClan who you gonna call? micebusters! [ p ]

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 56 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Marigoldwhisper

the singular mouse, and double rabbits were .. better than nothing but far from being enough to feed a whole clan. he knew not what was happening with the patrols, and while wormbite trusted dusklion to handle it soon he was always eager to lend a helping paw. though, the place they were in were rather .. unfamiliar so, the warrior rose to his paws.

best to find a decent enough warrior who would make this as smoothest as possible. and was available.

owltalon was the first cat who caught his nose. wormbite was not incredibly familiar with her but she was older, and a lionheart. she had to be somewhat capable. without another thought, the oriental approached the molly. "pardon me, " he piped up, clearing his throat softly. "would you like to go and hunt with me? the pile iss low, " he jerked his head in what he guessed was the direction of the pile.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: who you gonna call? micebusters! [ p ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 56 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Marigoldwhisper

the singular mouse, and double rabbits were .. better than nothing but far from being enough to feed a whole clan. he knew not what was happening with the patrols, and while wormbite trusted dusklion to handle it soon he was always eager to lend a helping paw. though, the place they were in were rather .. unfamiliar so, the warrior rose to his paws.

best to find a decent enough warrior who would make this as smoothest as possible. and was available.

owltalon was the first cat who caught his nose. wormbite was not incredibly familiar with her but she was older, and a lionheart. she had to be somewhat capable. without another thought, the oriental approached the molly. "pardon me, " he piped up, clearing his throat softly. "would you like to go and hunt with me? the pile iss low, " he jerked his head in what he guessed was the direction of the pile.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
The Lionheart hadn't been doing much other than watching the passing clouds and wondering where they may be going. She remembered watching them all the time in some faint vague memory that smelt something of citrus, but the memory along with the smell immediately melted away as soon as her brain registered it. Gone until the back ends of her mind dug it back up for her to marvel at once more.

She lay on her back, squinted eyes to the sun above. She raised her paws out in front of her and unsheathed her claws, watching as honey colored rays filtered to the bloody tint of her talons, making them appear to be rosy. Then, somecat approached her. Being alert was something the she-cat had forgotten to do in the moment, so it slightly startled her, sending a jolt of adrenaline through her heart. Though, her expression showed no sign of surprise and she leaned her head back to meet the warriors eyes with a cool expression.

"Ah, Wormbite, eh?" Owltalon flashed her teeth at him in a welcoming manner before darting an amber eye towards the kill pile. Bare bones, not nearly as fruitful as it should've been. Her muzzle gave way and tugged downwards in a slight frown. "Right ya are, chap, let's get goin' yeah?" Without another mew, the Lionheart rolled herself back onto her stomach and pushed herself to her paws, giving her pelt a nice shake before trotting off.

She was sure they wouldn't have to go far from the den to hunt, but she still wandered off a bit, keeping the strangely made structure in her line of sight (or whatever sight she had left...)

That's when she heard something. Quick and skittering but not light enough to be unnoticeable. They animal seemed to be in haste, meaning that they already noticed two predators were near or they simply got spooked by something else and the two felines had yet to be noticed. Regardless of the answer, the Lionheart dropped down into a low crouch, her chin brushing the ground as her shoulders began to square up.

ROLLING FOR ACCURACY...
OWLTALON ROLLED A 20
(hunt complete!)

[+1 squirrel]

Turns out, said animal was a squirrel and Owltalon found herself purring with delight. The savory scent of meat and copper was fresh on her nose and she made haste to bury what she had caught, marking the place with one swift swipe of her claws.

[Inventory - 1 squirrel]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!