Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:33 PM
Honeypaw Mentor Finder
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 05:17 PM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:16 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:11 PM

Old May 10th, 2024, 04:40 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Gathering information [P]

Corvin

The massive loner slipped out of her family's den, leaving Uno still snoozing in their den, walked soundlessly beside Thor, and shot a quick glance towards her kits (they were not so baby anymore, she was realizing) to make sure they were all still sleeping. She had asked her mate to teach the kits about different kinds of prey and let them smell the fur and feathers to be able to get a feel for how they all smelled. She had other things to get done.

Corvin had made her way towards the territory of the ShadowedClan, but stopped before reaching the border. She needed information, but she wasn't an idiot, and wouldn't risk being considered a trespasser. Now she would just have to wait for one of the warriors to approach her.

@Kaybug. - Batstorm
Old May 10th, 2024, 04:47 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Gathering information [P]

Batstorm
Beefed Up 1, 2, and 3

Batstorm was out for a stroll along the border when he was alerted to the presence of a loner. The dark furred warrior made his way to where he could smell the feline. His orange gaze finally caught the sight of a cat. "Excuse me. Why are you so close to the border?" His eyes were narrowed and he was on alert.

Batstorm's claws were sheathed though, he wasn't going to purposely attack the cat quite yet unless she proved to be an enemy. She wasn't trespassing either... This was suspicious but he didn't budge.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 13th, 2024, 12:59 PM

Corvin

She pretended not to have sensed the other cat approaching and chose to instead raise a paw, drag her tongue over it a couple of times before moving to clean her shoulder. As the other cat spoke she looked up, keeping her expression calm and curious instead of surprised, and smiled a little as her ear twitched. To make sure she got the information she was looking for she would have to resort to acting a bit. "Oh, I prefer the shade of the trees sometimes over how hot it can get in the sun," she mewed with a dismissive flick of her tail. "Do you worry, I'm not planning to cross your borders."

She let her gaze travel over the forest and she let it follow a few birds flying overhead before she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath of the fresh air, but on a mask of calmness.

"So, I assume you're a clan cat then. No, don't tell me which one, hold on let me guess... Well, you look rather strong so Shadowclan?" A slight inflection of her voice and curious tilt of her head should sell the illusion of just a mild-mannered, friendly outsider looking to chit-chat. If this didn't work it wouldn't be hard to try again with another cat, after all.

@Kaybug. remember to mention or quote me i almost missed your post until now ! Also I'd like for this RP to finish semi-quickly so I can move on with Wyvern and Corvin, so she is just looking for possible updates on recent happenings if she can get that out of Bat :>

Last edited by Luminous; May 13th, 2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 02:42 PM
Lover's Rock

- @Luminous [My bad! I thought I mentioned you]

Batstorm
Beefed Up 1, 2, & 3

"Mmm. It's wise that you don't and yes, I'm from Shadowclan. My name is Batstorm..." the black warrior trailed off as he watched the outsider. Batstorm flicked his tail as he stood there cautiously.

"Well then... what do you want? Join the clan or...?" He had a stoic expression on his face while he stood there.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 14th, 2024, 11:56 AM

Corvin

She waved her tail slightly in a greeting. "Nice name, Batstorm, my name's Milly." She had never seen the point of giving anyone her real name unless she was actually planning on getting to know them, which in this case, she was not. Better sprinkle in a few different fake names. It made others trying to find her by word of mouth harder, and her family safer. And Corvin would have burnt down the forest if it meant her kits getting to grow up in a safer place. It was why she was here now, after all.

"Join the clan? Oh, I don't think I know enough about you guys to make a decision like that. Like, I've heard of Dawnstar - she is your leader, isn't she? - and I know you have those healers of yours... but not much more than that..." she trailed off, letting a troubled expression settle over her face, as if she would consider joining if she just got to know a bit more. Something like this was usually enough to make someone talk about what she wanted to know about, but if it wasn't she could always ask - better not reveal that she was here for information though, as it usually sowed suspicion.

@Kaybug.
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Lover's Rock

Batstorm

"...Dawnstar is indeed my leader. And those are called medicine cats... Lostspark and Mossfreckle." Batstorm's nose twitched. Something about this cat was fishy but he wasn't going to say anything. His orange gaze was sharp.

"So, what is your business by our border...Milly?"

- @Luminous

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; May 19th, 2024 at 08:55 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 05:33 AM

Corvin

Ok medicine cats Lostspark and Mossfreckle. It had changed since Thor had been a clancat then, but Dawnstar was still the leader. But Corvin was sensing that Batstorm was starting to mistrust her. Well, she supposed this interaction would be more shortlived than she had hoped. A silent debate between leaving before the other cat got too suspicious and staying a bit longer to see what more she could squeeze out. Then again this cat seemed pretty unwilling to talk, so it might be better not to risk it?

She tilted her head a bit and allowed her eyebrows to rise a bit at the last thing he said. "Like I said, I like it here." A pause, pretending to hesitate and feigning nervousness before speaking again. "Look, I'm not planning on crossing your border, but if it's... like a problem or... something like that, I can leave"

@Kaybug.