Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:18 PM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by val
Today 04:18 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:10 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 04:08 PM
Lightning Training !
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 03:56 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky
Default ROLEPLAY ☆ ROUND-UP

HELLO WCO {:<

huhuhu. a good handful of my li'l guys are growin' up and developin' on me so i figured i'd go ahead and fish for some interactions while i'm in the mood to type all this up

if i owe you a long overdue post somewhere... lemme know and i'll get on that o7 i've got swiss cheese for brains so if i missed you then that was not intentional

if you want a brand-spankin'-new interaction... roger that :3c just file this paperwork for me

who do you want an interaction with:

tell me about your character:

any plotstuff in mind, or are we just seein' where it goes?:

private or public? you start, or me? if you have no pub/priv preference and want me to start, it will almost certainly be a private thread

&& mention or quote me!

i've got a link to bios in my sig but a lot of that stuff is in diiiiiiire need of an update so here's the sparknotes for all that:

THUNDERCLAN:
peachpaw: aloof, bossy, snob-with-a-heart-of-gold. your big brother who's regularly annoyed with you but still buys you lunch. wannabe toughguy doofus thinks he's much more mature than he is. deeply emotional and dorky and uncool but don't tell him i said all that. capable of great sweetness but he's gotta be a brat about it first. obsessive. fueled by praise. fastidious prince.

goldenpaw: Going To Save The World And Everyone In It With The Power Of Friendship!!! and also emotional manipulation. bouncy little critter with a self-appointed Life's Purpose. kind goals being achieved through questionable means. master of improv. terminally unbothered. genuinely harboring a pretty severe delusion but they're silly with it so it's flyin' under the radar.
i have a specific plot for golden but it's been stashed for now until i have the time/focus/motivation for it. goldenpaw is currently sick as part of thc's outbreak plot.

WINDCLAN:
maggotpaw: marathon yapper. HATES being a warrior cats oc. shameless. Mom Issues. prolific liar. grubby. kind of a mean little beast. fond of stories and flowers and sunbathing and ELDERS. offputting. likes having friends; very bad at making them.

whiterabbit: The Mom Issue. charming deadbeat. world class personal relationship saboteur. a storyteller in her own right. pride & hubris & poor planning. doing it for the plot. a font of surface-level charisma and whimsy. she's her own worst enemy but she could easily be somebody else's too. busybody gossiphound. likes making friends; very bad at keeping them.

SHADOWCLAN:
mosquitopaw: just a kid and life is a nightmare. absurd looking little man. very soft very tender. polite, curious, gentle lad. lifelong learner. he wants to know your lore. slowly growing his confidence up, look at him go. easily impressed and happy to admire others. professional list maker. D1 overthinker. not a mean bone in his body..........for now.

swantooth: Ma There's A Weird Cat Outside (/ref). designated background character. i really just made her to pop up at random and be unnerving. extremely perceptive and very mad about it. tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives (/ref). little miss rule follower unless she thinks the rule is stupid. sleepy. hypocrite. regularly forgets she can be perceived by others. little to no concept of the passage of time. filterless. hasn't emoted in fifty years. would thrive under capitalism.

RIVERCLAN:
salamanderpaw: meathead bully cursed to introspect. baby patriot. she thinks a lot but all of her thoughts are the stupid kind. shaped like a bowling ball. handles her problems the way a bowling ball might. possible future warmonger. annoying brat. those are love punches, honest. instead of a brain there is an angry soup. itsy bitsy brawler. loud & wrong.

OUTSIDERS:
jin: guy gnawing the bars of his enclosure. house arrest bewitchment. wretched and childish and deeply lonely. in a perpetual state of losing it. Mr. Abandonment Issues. fabulous host. social butterfly in a cage. two-faced fibber. bad at letting cats go. could have been a real sweetheart were it not for all the horrors.
jin is trapped in his general territory (gravelly waypoint) and cannot visit elsewhere. interactions with him can either be in the gravelly waypoint thread or a private thread set in the same location.

tsolmon: tsolmon the GREAT and TERRIBLE. tsolmon the ALL-POWERFUL and MIGHTY. tsolmon the LONGWINDED and SILLY. outrageous young thing. casually violent, morally crooked, deeply unserious. archaic rambler. convinced the end is super nigh. deeply paranoid. fear and joy and fear and joy. their bark is infinitely worse than their bite.

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ROLEPLAY ☆ ROUND-UP

who do you want an interaction with: Tsolmon

tell me about your character: Tends to be very motherly and can be very protective

any plotstuff in mind, or are we just seein' where it goes?: See where it goes

private or public? you start, or me? You start it.
@nyme

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 02:22 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
who do you want an interaction with: Tsolmon

tell me about your character: Tends to be very motherly and can be very protective

any plotstuff in mind, or are we just seein' where it goes?: See where it goes

private or public? you start, or me? You start it.
@nyme
ohhh i love this >:3! thread will be up soon!!

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 02:38 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Stares at you
Pulls out two

who do you want an interaction with: Salamander

tell me about your character: Living ball of dread and anxiety named Beaverpaw

any plotstuff in mind, or are we just seein' where it goes?: They can become friends

private or public? you start, or me? No preference on who starts it, but probably private!

who do you want an interaction with: Mosquito

tell me about your character: Bold and wnjoys encouraging kits and apprentices, we have Bloomingblaze!

any plotstuff in mind, or are we just seein' where it goes?: Maybe she could help him with some training :0

private or public? you start, or me? Same as the other :3

@nyme

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Status: ♪ we're all dead in devil town. that's fine, 'cause nothing's gonna scare us now. ♪
Bump Policy: wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 hours if urgent, 4 if it's the weekend.
My Mood: Distracted

who do you want an interaction with: Mosquitopaw

tell me about your character: My man Darkice, he's larger than other cats, he's got a kinda deep voice too. Darkice has a rough and tough exterior and doesn't like talking much, but deep down he would do anything for his loved ones and Clans and does have weaknesses, weaknesses that he never shows. He's got family issues, his dad was pretty bad and his mom...they don't talk much since they remind each other of their bad past with his dad–Darkice has some childhood trauma that's made him how he is today.

any plotstuff in mind, or are we just seein' where it goes?: Going with the flow :]

private or public? you start, or me? I have no preference, you may decide!

@nyme

Vapcool on DA
❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Some of my characters may be terrible cats, you may be angered by the actions of my cats, but keep in mind that something my characters do or say probably isn't something I would do or say.