Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 04:38 PM
an accidental guest... [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Splashing, Fishing, and...
by Blaaze
Last post by korok
a touch of rage makes for...
by Omari
Last post by korok
Today 04:36 PM

Old September 2nd, 2024, 07:35 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default The Willow's shadow at Dusk

Willowtail and Dusklion bonding hehe

Willowtail awoke, yawning and grooming herself to wake fully. The warrior didn't know exactly what she was to do today, she didn't have an apprentice, her mate was busy today. Willowtail huffed, stepping out in the gentle breeze as she felt the cool ground under her small paws. Willowtail looked around, Softpaw was out training, Sweetsap was settling in and weening Seakit. Weepingpaw was sick, Daisykit was clearly to young to go out. Willowtail sighed.... As she approched the fresh-kill pile. She decided, hunting. Dusklion had complimented her "lucky" hunting, in truth Willowtail believed she'd only caught the rabbit due to her Windclan side instincts. But that would stay to herself. Oh! Speaking of Dusklion, the pretty and responsible deputy whom Willowtail looked up to, was right there.... perfect! Why not ask her to hunt? Willowtail gulped down her meal, cleaning out her teeth and licking her maw. "Dusklion?" Willowtail meowed, "Hi.... I uhm, I was wondering if you'd like to go hunting with me? I noticed the pile was going down a bit... and didn't want to hunt alone." Willowtail meowed, she wincied internally at her small slip up. Huh! Who would want to hunt alone at this time? Honestly, who could? Willowtail licked her paw gently, wiping her muzzle a bit self-counciously as she waited for the deputies response.
@taillow

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa; September 17th, 2024 at 03:37 PM.
Old September 14th, 2024, 09:42 PM

Default Re: The Willow's shadow at Dusk

bump

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:08 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Taking a moment after waking up to draw her paw across her face in an attempt to make herself appear somewhat put together, Dusklion perked an ear as she heard paw steps coming her way. She lifted her head to spot Willowtail and a smile stretched across her face. "Hey, Tails! Sure, can do that." Hunting wasn't a bad idea, and the prey-pile did need to be restocked since their move to the new camp. Plus, it was early enough in the morning that she figured she wouldn't be needed for anything in camp just yet.

Letting out a stretch and subsequent yawn, the deputy stood and flicked her tail. "'M ready to head out when you are. Got any particular spot in mind for hunting?" Dusklion didn't really care where they went, so long as there was plentiful prey.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old September 19th, 2024, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Taking a moment after waking up to draw her paw across her face in an attempt to make herself appear somewhat put together, Dusklion perked an ear as she heard paw steps coming her way. She lifted her head to spot Willowtail and a smile stretched across her face. "Hey, Tails! Sure, can do that." Hunting wasn't a bad idea, and the prey-pile did need to be restocked since their move to the new camp. Plus, it was early enough in the morning that she figured she wouldn't be needed for anything in camp just yet.

Letting out a stretch and subsequent yawn, the deputy stood and flicked her tail. "'M ready to head out when you are. Got any particular spot in mind for hunting?" Dusklion didn't really care where they went, so long as there was plentiful prey.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Willowtail looked at the deputy, her heart relaxing to steadybeats as Dusklion agreed. "Thanks." Willowtail purred, a small flicker of happiness lingering in her chest as the deputy spoke a bit casual with her. "I'm ready, uhm......" Willowtail then hesitated when asked where to go. "Uhh, I honestly didn't think that ahead. But lets see where ours noses guide us I guess?" Willowtail mewed, her whiskers twitching in embarssment and amusement.