by Estelle
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:49 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Quick at the Foot of death

Quickpaw crouched in the bushes, and caught sight of a cat with a stale WindClan scent. It was a she-cat. And she had limp back leg. Any easy kill for him! He moved forward a bit. His cute looks would get him far enough, because no cat would expect a cute little cat like him to kill them. As the she-cat came closer, he figured out that it was Ashfoot. Quickpaw let out a tiny snort, and shut his maw imidiatly. Hopefully no one had heard that. He got lower to the ground, ready to cut her off.
@Bluest+r~
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: Quick at the Foot of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Quickpaw crouched in the bushes, and caught sight of a cat with a stale WindClan scent. It was a she-cat. And she had limp back leg. Any easy kill for him! He moved forward a bit. His cute looks would get him far enough, because no cat would expect a cute little cat like him to kill them. As the she-cat came closer, he figured out that it was Ashfoot. Quickpaw let out a tiny snort, and shut his maw imidiatly. Hopefully no one had heard that. He got lower to the ground, ready to cut her off.
@Bluest+r~
Ashfoot limped through the forest. "No point in living in Windclan." She murmured to whoever was listening. She then heard a tiny snort and her head snapped to a clump of bushes. Ashfoot scented the air but the cat must have rolled in something that blocked her scent glands. "Hello..?" She meowed quietly and slowly backed away fron the bushes, her leg hitting every stick and leaf in the way.
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Ashfoot limped through the forest. "No point in living in Windclan." She murmured to whoever was listening. She then heard a tiny snort and her head snapped to a clump of bushes. Ashfoot scented the air but the cat must have rolled in something that blocked her scent glands. "Hello..?" She meowed quietly and slowly backed away fron the bushes, her leg hitting every stick and leaf in the way.

Quickpaw jumped out of the bushes. Hiya! He said, in a high, squeaky voice. He padded a little closer, but cautiously so he wasn't suspected. Ashfoot looked hesitant, so he would have to be very careful.
Old Today, 04:27 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:
Quickpaw jumped out of the bushes. Hiya! He said, in a high, squeaky voice. He padded a little closer, but cautiously so he wasn't suspected. Ashfoot looked hesitant, so he would have to be very careful.
Ashfoot let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, Quickpaw, it's just you. Why aren't you out with your mentor?" She meowed and looked around.
Old Today, 08:54 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:

Ashfoot let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, Quickpaw, it's just you. Why aren't you out with your mentor?" She meowed and looked around.
Wow. An unexpected question! Er...Duskfur's sick! He mewed quickly, trying not to give anything away. He took a step closer. Almost there...! Just a little closer, and he would make his first move.
Old Today, 09:13 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:
Wow. An unexpected question! Er...Duskfur's sick! He mewed quickly, trying not to give anything away. He took a step closer. Almost there...! Just a little closer, and he would make his first move.
Ashfoot stepped back. "Well who's out with you? Maybe I should check on Duskfur!" She meowed and turned around to head back.
Old Today, 09:22 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:

Ashfoot stepped back. "Well who's out with you? Maybe I should check on Duskfur!" She meowed and turned around to head back.

Quickpaw quickly bounced in front, intercepting her. I don't think you're going anywhere. He sneered, jumping on top of her. He aimed a blow at Ashfoot's face, striking her above the eye, claws unsheathed. Don't worry. Quickpaw smiled. It'll be a Quick death. He laughed. Pinning her down, he raked his claws across her stomach, then kicked her crippled leg.
Old Today, 09:27 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:
Quickpaw quickly bounced in front, intercepting her. I don't think you're going anywhere. He sneered, jumping on top of her. He aimed a blow at Ashfoot's face, striking her above the eye, claws unsheathed. Don't worry. Quickpaw smiled. It'll be a Quick death. He laughed. Pinning her down, he raked his claws across her stomach, then kicked her crippled leg.
Ashfoot tilted her head when Quickpaw suddenly jumped in front of her. She was caught by surprise by his attack and yowled in pain as he streaked his claws down her eye, making her half blind. Ashfoot growled as he raked her stomach and kicked her leg. Ashfoot rolled over, out of his reach and snarled. "Quickpaw, you're insane. What's up with you?" She launched herself at him and attempted to slash his ear.
Old Today, 10:11 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:

Ashfoot tilted her head when Quickpaw suddenly jumped in front of her. She was caught by surprise by his attack and yowled in pain as he streaked his claws down her eye, making her half blind. Ashfoot growled as he raked her stomach and kicked her leg. Ashfoot rolled over, out of his reach and snarled. "Quickpaw, you're insane. What's up with you?" She launched herself at him and attempted to slash his ear.

Quickpaw laughed. Nothing. This is how I've always been. He winced as she sliced his ear, but he quickly regained control. Stop struggling. He advised. Don't you want an easy death? He opened his jaws, leaning forward. His hot breath on her face, he mewed softly. Last words? He croaked. Smiling, he leaned in closer, Ashfoot pinned beneath him.
Old Today, 10:16 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:
Quickpaw laughed. Nothing. This is how I've always been. He winced as she sliced his ear, but he quickly regained control. Stop struggling. He advised. Don't you want an easy death? He opened his jaws, leaning forward. His hot breath on her face, he mewed softly. Last words? He croaked. Smiling, he leaned in closer, Ashfoot pinned beneath him.
Ashfoot narrowed her eyes. "Yeah. Tell Twilightstar that I left WindClan willingly." She meowed feebly.

[dont actually lmao]