Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:22 PM
Thread deletion
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 06:20 PM
A mentor for willowpaw
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 06:19 PM
New Landmark Competition!...
by taillow
Last post by nyme
Today 06:14 PM
Redmire Roleplay Finder
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 06:03 PM

Old October 21st, 2024, 03:05 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

WindClan [ p ] Silkpaw´s Training [ p ]

Mentor:
Fleetsmoke [ @anika ]

Apprentice:
Silkpaw [ @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost ]

General Training
Territory Tour: 0 / 1
Thunderglade (ThunderClan Border)
Whispering Wetlands (ShadowClan Border)
Sedgewater Valley (RiverClan Border)

WindClan Territory
Starry Meadow (Gravesite)
Sky Glade
Sunset Grove
Twilight Falls
Windy Hills

Healing (Please have Silkpaw seek out Lightningstorm and / or Rabbitpaw for this): 0 / 1

Patrols (Herb, Hunting, Battle, Border): 1 / 4
Windy Hills | Hunting

Hunting
Stalking - 0 / 1
Crouching - 0 / 1
Pouncing - 0 / 1
Tracking - 0 / 1
Running - 0 / 1
Night Hunting - 0 / 1
Fishing (Not Required) - 0 / 1

Battle / Combat
Offense - 0 / 1
Defense - 0 / 1
Land Combat - 0 / 1
Water Combat - 0 / 1
Advanced Land Combat - 0 / 1
Advanced Water Combat - 0 / 1
Stealth - 0 / 1
Ambush - 0 / 1

Battle Experiences (Raids / Border Fights) - Requires a Battle / Combat Session
N / A

Plot Participation
N / A

Clan Meetings
0 / 2

Respect / Honor
Clan Etiquette - 0 / 1
Clan Relations - 0 / 1
Clan History - 0 / 1
Intro. to Predators and / or Self-Defense - 0 / 1
Basic Silent Communications - 0 / 1
Digging / Tunneling - 0 / 1
Warrior Code Recall - 0 / 1

Final Assessment
N / A - Link will be provided.

(When Grim gave her a necklace )

Last edited by anika; Yesterday at 03:56 PM.
Old October 21st, 2024, 03:10 PM

WindClan Re: [ p ] Silkpaw´s Training [ p ]

Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

[ This training session takes place after the October Gathering. ]

Emerging from the warriors´ den was a sleek-furred, white-based she-cat with brown splotches and a brown tail, her eyes the color of the sky. The warrior´s ears twitched, sky blue hues narrowing down to slits.

´´Silkpaw!´´ Fleetsmoke called out for her apprentice, her tail swaying behind her. ´´I´m taking you out for a territory tour.´´ Fleetsmoke had been one of the cats to be sent throughout WindClan Territory to see if there were any fires at the places she had been sent to. Luckily, there hadn´t been. The fires her Clanmates had found had been dealt with, and Fleetsmoke had been lucky.

[ @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost ]

Last edited by anika; October 22nd, 2024 at 07:13 AM.
Old October 21st, 2024, 03:15 PM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: [ p ] Silkpaw´s Training [ p ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

Emerging from the warriors´ den was a sleek-furred, white-based she-cat with brown splotches and a brown tail, her eyes the color of the sky. The warrior´s ears twitched, sky blue hues narrowing down to slits.

´´Silkpaw!´´ Fleetsmoke called out for her apprentice, her tail swaying behind her. ´´I´m taking you out for a territory tour.´´ Fleetsmoke had been one of the cats to be sent throughout WindClan Territory to see if there were any fires at the places she had been sent to. Luckily, there hadn´t been. The fires her Clanmates had found had been dealt with, and Fleetsmoke had been lucky.

[IMG][/IMG]
Silkpaw
WindClan Apprentice

No Purrks
0/100

[IMG][/IMG]
Silkpaw
WindClan Apprentice

No Purrks
0/100

Silkpaw got up with a stretch and padded towards Fleetsmoke without saying anything, simply nodding in agreement. She had been a cat of few words since the fire. "Yes Fleetsmoke," She meowed quietly.

bro i dont have a image for silkpaw ))

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

Songstar is the leader of HarpClan! She has an open den policy!

Old October 21st, 2024, 03:22 PM

Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

Fleetsmoke´s sky blue hues narrowed at Silkpaw´s tense form, and the warrior shouldered her way through her Clanmates and over to her apprentice. She sat back on her haunches beside Silkpaw.

´´Hey,´´ Fleetsmoke mewed softly, giving the young she-cat a swift lick across her ear. ´´I know that things have been tough, especially with the fires,´´ She murmured, her gaze softening. ´´but you know that I was part of the patrols that went to scout the territory whenever they were there. You know that Crowtooth and Hawkfur and the others took care of any fires that were in our territory.´´

The WindClanner let out a soothing purr. ´´Relax, Silkpaw. I know how it feels to be scared, and to be anxious,´´ Fleetsmoke chuckled softly, her ears twitching. ´´But I didn´t let fear and anxiety overcome me. I want you to cheer up, and I want you to focus, alright? We´ll be starting with the Thunderglade, WindClan´s border with ThunderClan.´´

[ @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost - sweet fleet ]

Last edited by anika; October 21st, 2024 at 03:24 PM.
Old October 21st, 2024, 03:25 PM
the ham is coming

Quote:
Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

Fleetsmoke´s sky blue hues narrowed at Silkpaw´s tense form, and the warrior shouldered her way through her Clanmates and over to her apprentice. She sat back on her haunches beside Silkpaw.

´´Hey,´´ Fleetsmoke mewed softly, giving the young she-cat a swift lick across her ear. ´´I know that things have been tough, especially with the fires,´´ She murmured, her gaze softening. ´´but you know that I was part of the patrols that went to scout the territory whenever they were there. You know that Crowtooth and Hawkfur and the others took care of any fires that were in our territory.´´

The WindClanner let out a soothing purr. ´´Relax, Silkpaw. I know how it feels to be scared, and to be anxious,´´ Fleetsmoke chuckled softly, her ears twitching. ´´But I didn´t let fear and anxiety overcome me. I want you to cheer up, and I want you to focus, alright? We´ll be starting with the Thunderglade, WindClan´s border with ThunderClan.´´

[ @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost - sweet fleet ]

[IMG][/IMG]
Silkpaw
WindClan Apprentice

No Purrks
0/100

Silkpaw smiled at her mentor. "Thank you," She meowed, still quiet, but more cheerful now. "That sounds good."

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!

Old October 21st, 2024, 03:33 PM

Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

At Silkpaw´s more cheerful tone, Fleetsmoke grinned. ´´That´s the spirit, love,´´ She purred, getting to her paws. ´´Let´s go.´´

Once arriving at the Thunderglade, Fleetsmoke halted about two fox-lengths away from the border.
´´Don´t get too close,´´ The warrior warned her apprentice. ´´ThunderClan cats are vicious. I don´t want you ending up hurt because of one of them.´´

Fleetsmoke´s whiskers twitched. ´´The scent is fresh. A patrol must have just passed,´´ She concluded, taking in the fresh ThunderClan scent; yet she wrinkled her nose in disgust at it. ´´I want you to take in their scent, memorize it,´´ She instructed Silkpaw, blue eyes flicking over to the she-cat. ´´You´ll be patrolling here a lot, as well as the other borders.´´

Last edited by anika; October 21st, 2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old October 21st, 2024, 03:39 PM
the ham is coming

Quote:
Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

At Silkpaw´s more cheerful tone, Fleetsmoke grinned. ´´That´s the spirit, love,´´ She purred, getting to her paws. ´´Let´s go.´´

Once arriving at the Thunderglade, Fleetsmoke halted about two fox-lengths away from the border. ´´Don´t get too close,´´ The warrior warned her apprentice. ´´ThunderClan cats are vicious. I don´t want you ending up hurt because of one of them.´´

Fleetsmoke´s whiskers twitched. ´´The scent is fresh. A patrol must have just passed,´´ She concluded, taking in the fresh ThunderClan scent, yet she wrinkled her nose in disgust at it. ´´I want you to take in their scent, memorize it,´´ She instructed Silkpaw, blue eyes flicking over to the she-cat. ´´You´ll be patrolling here a lot, as well as the other borders.´´

[IMG][/IMG]
Silkpaw
WindClan Apprentice | Shy

No Purrks
3/100

Silkpaw didn't think the scent smelled too bad, just... different. She did her best to try and remember it though. A foresty, wood-like odor. "It smells kind of like the woods," Silkpaw meowed. "Crisp and fresh, but also humid and strong." Silkpaw always had odd ways of describing things.

Last edited by Clamfish The Sheet Ghost; October 21st, 2024 at 03:40 PM.
Old October 21st, 2024, 03:47 PM

Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

Fleetsmoke tipped her head. She had forgotten that Silkpaw liked to describe things in detail. ´´ThunderClan scent carries the smell of the woods because they live in an oak forest,´´ She explained, gesturing to the oaks and birches and maples that were a part of ThunderClan Territory. ´´They tend to have a certain type of...mustiness...to their scent.´´

She turned to Silkpaw. ´´Now, on to Whispering Wetlands, our border with ShadowClan.´´

Fleetsmoke did the same as she had done at the Thunderglade whenever she had Silkpaw had arrived at Whispering Wetlands, stopping a couple of fox-lengths away from the border. ´´Like ThunderClan, ShadowClan lives in a forest,´´ The WindClanner explained with a wave of her tail. ´´However, their forest doesn´t have oaks or birches. Their forest has pines and conifers and evergreens.´´

Fleetsmoke paused, eyes narrowing. ´´Their scent tends to have a sharper tang to it, more than ThunderClan´s,´´ She meowed, voice firm. ´´It's more yucky than the scents of the other Clans, but we all have to deal with it.´´

Last edited by anika; October 21st, 2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old October 21st, 2024, 04:31 PM
the ham is coming

Quote:
Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

Fleetsmoke tipped her head. She had forgotten that Silkpaw liked to describe things in detail. ´´ThunderClan scent carries the smell of the woods because they live in an oak forest,´´ She explained, gesturing to the oaks and birches and maples that were a part of ThunderClan Territory. ´´They tend to have a certain type of...mustiness...to their scent.´´

She turned to Silkpaw. ´´Now, on to Whispering Wetlands, our border with ShadowClan.´´

Fleetsmoke did the same as she had done at the Thunderglade whenever she had Silkpaw had arrived at Whispering Wetlands, stopping a couple of fox-lengths away from the border. ´´Like ThunderClan, ShadowClan lives in a forest,´´ The WindClanner explained with a wave of her tail. ´´However, their forest doesn´t have oaks or birches. Their forest has pines and conifers and evergreens.´´

Fleetsmoke paused, eyes narrowing. ´´Their scent tends to have a sharper tang to it, more than ThunderClan´s,´´ She meowed, voice firm. ´´It's more yucky than the scents of the other Clans, but we all have to deal with it.´´

[IMG][/IMG]
Silkpaw
WindClan Apprentice | Shy

No Purrks
3/100

"It's not bad," Silkpaw meowed. "Just a bit more musty. It smells like mold and mushrooms, but also hints of lavender." A purple plant was growing near the border lines, and a few were growing on WindClan's side. "Those are lavender, right?" Silkpaw asked. "Could we bring them back for Lightningstorm and Rabbitpaw?"

Old October 22nd, 2024, 07:11 AM

Fleetsmoke
WindClan Warrior

Fleetsmoke blinked as Silkpaw pointed out the lavender. ´´We still have seven more places to go, so we will find some within the territory to take back,´´ She mewed. ´´Now, to Sedgewater Valley, our border with RiverClan.´´

Once arriving at Sedgewater Valley, Fleetsmoke´s form had tensed somewhat. She paused two-foxlengths away, like she had at the other borders. ´´Don´t get any closer,´´ She warned, blue hues wary. ´´You were still a kit whenever RiverClan was exiled, but before their exile, this is where RiverClan´s current leader - Stormstar, er, Dusklion, back then - killed our previous Deputy, Fallownose.´´

Fleetsmoke paused, whisking her tail. ´´That is why Twilightstar, Bumblestar, and Dawnstar teamed up to drive RiverClan into exile whenever Fadingstar was still RiverClan´s Leader.´´

Last edited by anika; October 22nd, 2024 at 07:19 AM.