Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 04:36 PM
Monthly Kudos (August 2024)
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:34 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2023, 04:09 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Treepaw's little patrol

Event [#event]

Treepaw

Treepaw looked at the sad, sad storage. The flood has washed away everything, all the prey and all the herbs. Maybe he could take a patrol to fix it up? He should gather some cats! He looked around yessss patrols! His mentor would be so proud if he got a patrol together

' ' Uhm.. Does anyone want to help me restock the herbs and fresh-kill? ' ' He meowed awkwardly, hoping that the clan heard him.

@Starfall @vellichor @lio @x ghostie @naiad @Dirtfur @Estelle @Abyssopelagic @vampire @Neso @Fawnhearted @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @ares @Peach @WinterMara @jupiter @carmen @galaxy_ @Lillian @Apollo. @CreeperLover649 @bean_The_Cat @Bean. @Woodlow @Connor @Spirit_life_yt @sol. @RedLeif @Octavia! @xavier. @Rose @Caspian @WhiteDawn @Beamheart @navarra @Sakura. @Umbreon_22 @froggy @serendipity. @Ymir @Cinnamon~ @Leafie @The Doctor @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @Roo_! @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @Ladiebugg @Shadowed Flower @Eyclore @Wyv3rn

Open to everyone except for kits! Make a post here to join!

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 9th, 2023 at 04:10 PM.
Old October 9th, 2023, 04:19 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Treepaw's little patrol

Sunleap decided to help Treepaw.

Dogpaw decided that helping couldn't hurt and no Beetlekit cause she was still stuck as a kit for some reason which was a good thing! A really really super duper good thing! Especially since it meant she didn't have to share a den with Beetlekit anymore! She hoped that Beetlekit NEVER became an apprentice. EVER!

Sheeppaw followed Dogpaw, the deaf apprentice having absolutely no idea what was happening.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 11th, 2023 at 03:49 PM.
Old October 9th, 2023, 05:34 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw walked over. This could be fun.
Old October 9th, 2023, 05:40 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Bluestone perked and padded over" I'll help treepaw" he purred

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 11th, 2023, 02:38 PM

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

LAST CALL TO JOIN

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old October 12th, 2023, 04:25 PM

Event [#event]

Treepaw
|16/100| he/him|A black tom with green eyes and blurry white spots|Pansexual|

Treepaw happily looked around, 6 cats! 6 whole, real life cats! They could get lots more done, he didn't think too many would wanna join his boring old patrol. Two groups with two apprentices and one warrior in each. The warrior would lead the apprentices because they are more knowledgeable. So... He would have one group search for herbs and the other hunt for fresh-kill, then at sun-high they would switch. After they switched they would stay like that for the rest of the day until dusk. Okay, that's enough of a plan. Time to tell them!

' ' Okay, thanks for joining! I decided that we are going to split up to cover more ground. There will be group 1, and group 2. And... ' ' he paused a moment to add suspense. ' ' I have decided to make a challenge out of this, the group who brings back the most supplies, will win! Oh, they don't win anythings, it's just for fun! ' ' He chirped.

Now to make the teams, ' ' I will be going with Dogpaw [@katiethewolfchild] and Bluestone [ @Spirit_life_yt], Beepaw [ @Cornbread1233] , Sunleap and Sheeppaw are the other group! Good luuuuuuuuuuuck! ' ' He sang song the last words with a delighted smile.

' ' Group one, my group, is herb hunting first. At sunhigh we will meet up again here and switch jobs! Ok? ' ' He purred, ' ' Ready...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ' ' He yowled, then pulled aside his group.

The prize if you win the contest is 1000kk, but no powerplaying. You can't find more than two herbs/pieces of prey per post! And please don't be like-

EXAMPLE:

Post one: "guys I found catmint" He said with a smile

Post two: "haha, I caught a rabbit"

post three: "woah, we are so gonna win, I just found 290734388394589327856347947847580834857678 prey and herbs!"

If I catch you powerplay 3+ times I win ban you from this event! Ok, BYEEE and have fun!

Help hatch my babies!

Old October 13th, 2023, 09:28 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogpaw walked up to Treepaw and searched for Bluestone. @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\
Sheeppaw followed Dogpaw, who then gestured at her to go away, confusing Sheeppaw as, being deaf she was unaware of what the other apprentice had said.

Sunleap looked for Beepaw. @Cornbread123
Sheeppaw followed Sunleap because Dogpaw didn't want her following her, not that she knew why.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Closed Thread