Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Dark
Today 03:31 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:20 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:44 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by Blaaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:21 AM

Old March 25th, 2018, 10:50 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default the snow that was swept away [ private ]

where the `don't forget me, please` plot takes place!

@Opal do you want to start with Snowpaw waking up in the den with santana and @Kolabear360 sweet?

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 25th, 2018 at 10:50 AM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:51 AM
so nasty

Default Re: the snow that was swept away [ private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
where the `don't forget me, please` plot takes place!

@Opal do you want to start with Snowpaw waking up in the den with santana and @Kolabear360 sweet?
(Sure that sounds fine to me!)
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:58 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

snowpaw's whole body ached, he could barely remember what happened. he remembered fighting, a loud crackling sound in the sky. lighting. he paused, his memories slowly flooding back to him. he remembered now. he fell into the river. snowpaw felt a cold shiver go down his spine, perhaps it was because he was cold but he didn't think that was the answer. he never remembered being pulled out. yet he didn't feel like he was dead, though. or maybe this was how death felt. snowpaw's eyes slowly opened, his vision blurry at first. his eyes look around the den, "am-m i d-dea-ad?" he croaked. his throat felt dry. he wished he was dead right about now so he wouldn't have to feel the pain that was becoming overwhelming.
@Opal

(whatever happens) ★ ❞

Last edited by wolfie; March 25th, 2018 at 11:12 AM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:31 AM
so nasty

Quote:
snowpaw's whole body ached, he could barely remember what happened. he remembered fighting, a loud crackling sound in the sky. lighting. he paused, his memories slowly flooding back to him. he remembered now. he fell into the river. snowpaw felt a cold shiver go down his spine, perhaps it was because he was cold but he didn't think that was the answer. he never remembered being pulled out. yet he didn't feel like he was dead, though. or maybe this was how death felt. snowpaw's eyes slowly opened, his vision blurry at first. his eyes look around the den, "am-m i d-dea-ad?" he croaked. his throat felt dry. he wished he was dead right about now so he wouldn't have to feel the pain that was becoming overwhelming.
@Opal
Santana let out a chuckle shaking her head as she looked at the young white tom's waterlogged body, "Ha no! I may l'uk like an angel but, trust me p'ukie you ain't dead." She conceded softly batting her eyelashes even know she knew he couldn't see, "What's yooo name anyway p'ukie? Mine's Santana but, you can me whatevah you want." She coyly whispered giving his shivering body a warming lick, "And you know you're kinda cute in a drowned albino rat kinda way you know?" Santana cooed not at all interested in the tom but at the same time needing her flirting fix.

(Santana now officially has a Boston accent yippee!)
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:41 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Santana let out a chuckle shaking her head as she looked at the young white tom's waterlogged body, "Ha no! I may l'uk like an angel but, trust me p'ukie you ain't dead." She conceded softly batting her eyelashes even know she knew he couldn't see, "What's yooo name anyway p'ukie? Mine's Santana but, you can me whatevah you want." She coyly whispered giving his shivering body a warming lick, "And you know you're kinda cute in a drowned albino rat kinda way you know?" Santana cooed not at all interested in the tom but at the same time needing her flirting fix.

(Santana now officially has a Boston accent yippee!)
Snowpaw blinked, his eyesight clearing. he gazed at her for a rather long time, "you don't look like a angel. " what even was a angel, anyway? he didn't have much of clue. he didn't want to bother asking either. the apprentice was confused by her accent a little, why was she calling him p`ukie? he furrowed his eyebrows, "um.. Snowpaw. hi, Santana. " just hearing her name made him rather sure that he wasn't in his camp. Snowpaw did his best not to flinch when the stranger gave him a small lick. perhaps he was just jumpy because he realized he almost just died but he knew she was just trying to help. right? Snowpaw tilt his head, again. "erm.. thanks? i think?" he didn't think rats were cute. Snowpaw look at his white fur before looking back at her. "lady, do you know where i am? i really need to get back to thunderclan. or is this thunderclan? gosh, i can't really tell. i don't think it is or you would have a clan name. maybe your name is a clan name like.. sant-ana. that would be a strange prefix and suffix. oh, where am i?" Snowpaw blinked, realizing he had started to ramble.
@Opal

(whatever happens) ★ ❞

Last edited by wolfie; March 25th, 2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 08:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Snowpaw blinked, his eyesight clearing. he gazed at her for a rather long time, "you don't look like a angel. " what even was a angel, anyway? he didn't have much of clue. he didn't want to bother asking either. the apprentice was confused by her accent a little, why was she calling him p`ukie? he furrowed his eyebrows, "um.. Snowpaw. hi, Santana. " just hearing her name made him rather sure that he wasn't in his camp. Snowpaw did his best not to flinch when the stranger gave him a small lick. perhaps he was just jumpy because he realized he almost just died but he knew she was just trying to help. right? Snowpaw tilt his head, again. "erm.. thanks? i think?" he didn't think rats were cute. Snowpaw look at his white fur before looking back at her. "lady, do you know where i am? i really need to get back to thunderclan. or is this thunderclan? gosh, i can't really tell. i don't think it is or you would have a clan name. maybe your name is a clan name like.. sant-ana. that would be a strange prefix and suffix. oh, where am i?" Snowpaw blinked, realizing he had started to ramble.
"P'ur dear! You're so delirious that you can't see how beautiful I am! What a shame!" Santana mewed softly shaking her head, "Snowpaw? Weird name I must say no offense of course but... OH! You're one of em' clan cats! Wow, I ain't never seen one of you's in person before!" She then lied suddenly interested in the tom, "Cooose p'ukie you're in a den evah heard a' one before?" She snickered wondering if this white tom was really that clueless, "And no you ain't in ThundahClan but you ever heard of kit named Lamb somethin' or another yeah she's my-... nevahmind!" She then hissed not really in the mood to give some young tom her personal backstory and scolding herself for even bringing it up in the first place, "Yeah, I ain't in no clan nor do I have any garbage clan name!"

Last edited by Tavvi; March 25th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:11 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
"P'ur dear! You're so delirious that you can't see how beautiful I am! What a shame!" Santana mewed softly shaking her head, "Snowpaw? Weird name I must say no offense of course but... OH! You're one of em' clan cats! Wow, I ain't never seen one of you's in person before!" She then lied suddenly interested in the tom, "Cooose p'ukie you're in a den evah heard a' one before?" She snickered wondering if this white tom was really that clueless, "And no you ain't in ThundahClan but you ever heard of kit named Lamb somethin' or another yeah she's my-... nevahmind!" She then hissed not really in the mood to give some young tom her personal backstory and scolding herself for even bringing it up in the first place, "Yeah, I ain't in no clan nor do I have any garbage clan name!"
snowpaw blinked, he didn't feel delirious. maybe he was? he didn't even know. "mhm, i'm a appren-ntice which is why i have the suffix paw. " he meowed. he always wondered what his name would be when he was a warrior. would it be snowfall, snowfur? those names were boring. he wanted something exciting! "yeah! i mean, of course i do.. " snowpaw squeaked. "um.. can't say i have. their are a few cats with the prefix lamb. hey! a clan name is garbage. " he replied. then he realized something. if this wasn't his clan and if she wasn't a clan cat. why did no one save him? did they forget him? snowpaw's paws covered his snout, fretting about his worst nightmare. "how far away from thunderclan am i? what if they think I'm dead? what if they forgot me? did anyone notice?" he fretted, his tail lashing. he furrowed his eyebrows.

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:01 PM
so nasty

Quote:
snowpaw blinked, he didn't feel delirious. maybe he was? he didn't even know. "mhm, i'm a appren-ntice which is why i have the suffix paw. " he meowed. he always wondered what his name would be when he was a warrior. would it be snowfall, snowfur? those names were boring. he wanted something exciting! "yeah! i mean, of course i do.. " snowpaw squeaked. "um.. can't say i have. their are a few cats with the prefix lamb. hey! a clan name is garbage. " he replied. then he realized something. if this wasn't his clan and if she wasn't a clan cat. why did no one save him? did they forget him? snowpaw's paws covered his snout, fretting about his worst nightmare. "how far away from thunderclan am i? what if they think I'm dead? what if they forgot me? did anyone notice?" he fretted, his tail lashing. he furrowed his eyebrows.
"Apprentice huh? Weird name nonetheless kitto I don't why you's clan cats go through all the trouble of all this prefix and suffix nonsense why not just name's your kits Leaf or Lavender and leave a that!" Santana ranted not at all getting the point of the name system the clan cats had in place, "Clan names are garbage and whatevah you try to say to me won't can that fact p'ukie but, nice try." She muttered rolling her eyes at how defense the cat was seeming to get over his home, "I don't know how far thundahclan is and honest to stars i don't care. You're alive ain't you? and that's for the time being is all that mattahs in my b'uk!" Santana growled getting quick to anger from the tom's anxiety.
Old March 26th, 2018, 08:36 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
"Apprentice huh? Weird name nonetheless kitto I don't why you's clan cats go through all the trouble of all this prefix and suffix nonsense why not just name's your kits Leaf or Lavender and leave a that!" Santana ranted not at all getting the point of the name system the clan cats had in place, "Clan names are garbage and whatevah you try to say to me won't can that fact p'ukie but, nice try." She muttered rolling her eyes at how defense the cat was seeming to get over his home, "I don't know how far thundahclan is and honest to stars i don't care. You're alive ain't you? and that's for the time being is all that mattahs in my b'uk!" Santana growled getting quick to anger from the tom's anxiety.
"but that kind of makes it boring. " snowpaw meowed, "and boring is just boring. " he wasn't exactly trying to argue with his savior. he wasn't defensive of it either. he just didn't get why she thought it was garbage. Santana wasn't a good name, either but he wasn't complaining about it. well, he would have but he would have rather kept his ears in tact, thank you very much. his eyes widened, "b-but.." snowpaw felt he was getting his point across. there was something that snowpaw could never do, step down from a subject he needed to be heard. "i have to get home! Santana, please help me! i can't live here. i don't want to live here. i don't want to be forgotten. " he whined, his eyes pleading for her to help him. snowpaw couldn't let himself give up without a fight. maybe it would be better if he did die, anyway. he couldn't sense her anger for whatever reason she was mad. his body trembled a little and it wasn't from the cold.

[ @Kolabear360 ]

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:10 PM

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
"but that kind of makes it boring. " snowpaw meowed, "and boring is just boring. " he wasn't exactly trying to argue with his savior. he wasn't defensive of it either. he just didn't get why she thought it was garbage. Santana wasn't a good name, either but he wasn't complaining about it. well, he would have but he would have rather kept his ears in tact, thank you very much. his eyes widened, "b-but.." snowpaw felt he was getting his point across. there was something that snowpaw could never do, step down from a subject he needed to be heard. "i have to get home! Santana, please help me! i can't live here. i don't want to live here. i don't want to be forgotten. " he whined, his eyes pleading for her to help him. snowpaw couldn't let himself give up without a fight. maybe it would be better if he did die, anyway. he couldn't sense her anger for whatever reason she was mad. his body trembled a little and it wasn't from the cold.

[ @Kolabear360 ]
Sweet looked from Santana to Snowpaw and shook her head. "Santana won't go no where. Once she's made up her mind their arent no going back." she flicked her tail thinking. maybe I could go with you if you like. she smiled. She sniffed the air. This kits home couldnt be that far away could it? Nah she thought this little one couldn't have gone that far. "how far away are these 'clans'?

My post will get longer. Just my first ones are shorter