Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:20 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:44 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by Blaaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:21 AM
question abt mystery?
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:35 AM

Old March 20th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Journey back home

@blue jellie

@Aurora Borealis

He guys!

Here's a little thread to finish the fight between Morningblue and Sharppaw, and Jaystorm witnessing as the two are washed away. And also all the stuff that happens after. Here we go!

Sharppaw took the taunt just like he planned. The big blue tom held his ground as the apprentice barreled toward him like he was made of pure rage, and in the corner of his eye, he saw his sister taking off as well. A one on one fight, to end this mess with the apprentice. And it would end. If this honorless apprentice was going to threaten his family, he wouldn't let him see his warrior ceremony. Tonight, Morningblue planned to become a killer. He widened his base as he braced himself for impact and raised a forepaw to swipe at Sharppaw's eyes. But as he lifted his paw, a clot of mud came with it along with a sucking sound from the earth, and it sent a spray at the brown tabby's face.

Old March 24th, 2018, 01:01 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Journey back home

@blue jellie @Charmer

Sharppaw recoiled. The mud made him nearly blind as he thrashed about, clotting his fur with mud. Not that you could tell the difference. If the warrior was going to fight dirty, fine. He scooped up a clot of mud and flung it at the blue tom’s eyes. But his movements were slow and sluggish, for mud sucked at his paws, attempting to force him down. He struggled, hissing.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Sigh...

@blue jellie

Bump Jellyfish

Old April 8th, 2018, 09:39 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Bump Jellyfish
it was my turn?! i thought jaystorm had left the battle between the two at morning’s insults
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 8th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
it was my turn?! i thought jaystorm had left the battle between the two at morning’s insults
That’s true, you had. Wasn’t sure what’s you wanted to do now. You could do a little inner monologue, or if you prefer I can just mention you again when Morning gets swept off.

Old April 8th, 2018, 10:17 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
That’s true, you had. Wasn’t sure what’s you wanted to do now. You could do a little inner monologue, or if you prefer I can just mention you again when Morning gets swept off.
i’ll do some monologue every other turn, how about that? this way it’s less taxing on all of us. and hey, if i don’t respond within a few day, skip my turn
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 8th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
i’ll do some monologue every other turn, how about that? this way it’s less taxing on all of us. and hey, if i don’t respond within a few day, skip my turn
Sounds like a fair deal.

Old April 9th, 2018, 09:32 PM
wowowowow

[ @Aurora Borealis || @Charmer ]

As Jaystorm stomped angrily away from the battle between her brother and that apprentice, she looked blindly around for another cat to take her anger out on. Seeing no one that was free like her, she looked back at her brother. Oh, he was going to pay for that one.
Old April 10th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

@blue jellie @Charmer

Sharppaw recoiled. The mud made him nearly blind as he thrashed about, clotting his fur with mud. Not that you could tell the difference. If the warrior was going to fight dirty, fine. He scooped up a clot of mud and flung it at the blue tom’s eyes. But his movements were slow and sluggish, for mud sucked at his paws, attempting to force him down. He struggled, hissing.
Morningblue had less than a second to react as the apprentice vicious whipped a clod of mud in his direction. It splattered against his jaw and he reflexively closed his eyes and turned his head as the sludge spattered across half of his face. "Enough of this!" the powerful said, as he moved toward Sharppaw, wrenching his paws from the earth with effort as it sucked at his fur. As he came closer, the blue tom didn't notice the river beginning to rapidly rise and cover the muddy trenches his paws had left.

Old April 15th, 2018, 03:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Morningblue had less than a second to react as the apprentice vicious whipped a clod of mud in his direction. It splattered against his jaw and he reflexively closed his eyes and turned his head as the sludge spattered across half of his face. "Enough of this!" the powerful said, as he moved toward Sharppaw, wrenching his paws from the earth with effort as it sucked at his fur. As he came closer, the blue tom didn't notice the river beginning to rapidly rise and cover the muddy trenches his paws had left.

In his rage, Sharppaw didn't realize that the river was rising to cover his smol legs. He was half-blinded, and furious that the larger cat wasn't. With a bloodcurdling yowl, the apprentice leapt at Morningblue - or attempted to. He was stuck fast, the mud sucking at his paws. His angry screech quickly turned into one of fear. Unlike the big blue tom, Sharppaw lacked the strength to wrench his paws free of the mud. This was it. This was how he was going to die. At the paws of a dishonorable ThunderClanner. He closed his eyes and gave up- something he had never done before. Mentally going over his wrongdoings and apologizing, he prayed that he ended up in StarClan. He truly was sorry for all that he had done. All that was left for him was death. Maybe he'd find freedom in the afterlife.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang