Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:27 PM

Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default a sibling for a prickly violet [tc/rc]

hey y'all! my lovely thunderclan girl violetfreckle has been stagnating a bit as of late, and i'm beginning to lose interest in her. i absolutely do not want that, and while pondering how to get some motivation up, i remembered an old idea bear proposed to me. what if, vi had a sibling who stayed in riverclan after she left?

and so, that's what i'm looking for!

higher quality image found here

introducing, violetfreckle's sibling! they can be any gender, sexuality, etc. there are a few things you need to know about them:
  • like violetfreckle, they are currently 44 moons old and age up one moon on approximately the first of every month.
  • they currently reside in riverclan.
  • growing up, they and violetfreckle weren't particularly close, but still loved each other. they would lean on each other through tough times.
  • approximately two years ago, they had a falling out and have not spoken to or acknowledged the other since.
  • because of recent events, the final one being riverclan's forced isolation, this sibling has decided to try to reconcile once they get back to the main territories.

now, this is where you come in! i need someone to roleplay this sibling. you must remain somewhat active, be willing to roll with my plots and schemes, and throw some of your own at me!

to apply, you need to flesh out this character and really make it your own! name them, give them a personality, and most importantly, you decide what their falling out was about! think about how they would potentially clash with violetfreckle's somewhat spiky, very dramatic personality. i'm looking for creativity, though i've created an optional form to use if you need a place to start!

name:
what was the falling out?:
any plot plans for how reconciling will go?:
other:
@vellichor

i'll be looking through these applications until august 31st at the latest. if i see one that really catches my eye, though, i may close them earlier, so make sure you jump in while you have a chance if you want to apply!

thank you all very much for reading, and good luck! ;w;

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: a sibling for a prickly violet [tc/rc]

Hmmm. Might put Snowdust for a sibling later.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused

✰name✰
Moonlily

✰gender✰
Agender - They/It/She

✰personality✰
Moonlily is bold and stubborn. They will stick by what they believe in and never let that go. It is very impulsive but sensitive. She has a hard time apologizing even if she feels extremely guilty but she also has a tendency to victimize herself.

✰what was the falling out?✰
So I believe their falling out could have potentially been about Violet leaving riverclan. Moon has always been extremely loyal to riverclan and had never thought about leaving riverclan. Potentially Violet could’ve mentioned this to them and they might’ve lost it on Violet, making Moon a sort of victim in this scenario. It believed that Violet may have wanted to leave Moon as it has a tendency to take stuff very personally. Of course I am open to your ideas and takes as to how it goes down.

✰any plot plans for how reconciling will go?✰
As mentioned earlier Moonlily has a tendency to not want to apologize which could make it seem as if she doesn’t feel bad about some words that were said. Moonlily would likely be stubborn and extremely rude to Violet even if they don't want to be.

✰other✰
@vellichor
Old Today, 12:43 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

name: beastflame
personality: beastflame is a brute of a cat, with a short temper and sharp tongue. he is bold and aggressive in his actions, but limits his interactions with other cats to a minimum. he comes across as cold and intimidating, like a cat made of stone. he is stubborn and intensely loyal, but not always to the typical values and leaders. he is ambitious but not necessarily an instigator, preferring to follow those with shared idealisms. this does not, however, make him a pushover. he defends his honor with a fiery spirit and isn’t afraid to back up his words with force. he won’t stand for disrespect to those he holds close.
what was the falling out?: 2 years ago they would've been 24 moons old, young warriors, and both still in Riverclan (if I did my stalking correctly mwahaha). I didn't create beastflame until a couple months after that, so his backstory is very flexible. pretty much all I have is that he had a younger sister named frozensky (@/furrensic) who went missing recently, and a very harsh mentor who sort of shaped his personality, named bittersneeze (played by @/wren, not sure if they've changed their tag but bitter is also missing now). so I don't have any specific plot points here to go on, but 20 moons ago was when Pikestar became the clan leader. beastflame would go on to become pike's mate before pike abandoned the clan, so perhaps vi and beast had differing views on riverclan's leadership? not sure if you have an opinion on pike in vi's canon but if it's very negative then that could work. or, we could go an entirely different route and maybe create some parent NPCs or adoptables. that way we could have some family drama! I've toyed with the idea of saying beastflame actually killed one of his parents, so we could explore that route too.
any plot plans for how reconciling will go?: SO I have two ideas. 1) beastflame is fathering mistyshard's kits, and extremely stressed about this. the two are friends, but not explicitly emotionally romantic. so he's worried what this means, he's worried about being a father, and he's scared that the mistyshard will regret having children related to him due to his flaws. I'm not sure if violetfreckle has children, but if she does beastflame might seek her out to ask for advice OR if she doesn't then they just happen to run into each other at the next gathering and as they're talking he begins to open up about it. 2) frozensky's disappearance! she's from a younger litter, but violetfreckle would've still been in the clan for a while after she was born. we might have to coordinate with furrensic on this one to see if we can get permission for vi and beast to try to track her down.
other: both long-haired tabbies on the grey-ish scale, should make sense genetically. and frozensky is also a dark grey kitty with long hair. and they're all a little spicy, hot-headed, moody!
[ @vellichor ]

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; Today at 02:59 PM.
Old Today, 04:11 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

@vellichor you did this to me why

placeholder

Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's current Medicine Cat

He has a Semi-Closed Den Policy

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here