Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:38 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:20 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:55 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 06:51 AM

Old August 4th, 2021, 08:23 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default An Otter with Honey covered Paws

( @AverinPax )

Honeypaw groomed his kitten fluff, huffing at how he hadn't grown out of it like the other apprentices. Rainpaw even mocked him about it! Guess that's what happens when you're young though. Oh well, he'll just have to deal with it until his fur grows out of it... If it ever does.

Last edited by ~Sayonara~; August 4th, 2021 at 10:57 PM.
Old August 4th, 2021, 08:37 PM

My Mood: Worried
Default Re: Otter with Honey covered Paws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
( @AverinPax )

Honeypaw groomed his kitten fluff, huffing at how he hadn't grown out of it like the other apprentices. Rainpaw even mocked him about it! Guess that's what happens when you're young though. Oh well, he'll just have to deal with it until his fur grows out of it... If it ever does.
(Aight here we go-)

And meanwhile, an older apprentice was chasing down... something. Was it a firefly? A butterfly? Some actual prey? Whatever it was, the brown cat certainly wasn't catching it. Not when her attempt at a running leap sent her tumbling across the ground and, almost comically, landing on her side just a few feet away from her fellow apprentice.

She sort of froze up the moment she realized there was a witness to her, uh... 'hunt,' and just stared at him for a moment before sheepishly coming up back on her paws.

"Oh hi-"

...Seems the quiet little mew was all she could come up with.

(Hope this is good ^^')
Old August 4th, 2021, 08:45 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverinPax View Post
(Aight here we go-)

And meanwhile, an older apprentice was chasing down... something. Was it a firefly? A butterfly? Some actual prey? Whatever it was, the brown cat certainly wasn't catching it. Not when her attempt at a running leap sent her tumbling across the ground and, almost comically, landing on her side just a few feet away from her fellow apprentice.

She sort of froze up the moment she realized there was a witness to her, uh... 'hunt,' and just stared at him for a moment before sheepishly coming up back on her paws.

"Oh hi-"

...Seems the quiet little mew was all she could come up with.

(Hope this is good ^^')
(No need to be worried! Your writing is great!)

Honeypaw had jumped, startled and he stared at Otterpaw, his freshly groomed pelt now sticking up like a porcupine. After a moment, he relaxed and sat down as he looked at the apprentice.
"Hello... Are you okay? That looked like a bad fall."
It was true. It was almost like watching a kit fall from a nest but if the kit was smaller and the nest was higher and steeper. Quite hilarious, but he couldn't bring himself to laugh at his denmate.
Old August 4th, 2021, 09:00 PM

Quote:

(No need to be worried! Your writing is great!)

Honeypaw had jumped, startled and he stared at Otterpaw, his freshly groomed pelt now sticking up like a porcupine. After a moment, he relaxed and sat down as he looked at the apprentice.
"Hello... Are you okay? That looked like a bad fall."
It was true. It was almost like watching a kit fall from a nest but if the kit was smaller and the nest was higher and steeper. Quite hilarious, but he couldn't bring himself to laugh at his denmate.
The other apprentice's pelt was left in... well, not the most neat condition, but that would be a given, wouldn't it? Even if she hadn't just faceplanted into the dirt. In any case... she was just glad she wasn't getting laughed at, considering she probably deserved it.

"Yeah- sorry if I startled you-"

Otterpaw took a moment to just... relax. And breathe, which she hadn't gotten to do for a few minutes at that point. Funny how she's not the one with kit fluff and she's still the one who ended up looking like a curious newborn.
Old August 4th, 2021, 09:05 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
The other apprentice's pelt was left in... well, not the most neat condition, but that would be a given, wouldn't it? Even if she hadn't just faceplanted into the dirt. In any case... she was just glad she wasn't getting laughed at, considering she probably deserved it.

"Yeah- sorry if I startled you-"

Otterpaw took a moment to just... relax. And breathe, which she hadn't gotten to do for a few minutes at that point. Funny how she's not the one with kit fluff and she's still the one who ended up looking like a curious newborn.
Honeypaw shrugs, licking the fur on his shoulders to flatten it.
"I'm okay, just a bit surprised. You look like a dirtball."
Old August 4th, 2021, 09:12 PM

Quote:

Honeypaw shrugs, licking the fur on his shoulders to flatten it.
"I'm okay, just a bit surprised. You look like a dirtball."
"I do not...! That much, anyway-"

...Even when indignant, Otterpaw seemed like she was ever so quiet and just a little bit consistently shaky. Still, that comment got her straight to trying to clean herself up, however much there was to clean. Though, the silence did get awfully daunting, and eventually she just couldn't help herself but to speak up and try to get some sort of conversation going. Preferably one not about her little accident.

"So... you're an apprentice, too, right...? I- don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Otterpaw."

You haven't introduced yourself to anyone, Otterpaw.
Old August 4th, 2021, 09:15 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
"I do not...! That much, anyway-"

...Even when indignant, Otterpaw seemed like she was ever so quiet and just a little bit consistently shaky. Still, that comment got her straight to trying to clean herself up, however much there was to clean. Though, the silence did get awfully daunting, and eventually she just couldn't help herself but to speak up and try to get some sort of conversation going. Preferably one not about her little accident.

"So... you're an apprentice, too, right...? I- don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Otterpaw."

You haven't introduced yourself to anyone, Otterpaw.
Honeypaw nods a bit, sitting and getting himself comfortable.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Honeypaw. I became an apprentice just yesterday actually!"
Old August 4th, 2021, 09:30 PM

Quote:

Honeypaw nods a bit, sitting and getting himself comfortable.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Honeypaw. I became an apprentice just yesterday actually!"
And she was getting more comfortable - in more ways than one, too. This other cat clearly wasn't really the judging type, after all...

"And it's nice to meet you too! And that would explain why I haven't seen you before-"

Ah, yes, definitely that and not the fact someone doesn't ever pay attention to who's in the den with her.
Old August 4th, 2021, 09:37 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
And she was getting more comfortable - in more ways than one, too. This other cat clearly wasn't really the judging type, after all...

"And it's nice to meet you too! And that would explain why I haven't seen you before-"

Ah, yes, definitely that and not the fact someone doesn't ever pay attention to who's in the den with her.
Honeypaw purrs and smiles.
"Who's your mentor? Mines Swiftshade and she's great! Do you think we can be friends? What do you hope for your warrior name to be? Maybe Ottertail? When did you become an apprentice?"
It was clear by the fast questions that he was already comfortable with the apprentice in front of him.
Old August 4th, 2021, 09:44 PM

Quote:

Honeypaw purrs and smiles.
"Who's your mentor? Mines Swiftshade and she's great! Do you think we can be friends? What do you hope for your warrior name to be? Maybe Ottertail? When did you become an apprentice?"
It was clear by the fast questions that he was already comfortable with the apprentice in front of him.
Meanwhile, the older cat had a bit of trouble processing the stream of words flowing from her fellow apprentice's maw. She seemed to manage, though, mostly.

"I- yeah! My mentor's Silvercloud, and I've been an apprentice for... I think half a moon now? But we haven't actually done much of anything yet. Ottertail sounds like a great name-"