Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:05 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 06:54 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:47 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:43 AM
Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 06:32 AM

Old August 3rd, 2024, 10:56 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Mountain Springs [ Rosehawk + Fadingstar Hunting ]

Dark-cream-and-white fur brushed the entrance to the RiverClan Leader's Den. Blue eyes glistened in the gloom as the she-cat stuck her head in, playfully brushing her tail tip across the black-and-ginger tom's nose.

"Come on, Fadingstar." Rosehawk purred. "And, before you say anything," The warrior added on quickly, sweeping on without giving Fadingstar the chance to speak. "I admit that I may not be battlefit, but I'm sure that I can catch a mouse or two."

The RiverClanner exited the den and was at the camp entrance / exit in a couple of swift bounds. Her eyes gleamed as she waited on her leader.

[ @occultation - sorry it took a moment. ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | paedyn´s characters!

Purrks:
Lark: KA T3, FT T3, LL | Pond: ST T2, KS T2, MR | Sun: TC, AK, CoD | Prim: UP, TotE, GwtF | Poppy: TC, CoD

Last edited by paedyn; August 3rd, 2024 at 11:10 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Mountain Springs [ Rosehawk + Fadingstar Hunting ]

( @paedyn )

Fadingstar was tidying up his den when Rosehawk entered. She almost immediately moved to brush her tail across his nose, a move that had him recoiling. What kind of gesture was that?

He wasn't an expert on social interaction by any means (although he certainly had improved since becoming leader), but he'd always been under the impression that brushing someone's nose was something only for cats who were close. Like, really close.

The warrior seemed to be inviting him to hunt. He had to admit, the idea of joining just her for a hunt after that interaction had him hesitant, and considering suggesting that Dusklion tag along as well.

The idea was strong in his mind, so much so that as he emerged from his den his eyes looked around for her, hoping to see her familiar pelt somewhere in the camp.

Alas, she was nowhere to be found. Probably out patrolling or training.

Biting back a sigh, Fadingstar padded out of camp, assuming Rosehawk was following. Once they were out of camp, he turned to face her, making sure to keep a tail-length between them. "Where do you want to go?" Since this excursion was her idea, he figured he'd let her pick.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 05:40 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Mountain Springs [ Rosehawk + Fadingstar Hunting ]

Rosehawk

Rosehawk’s eyes sparkled with amusement as she noticed Fadingstar’s reaction, though she kept her expression composed. She had meant the gesture as a playful greeting, not realizing it would catch him off guard. As they left the camp and Fadingstar turned to her with that tail-length of distance, she offered him a reassuring smile.

“I was thinking we could head toward the river,” she suggested, her tone light and easy. “There’s usually good prey there this time of day, and it’s a peaceful spot.” Rosehawk paused, considering him for a moment. “But if you have a different place in mind, I’m open to suggestions.”

She kept her pace steady, allowing Fadingstar to set the tone of their interaction. “I know leading the Clan keeps you busy, so I thought it might be nice for you to get away from the usual duties for a bit. We could use the time to relax and maybe catch something good for the fresh-kill pile.”

Rosehawk maintained a respectful distance, her demeanor warm but not overbearing. She was aware of Fadingstar’s reserved nature and wanted to ensure he felt comfortable, even as she gently nudged him out of the seriousness of his role, hoping to bring out a more relaxed side of him during their hunt. “I...I just don't want you to become so stressed out and run off like Larkwing did,” She murmured. Fadingstar was a good leader, and Rosehawk trusted him.

[ @occultation ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | paedyn´s characters!

Purrks:
Lark: KA T3, FT T3, LL | Pond: ST T2, KS T2, MR | Sun: TC, AK, CoD | Prim: UP, TotE, GwtF | Poppy: TC, CoD