Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:50 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:41 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:39 AM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM

Old April 12th, 2024, 05:55 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default When It Rains, It Pours

Sedgestorm plods through the forest, eyes scanning the undergrowth for that little plant he'd been looking for. The Rugged Range had been a poor place to search for the latest herb he'd been experimenting with, with the plant variety being quite limited due to the climate, and Two-leg place seemed to constantly be stripped of plants the two-legs were not actively cultivating.
This has unfortunately lead to him wandering closer and closer to the Clan's than he was comfortable with. But he needed these herbs for those he'd taken into his care, and to further his knowledge. Besides, he couldn't avoid the Clan's forever if he planned for everything he'd learned to be of use.
It had been the end goal, after all, to pass on what he'd learned to others. And Medicine Cat's always had their paws full with the needs of their Clan.
But until he felt ready, until he knew more than just remedies made from trees, he would rather avoid trespassing. He did not need to draw the ire of those with the numbers to hunt him down if they felt so inclined. And he feared if he unintentionally stepped on toes, it was possible they would not listen to him when he offered help.

A deep rumbling came from his chest as he nosed the soft foliage. Too young, he decided.
It would be of no use to him in this state. If he could not find any today, he could always retrace his steps and harvest the new sprouts in a moon's time. For now, he turned away, looking elsewhere.
His steps halted, however, at a peculiar sound reaching his ears. An aggressive and invasive buzzing noise, almost akin to the rattling breaths of those suffer severe forms of greencough.
Bees or another colony of bugs, perhaps?
He knew little of the sounds bugs and arachnids might make. In any case, the sound died down before fading entirely. Whatever it had been must have left, then.
With a flick of the end of his tail, the large, burly tom pressed further into the woods, his search not yet over. If there was one of what he was looking for, there could be more.
Good, he'd hate for his trip to have been for naught.

[ @Omari ]
[ Have Drizzle stumble on him whenever
I put it here instead of ThC territory so that he wouldn't be intercepted by Bumble, Spider, or any well meaning warriors ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.