Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:55 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:55 PM
Redo of inactive user's RP?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:36 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:34 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Event [#event]

It was a few days after the gathering and even less since the windclan leader had given birth, but the cruel whims of fate cared now for ‘maternity leave’ so today was the day Windclan was once again, tested.
Though the days had been trending cooler of late as late summer sun shifted to early leafbare today seemed one of the last hurrahs of summer. It was sweltering, the midday sun overbearing as it blazed down on the unsheltered windclan, rendering the clan sluggish and lazy for the day.

Simply put today the camp and clan baked, most sleeping in as the full prey pile needed little refreshing, driven into cooler dens or relaxing as they pleased.

It would not last, could not last with the danger lurking in their own fields, and as the sun inched past midday by the minute. Windclan was warned, at least of this danger, as one cat suddenly awoke.

Clanwide event time kitties!
This event thread will represent the camp for the duration of the event so all those with a windclan cat is welcome to freely post in here if you wish to participate! This main post will be updated as details come out but as of right now no sign of the disaster or any trouble can be detected from camp
@Alchemist Kitsune (fire away buddy!)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; September 22nd, 2024 at 05:04 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Event [#event]

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Warmth enveloped Lightningstorm as Larkthroat hugged her, and the medicine cat's eyes grew round for a moment before she felt herself hugging her back. It was an oddly foreign yet familiar feeling. She hadn't been hugged. Not as far back as she could remember. And yet there was a soothing comfort to it. One that she wished to return, even as her StarClan visitor spoke again, coaxing an impish grin from her despite the direness of their situation. And yet she did not get a chance to thank her for her last tidbit of wisdom, eyes fluttering awake, mild confusion clear in her expression as she found herself alone in her nest.

Truth be told, the calico couldn't remember having gone to sleep. Exhaustion must have overtaken her as she looked around, sorting her thoughts. Trying to remember a dream that was no longer within her grasp. Or was it? The warm feeling would not leave her, and after two more blinks it struck at her. Like lightning, the information was swift and mercilessly delivered. In a moment, she was up, darting through the well trodden tunnels of her underground home, following the light with urgency. Exiting only to clamber on one of the roots that formed the entrance to her den before calling out for the two cats whom she knew needed to listen to the message she had just received if WindClan was to survive this at all.

"Twilightstar! Crowtooth! We have an emergency! We have to move! Now!"

@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Snivellus @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paedyn @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @kayce<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Splitmoon @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @geoblazer

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:37 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

WARMSUN

The Brown Tom Was Awoken By The Voice Of The Medicine Cat, But She Wanted The Leader And Deputy, So His Head Was Placed Back Down On His Pass.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:55 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time

Header by @/Blaaze
Dewfawn-They/Them
19 Moons

PURRKS
The Collector-Inactive

------------------

It was hot.
And boy, did Dewfawn plan on staying in the shade for as long as possible.

Curiosity did cross their mind when they heard Lightningstorm call before both leader and deputy, but it was too hot for them to really care to think about it.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:57 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

maggotpaw & whiterabbit

Though these two haven't interacted ever since one had to drag the other kicking and screaming to its apprentice ceremony, a duopost is necessary only because (like mother, like child) they're handling the heatwave in a similar fashion: sprawled out like they've fallen dead, letting the sun cook them on the clearing's ground. Maggotpaw has taken up an extremely inconvenient place right at the mouth of the apprentice's den, making a little tripping hazard of itself as the sun beats down. Whiterabbit has her belly toasting in the sunlight near the dead center of the clearing. Both move only on rare occasion, only to ensure that they're being evenly cooked, flipping this way or that and stretching out with the rickety little purrs of contented cats in the sun.

Whiterabbit twitches when a distant shout of alarm harshes her mellow (Maggotpaw does not, because it doesn't care). She rolls to one side, coming the right way up to rubberneck in search of who—what—why—you!!

It's Lightningstorm, looks like, rushing up and out of her den. Whatever the issue is, it seems she's already on track to discuss and handle it with her colleagues, so Whiterabbit doesn't move any more beyond her little roll to attention. She'd love to saunter over real casual-like and eavesdrop (because surely whatever discussion is to follow won't be held at the same convenient volume that the medicine cat's initial cry of alarm had reached) but she's so sleepy...and warm...and there'd be no not-obvious way to get over there and listen in...and she's sooo sleepywarm........

Whatever. If it's a real life actual big deal, the rest of the clan will know about it when they're meant to. Warmth and her lingering nap-fatigue have softened up her more obnoxious tendencies so for right now, Whiterabbit is perfectly content not to go poking around. But she'll still stare, of course. Duh.

Maggotpaw rubs at their nose and changes sides.

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; September 22nd, 2024 at 04:58 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:57 PM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. ||
My Mood: Chatty

{-- MothFin --}
-- Tom - 30 moons - Blunt - Bisexual - Sleepy-eyed --

The He looked up from where he was sitting. The med cat? how odd. 'we have to move'? what had happened? he thought.

Dust & cookies <3
-- My kitties act different, have different opinions, and views on things, so please, if they are being rude, its just their personality that I'm putting into the post --
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

By Neko--oken on DA
Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
| He/him | Windclan Med App | Moons: 11 |

Rabbitpaw was laying by the entrance when the sudden, panicked skittering of paws flew by his head followed by a shout that his eyes snapping open as he whipped his head up to look in the direction of Miss Lightningstorm. The medicine cat, was scrambling up the galewood... and seemed genuinely scared of something. His ears pinned back and Rabbitpaw was on his paws a moment after, should he follow after his mentor and his high ranks... but what was going on? He didn't really feel like it was his place to follow after this, whatever this was, even though he was Miss Lightningstorm's apprentice and he was supposed to be involved in the well being of his clan-

He's never seen Miss Lightningstorm this genuinely panicked before, the calico the queen of keeping cool during stressful situations like bad injuries and illness and death and losing her memory... This was- has he even heard of her losing her cool? The only time he could remember being told, though more implied, was when her mentor was... something and when she was telling Rabbitpaw about the fires she experienced after being named the medicine apprentice. What could have happened? He got up to his paws and didn't bother shaking any of the dust from his fur as he started after his mentor but stopped at the roots of the galewood... he shouldn't just barge in right? If this was something Rabbitpaw was supposed to be a part of then they would call him in... right?

So instead he took to looking around the camp, half panicked from the growing anxiety in his chest... nothing looked out of place. The only real oddity his mind could dig up was how warm it was today, especially with the oncoming Leaf-fall that was starting to be signaled by the limited trees on Windclan land starting to lose their leaves. His brain was supported with a glance sent towards the maple tree in the kit corrals, the maple tree there was starting to brown leaves... perhaps other colors if he squinted but non green leaves. But what does that matter? The warmer weather wasn't a bad thing! The prey ran better in warm weather, less sickness if he understood that proper...

What was wrong?
[ Open, I suppose :3c ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; September 22nd, 2024 at 04:59 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

IT WAS TOO DAMN HOT TODAY.

Being a large, thick furred, black cat Crowtooth in particular was suffering under the blazing sun and had resolved to do..... Well nothing about it. He couldnt really DO anything after all, the sun was far beyond his control so instead windclans deputy had just.... Kinda dug a hole. Stick to what youre good at!

Yes he'd dug himself a cool little shaded hole under something and was camping out there until the sun decided to stop being a jerk..... Except the sun decided to be a MEGA JERK today, so beyond roasting the clan alive it'd decided to work faster in killing them.

The first sign of trouble thankfully came from Lightingstorm, pre warned, then the danger knocking at their door. Still, her panic, her urgency, how serious her face was as she raised the alarm (without panicking the clan) made his blood run cold.

Crowtooth was on his paws and by her side faster then he thought possible, speaking briefly to her before calling out to the growing number of clanmates in the clearing that'd heard her cry.
"Ok ok Im here what's up what's goin' on?!

Windclan please remain calm! Im sure whatever emergency is goin' on we can keep this controlled! No one leaves the clearin' fer now just everyone stay put!"

Hopefully if the clan could prevent themselves from falling into hysterics (though maybe rouse and mentally prepare themselves) things could be handled smoothly. What it could be though stumped the tom, the gathering had been calm, the sky was clear, it was very quiet and there was not a single damn sign of trouble.

Lightningstorm seemed to see trouble however, and that was enough for Crowtooth to gather and maaaaaaaybe shoot a look at the furies to rouse.

@Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven
@Mica @Undertaker @gs29513 (Get your butts in this thread~)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; September 22nd, 2024 at 05:11 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:07 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar jerked upright in her nest... er wait, a glance and a deep inhale reminded her that she was staying in the nursery. She looked at the nest where the white and brown she-cat usually slumbered yet found it empty. Leopardsong was already wide awake and peering outside from the entrance.

Twilightstar walked up behind and padded outside while the forever queen remained protectively at the nursery entrance. There didn't seem to be too many up just yet. The WindClan leader strolled at an even pace eye focused on Lightingstorm. No blood, no invasion, and the camp looked intact. So what had gotten the medicine cat so riled up? She wasn't one to cause a commotion over nothing.

As she was calm within the storm, the lilac leader wasn't phased in the slightest and waited for Lightingstorm to start explaining what was happening so they could figure out how to handle it. Crowtooth was already yowling about remaining calm, at the moment the clan was pretty calm, but she was sure there would be more than a few cats ready to kick up a fuss in due time.

Batglare padded out of the warrior's den in a similar state as the WindClan leader, he didn't bother moving further than a few tail lengths from the den.

Dustbunny and Dreamlight showed up after the call and waited to see what was happening and how they were supposed to help.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

What in the stars was happening to have Crowtooth and Lightningstorm speak of some emergency? She saw no invaders, predators or natural disasters about the break down the camp walls, nor did her nose betray anything amiss. And yet, Silverrose saw little use in doubting the medicine cat lest she had suddenly lost her mind - a case unlikely and undesirable - she seemed to have been of sound mind just before. Sitting up from where she'd been resting this day, Silverrose's brow quirked up in a curious gesture, wanting to know what was going on here.