Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:17 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 10:13 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump - on hiatus
My Mood: Distracted

Default Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

RiverClan have officially returned to the Clans' forest! This is where RiverClan will be residing for the time being, until I return from my hiatus around August 20. Per Fadingstar's orders, all RiverClan cats are to remain at the abandoned Twoleg den unless explicitly given permission by a high rank or Lionheart to leave.

Please keep in mind that any ThunderClan, WindClan, or ShadowClan cat who posts on this thread will be confronted, and possibly killed if they refuse to leave. Given that RiverClan's period of time away from their territory is over, any ThunderClan, WindClan, or ShadowClan cats caught in their normal territory will be confronted as usual.

The abandoned Twoleg den is technically in the outskirts, but it's a stone's throw from RiverClan's typical territory. Please contact a high rank or Lionheart with any questions or concerns! ]

The abandoned Twoleg den that was used for a Lionheart search event and as an evacuation place for RiverClan after they were attacked by the other three Clans. The river runs behind the den, providing a source of food and water.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump - on hiatus
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

They were finally home, after all this time.

For now, while the Clan re-adjusted and re-secured their territory, they would stay here, at the same den they'd fled to two moons ago. Stretching his limbs, Fadingstar threw his head back and yowled,

"RiverClan! We've all exhausted ourselves coming home from the mountains. Until we've recovered our energy and re-secured our territory, we'll be staying here at this abandoned Twoleg den. I want every RiverClan cat staying at the den unless they've explicitly been given permission to leave. If I catch anyone disobeying that, you'll be sent to the nursery for a moon. We don't know yet if our territory is safe, and I don't trust the Clans to follow through on their supposed word to leave us alone after two moons. That's why I want everyone staying here for now unless told otherwise."

With that, he padded off to a corner of the den to hopefully get some sleep.

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @Allison )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Yesterday at 11:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Willowtail looked stressed as she paced around in circles. The body of her mother was in the Riverclan Camp, and with the three other clans not giving a damn Willowtail was sure it was still there in the nursery along with her little brother.

Daisykit was napping in a tiny nest made for her by Weepingpaw who curled around her.

(OPEN FOR WILLOWTAIL ONLY)

Summerbird blinked and sat beside his sister Softpaw.
Sweetsap gave a gentle sigh as she settled beside her mother Sweetsap who groomed her ears

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Yesterday at 11:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

—————————

Caveclaw was glad they were going to be back in their territory.
Where they belong.

For now, she was sitting, though keeping an eye on things around her, juuust in case.

[OPEN]

—————————

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons
17/100

—————————

Homehomehomehome.
It was so close!
He wouldn’t have to deal with the rest of his apprenticeship in those stupid mountains!

He was excited to train in the right place soon enough.
But he was also definitely a little nervous, worried about if the other clans would be… scary, again.

He sat in the two leg den for now, though this is the most energetic he’s felt, since, like, ever.

[OPEN]

—————————

Raccoonsun-She/Her
15 Moons

PURRKS
Rapid Recovery-Not Active

—————————

Moving.
Easy peasy.

All she would have to do, whenever that was allowed, was learn the new territory.
Well, old territory, at least for most of the others.

It’s fine.
She’ll be fine.

Juuust sit aaand wait.
Heeelp were you caaaan.

Yup.
Easy.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
"That's why I want eeeeveryone staaaaying heeeere. Tch!"

Salamanderpaw's in a fouler mood than usual by the time Riverclan has made it home (or at least close to it). Her paws are ache-y, maybe even swollen—had she really resented being carried up the first time? Starclan, she was about to beg for it a few hours back!—and her heart feels like someone's pried it out, given it a good gnawing, and spat it back into her. Part of this is the exertion.

Part of it is Tinytoad.

The initial shock and denial had worn off quickly. It's hard to stay stubborn when you realize your mother's scent is days old no matter where you find it. Salamanderpaw had gone a while feeling stupid, so stupid for not noticing...and then she'd only been angry. And she stayed angry, and she's still angry—hence the unflattering, under-her-breath mockery of Fadingstar's objectively reasonable order. What if Salamanderpaw doesn't want to stay here, huh? What's anybody gonna do about it, huh??

Get you in so much trouble you'll be ancient by the time your punishment's up, she reminds herself sullenly. She's spent enough of her life in the nursery; another moon might break her for real. Travel's worn a temporary bit of good sense into her, it seems, or else it's just filed down her teeth for the time being. She droops toward a quiet-seeming spot inside of the nest, doing her utmost not to relive any muddy memories of the journey up. It's too late in the day for any of that mushy nonsense, and most of those memories make her feel like she's still being chased.

[ open ]

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

So they were going back home. Adderstrike was... Not particularly happy to hear that despite what some might think. She didn't want to smell the foul scent of those three other band of rogues ever again but here she was, heading her way back there. Well as long as the clan was going she had to follow and make sure that the clan would be safe. What kind of great warrior turned their back on their clan over this anyways? Once they were at the abandoned nest, Adderstrike decided to make her mark on the nest by digging her claws into the wood. It felt right to tear into their nest abandoned it might be.

Honeystep looked around with a softly worried look on her face. She didn't see every elder around here. There was supposed to be a certain elder that was a weight on her back but she couldn't find her.

Sharkhail sat around and looked around. He pondered about if he actually was a worthy father... Surely...?

[all open]
Old Today, 02:44 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

-Mothdrizzle-
Every step of the journey was agony for poor Mothdrizzle, who's paws had blistered due to the heat, yet it continued forwards excited to see the old camp. #mothsbingo2024

-Garlicfish-
Garlicfish waited impatiently, so she should swim once more
Old Today, 03:45 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
"That's why I want eeeeveryone staaaaying heeeere. Tch!"

Salamanderpaw's in a fouler mood than usual by the time Riverclan has made it home (or at least close to it). Her paws are ache-y, maybe even swollen—had she really resented being carried up the first time? Starclan, she was about to beg for it a few hours back!—and her heart feels like someone's pried it out, given it a good gnawing, and spat it back into her. Part of this is the exertion.

Part of it is Tinytoad.

The initial shock and denial had worn off quickly. It's hard to stay stubborn when you realize your mother's scent is days old no matter where you find it. Salamanderpaw had gone a while feeling stupid, so stupid for not noticing...and then she'd only been angry. And she stayed angry, and she's still angry—hence the unflattering, under-her-breath mockery of Fadingstar's objectively reasonable order. What if Salamanderpaw doesn't want to stay here, huh? What's anybody gonna do about it, huh??

Get you in so much trouble you'll be ancient by the time your punishment's up, she reminds herself sullenly. She's spent enough of her life in the nursery; another moon might break her for real. Travel's worn a temporary bit of good sense into her, it seems, or else it's just filed down her teeth for the time being. She droops toward a quiet-seeming spot inside of the nest, doing her utmost not to relive any muddy memories of the journey up. It's too late in the day for any of that mushy nonsense, and most of those memories make her feel like she's still being chased.

[ open ]

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[3/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

The distant but salty scent of lionsbeach reached aspenpaw's nose as they made it to the abandoned Twolegs den. Soon he be able to see that stretch of territory for himself, the excitement and anticipation to be home was buzzing through him. Somehow the long journey home felt less tiring then the one to the mountains. Well atleast for him. Maybe it's because he is older now and can walk a further distance before his paws start to hurt or maybe it was the idea returning back to riverclans home. Their real home!

But now, standing inside the abandoned twoleg den, his excitement faded. They were home, sorta, shouldn't he smiling from ear to ear? Racing around, shouting , laughing....feeling like he did before.....

Somehow that felt like something he would never be able to truly do again. Match the happiness he had had before all of this. He had tried and he still would, maybe it was just a matter of time. Aspenpaw turned his attention back to fadingstar as the leader addressed the group. So no going back to the territory? "Why? Aren't we going to chase those maggots out of our territory?" Aspenpaw asked but he hadn't asked it loud enough to gain any response. The tip of his tail tip twitched in frustration, do they'd have to wait then. Before they could fully be home- wasn't that lovely. Opening his maw he breathed in the scents around him. The faint scent of riverclan was still here, very very faint but it was here and that's what matters. They were so close and yet still so far. Home was here, merely walk away.

Frowning he scoffed, let his tail lash once behind him to display his irritation. "oh well, guess il have to wait before I can score a few scars on those pests" he huffed mainly to himself but didn't care to control the volume of his voice. Leaving the initial group he walked further into the former twoleg den, searching for a spot to make a nest. Meh he just sleep anywhere. Time for more important things! He hadn't worried much of making friends as a kit, ofcourse he had with Marigoldpaw but now he had to make other friends too! He needed to know the clanmates he'd be fighting alongside with one day y'know? Scanning the pelts of those around he spotted the apprentice, great! Start with people you know. Ignoring the fact that salamanderpaw didn't look to be in the best of moods he made his way over to her. "heya salamanderpaw, great to home isn't it!?" he boomed as he sat down next to her. course they weren't exactly home- he knew that. "I bet when Fadingsun send a patrol to reclaim our territory we'll be on it. Then we can get some well deserved revenge" uhhh didn't fadingstar tell him not to be talking about this stuff? Hmmmm. Well oops too late now
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 04:50 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Crowglow was quietly sat alone and in a corner, mumbling lightly to himself about... was he planning something..? He was done trying to be nice.
Old Today, 05:50 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\26 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Deerspark would rather be here than anywhere in the mountains. He hadn't smelt salt or heard the faint rush of water in moons and he greeted it like an old friend. The walk hadn't been tiring for the lengthy tom, but that's how it was supposed to be. Deerspark loved to walk, skip, and run, he'd choose all that over mossball as a kit. No, no, no, he'd just run in circles before he got dizzy as ever and had to sit down. But even after that, he'd still do it all over again. Perhaps determination ran in the family. Once they reached the nest, Deerspark couldn't help but open his maw to quip a sarcastic retort but thankfully clamped his maw shut before he could say anything.

He was glad he was home... Or close to it. Far closer than where he'd been spending the last two moons. And yet, Deerspark felt antsy. Anxious, scared, angry, grateful, but he also wanted to shred something. An uncomfortable and scary feeling, and Deerspark wasn't sure why he was feeling that way. Usually he took the time to figure out his feelings and thoughts and just get lost in them, as though he was having a conversation with his brain, but the feeling was so unfamiliar, Deerspark was scared to see what it might reveal about him. So he didn't think, he just focused on something else entirely.

He looked up at the Two-leg nest and wondered. How did it get abandoned? It wasn't likely that upwalkers left their study nests for whatever else was out there. He wondered if they had any pets and how they would feel knowing that a hefty amount of cats were just staying here for a good amount of time. Even if their reactions didn't matter at all, Deerspark liked to imagine their expression of pure confusion and slight awe. It probably had the same visual effect of all the members of Riverclan being crowded in the nursery.

That was enough to make him chuckle. Then he was giggling, snorting back laughter as he slowly vered away from the majority of the group and made a place for himself, making sure any highranks could still see him from a good distance away.

[OPEN! please bother this man!]

[I was going to make a supper in depth post tor all my characters but it's too early for that]

Marigoldpaw arrived and resisted the urge to fall over in a heap once they hit Two-leg grounds.

Swanberry REALLY needed a break, poor girl was about to pass out.

Owltalon galloped in, keeping her ears perked and her claws unsheathed just incase anything happened. Maybe she could start hunting...?

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!