Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:06 PM

Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Marigoldleap headed out of camp.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:48 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( Continuing this in the clearing for a smooth transition )

At the report of a concerningly large colony of rats at the edges of their territory, Fadingsun's paws were immediately carrying him out of his den and into the clearing. Snapping his head to the side to look back at Mistyshard and Pebblesplash, he said, "Pebblesplash. You're to go back to the medicine den and stay there, per Mistyshard's orders. No arguments. Mistyshard, be ready for injuries when we get back."

Leaping atop the Floodstone, he let out a yowl. "RiverClan! I've just been informed that a colony of fifteen or so rats was spotted at the edge of our territory. We can't tolerate such vile creatures on our land, so we'll be exterminating them as quickly as possible. Dusklion, Seabreeze, Owltalon: I want the three of you coming with me. I need four more volunteers. Warriors and battle-ready apprentices only!"

His tail lashed behind him impatiently, awaiting the arrival of cats to take on this dastardly foe.

( Warriors/apprentices will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. This will count as a training instance for any apprentices that participate. Please do not post with your cat leaving camp before Fading; they will be scolded and forced to stay behind. I will post again in two days, to give people enough time to post with their cats. Please only volunteer for this if you have the time to get a reply out within 2-3 days; failing to sufficiently participate in this battle will result in your cat being disciplined! )

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:50 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

TinyToad Yowled Out. I Can Go!
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:54 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Cherryswirl perked up suddenly at the call, her brow furrowing at the news. Rats?! It'd been a long time since they'd swarmed the territory like that...

"Fadingsun! I'll come with you all!" She called loudly, making her way over without second thought. Her head was held high - confident in her ability. This would be a good way to make up for her lost time...

"Give the word." She murmured shortly after.

[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:05 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Pigeonpelt

The call of Fadingsun was sudden; Pigeonpelt’s ears flicked up suddenly when she heard the yowl for the need of helpers. The black and white Molly stood up within the lash of her tail, her blue eyes bright as she gracefully walked out of the shades near the edge of the camp clearing. Her pelt was clean and well-groomed, shining healthily under the bright sunlight. Watching as cats gathered, she walked amongst one of them as well, hoping to acknowledge the leader that she wanted to participate.

Her bright blue eyes blinked and looked up, awaiting to see if she was chosen.
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:05 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw quickly ran up
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:09 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
( Continuing this in the clearing for a smooth transition )

At the report of a concerningly large colony of rats at the edges of their territory, Fadingsun's paws were immediately carrying him out of his den and into the clearing. Snapping his head to the side to look back at Mistyshard and Pebblesplash, he said, "Pebblesplash. You're to go back to the medicine den and stay there, per Mistyshard's orders. No arguments. Mistyshard, be ready for injuries when we get back."

Leaping atop the Floodstone, he let out a yowl. "RiverClan! I've just been informed that a colony of fifteen or so rats was spotted at the edge of our territory. We can't tolerate such vile creatures on our land, so we'll be exterminating them as quickly as possible. Dusklion, Seabreeze, Owltalon: I want the three of you coming with me. I need four more volunteers. Warriors and battle-ready apprentices only!"

His tail lashed behind him impatiently, awaiting the arrival of cats to take on this dastardly foe.

( Warriors/apprentices will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. This will count as a training instance for any apprentices that participate. Please do not post with your cat leaving camp before Fading; they will be scolded and forced to stay behind. I will post again in two days, to give people enough time to post with their cats. Please only volunteer for this if you have the time to get a reply out within 2-3 days; failing to sufficiently participate in this battle will result in your cat being disciplined! )

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )
Appleberry, Crowglow, Grimpaw and Skyfall all gathered at Fadingsun's command. Grimpaw was as quiet as always, but gave a gentle nod of acknowledgement to Fadingsun. Appleberry and Skyfall stuck close together as they awaited orders.
Crowglow stood strong, ready for anything."NO RAT INFESTATION ON OUR TERRITORY CAN TAKE US DOWN, WE'LL RISE BACK UP LIKE A RAGING WAVE!" He yowled in an attempt to rally up the rest of the clan.
Old May 4th, 2024, 03:06 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Springkit

This is simply a reaction post since I felt like writing a bit more about Spring and setting up for his future development, but it's open if any cat who is not participating would like to interact.

Something was going on outside.

Springkit had been inside the nursery, occupied by his close examination of a rock he had found sitting outside the apprentices' den a few days ago, and had decided to take back to his and Mother's nest, but a raised voice from the clearing made the pebble irrelevant in an instant. Peeking his head out of the nursery, Springkit just managed to catch the leaderkitty hop up on the Meetingstone. Ok so it was a meeting. That would have been his first guess, but something didn't feel right, and leaderkitty's demeanor made something in Springkit feel... off.

Rats. He had seen mice, birds flying overhead, fish being stocked on the freshkill pile. Never once had he heard of rats. If they weren't on the freshkill pile they weren't food but something else, but the only animal Springkit had been told about were foxes. Foxes were not prey because they were too dangerous to hunt and too big to safely take on in a battle. If rats were not being hunted by warriors... they must be the ones hunting us. Like foxes. And there were fifteen of them.

Suddenly all curiosity had evaporated from Springkit's little body. His shoulders slumped down, tail drooped, and he started to feel as if all of him were made of stone, too heavy to be held up straight. In fact, he wasn't feeling well at all. Because something was turning inside his stomach as if he had eaten something bad, his heart started to beat as if he had been running, and his breath became shallow, as if there wasn't enough air around him. But he hadn't eaten anything bad, he hadn't been running, the air wasn't running out, so why did he feel so sick now...

Crowglow's howl shot through Springkit like a shard of ice, as he forced back a yelp. 'no rat infestation can take us down' So rats were something that would at least try to harm his clanmates, they were something that could hurt them. And yet, all around Springkit cats were gathering, apprentices too who couldn't be that much older than him, and all of them so eager. Maybe that was what loyalty to your clan was supposed to mean, but Springkit couldn't shake the horrible feeling growing somewhere inside his belly. He was sick. Probably. That had to be the answer. He needed to see Herbcat, that was what one was supposed to do when they were sick. He would have to wait a bit for the patrol to leave first, because right now he couldn't bring himself to move even a single muscle.

Hawkcatcher's finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old May 4th, 2024, 03:35 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
That's..nice, at least he hasn't walked away yet which means Ember's on the right path. Oh boy this would take so long. But hey, maybe the question wasn't so stupid and he'll be alright and he'll- uh....oh, yep, they should get out of the way! "Oh, right" right right right right. He snapped back from his mind, skittering walking after Jayfrost as soon as he started to walk towards the edge of the camp. Okay so...they could talk more! This means they could talk more and Jay probably doesn't mind, right??? So, what should they talk about next..uh..probably something that matches what they were talking about before! Like uh...well, he's kinda running out of words regarding the event especially since Jay said he isn't interested! So would continuing to talk about it make him annoyed? Uh, what would Jay like to talk about?? He'd been following him a couple times, yea, but he doesn't want Jay to know that! What would Emberfang realistically know about him if he wasn't?

And then the first thing that came to mind was Garlicfeather. Well they seem close (he hates to admit that) since they talk a lot and they used to be mates or something so maybe he could ask something like uh..."hey..since you and Garlicfeather seem close to each other, so now i'm wondering, what was the thing that made you too close to each other?" he paused for a moment before a feeling of needing to add something on last minute "..Well, i- uh..but you don't really need to answer if you don't want to, but i was just curious...y'know..?" because what if Jay doesn't want to answer and feels uncomfortable around him?? Good impressions matter and...now he waits for the answer? Argh, it feels like every single part of his body was working over time to keep himself from stuttering and breaking down like some sort of unstable den in the rain by now.
[ @alec ]

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost was entrigued, this other cat was kind of making a fool of themselves but jayfrost wouldnt turn down some more snooping. getting behind this odd behaviour and perhaps rethinking the way he evaluated them, he could barely function properly himself..there was really no way for him to judge. but alas.
the next question was equally as odd as them practically stumbling over their own paws to follow. well, perhaps it wasnt that odd, the only cats he was frequently seen with were goldfish and garlicfeather..probably..
"we were apprenticed together..kinda uh reconnected recently" if anyone thought that he would just readily supply them with information about a time that had long come to an end he would call them foolish. it wasnt relevant what happened between apprenticehood and when jayfrost got his warrior name, what was relevant was their perfectly platonic relationship now. wait, who was he even trying to justify this to..

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 4th, 2024, 06:26 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon padded up quickly, almost staggering to Fadingsun's side. Rats? They can take 'em, there's nothing that can't be done if they try hard enough.

She gave the leader a brisk little nod as she planted her paws beside him, her whole body tense as she anticipated what it would be like to possibly fight rats. Oh, no matter. As long as she didn't die then things would be alright. Wait, as long as any of them didn't die. She couldn't lose another clanmate, not in times like this.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!