Sunkissed Creek
by fade
Last post by anika
Today 07:13 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default whaddya say to second chances?

Okay so, full disclosure I originally proposed this in response to another RPer's ad but I really like the plot so.

Before we continue, allow me to introduce you to the cast involved in this little play plot:

1) Strawberryfur! Loyal ThunderClan warrior who is typically more optimistic and bubbly. She's overly protective of her brother, which is a problem now that he's missing. She's the social butterfly between the two, but he's a lovable grump and would be a grumpy brother-in-law that'll give you crap all the time a hard time out of love. Right now with her brother missing and Silvs having left the clan the way he did (re: exiled), she's going through a depressive period that's really testing her optimistic nature.

2) Silvs (formerly Silverpaw of ThunderClan). Our very emotional, newly exiled, current male lead. [RPed by @Spooky Rain Frog ]

3) YOU! As in, your cat (should you choose to subject them to this novella).

So the plot is...Strawberryfur will have a litter with Silvs. He was a much older apprentice, 18 moons, and as an exile no longer has his apprentice status.

Strawberryfur, unbeknownst to her, was beginning to develop a bit of a crush on the tom before he left. And has been deeply hurt by his betrayal. Given the circumstances of his exile, it's uncertain and unlikely that Silvs will be allowed to rejoin the clan.

That said, the basics of the plan are this:

- The newly demoted Strawberrypaw will redeem herself and be restored her warrior status (Oct 25th). By this point, she will be starting to feel like she's recovered from Silvs's stinging words and shocking behavior that she witnessed, and her brother may/may not be back. She'll be feeling a rush of ThC loyalty at this point.

- Strawberryfur will run into Silvs around the border. She tries to fulfill Bumblestar's orders to kill on sight, but she will feel deeply conflicted and be unable to follow through. This will lead to several romantic rendezvous/secret meetings. During which their relationship will be strained as Strawberryfur is torn between her clan and her heart.

-Eventually, Strawberryfur will become pregnant with Silvs's kits. It's at this point, that she will sneak away to meet with Silvs one last time, at which point she'll tell him that after much consideration she's not able to leave ThC for anycat. This break-up would be a crushing blow for her.

This is where your cat will come in! While all of this has been going on, between her brother and Silvs and her demotion, as I mentioned she's going through a bit of a depression period. During this time, ideally she'd be able to bond with another ThC cat and build a strong friendship. This will prove cathartic for Strawberry, and she would be very devoted to this friend.

Once the kits are born, this friend will be like an "uncle" to the kits, helping Strawberry to raise them into strong, loyal ThC warriors. Strawberry will be keeping the identity of the father of her kits a secret. So she and this friend will agree upon a story to tell the kits (the father is dead) to prevent the kits from trying to dig into their past and learn about their father. Whether the friend knows the truth or not can be decided in RP.

Once the kits are apprenticed, Strawberryfur starts to be able to relax her "mom mode" some, and take some more time for herself. It's during this time that she starts to recognize her feelings for this cat, and they can actually start courting. She wouldn't want to fully take a new mate that her kits don't like, so depending on the kits and their RPers, crossing that finish line could be a long journey lol.

As I mentioned, currently, she's been demoted to Strawberrypaw for breaking Bumblestar's rule about going out on her own. This will be lifted upon her completing the conditions of her demotion on Oct 25th. Depending on your cat, this is something that can be used to introduce them together. Whether at first they're judgey towards her for her demotion or express empathy, she's already getting started on her redemption with Nightgaze so it's possible they meet that way?

No form! Be as personal as you'd like! Whatever details/ideas you have I'd love to see!

Here is Strawberry's bio page for your reference!

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 04:55 AM
~the king of heartbreak~

Bump Policy: please wait like 6 hours to bump, 3 if urgent. please do bump me for replies bc im quite forgetful
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: whaddya say to second chances?

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A battle-scarred light orange cat with brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Honeypetal
She/he/they ThunderClan Warrior 24 moons
❝ This is all my fault. Everyone I love is disappearing and I'm next, I'd deserve that too. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Honeypetal has been going through a bit of a rough mental state as well, considering the loss of her apprentice, mother, and nearly all of her siblings, save for a young Emberkit. Strawberrypaw has been her friend for quite a bit, she trusts her. See, the two could help each other through these tough patches. Really, all Strawberrypaw needs to do to make Honeypetal happy is to be there, and so far, she's succeeded in that. So to return the favor would be something she'd really want to do.
About the demotion, it would likely remind Honeypetal of Vinepaw. Before going off and getting exiled, Vinepaw had been demoted to Vinekit for a bit. The whole demotion thing would be something that Honeypetal would think about often. That's why Honeypetal would refuse to let go of Strawberrypaw, he would do everything in his power to keep her there in ThunderClan. Because, stars damnit, another loved one gone and he might just go insane.
So, with these kits...for some reason, some odd reason, the kits would remind Honeypetal of their parents, their siblings. The ones that had almost all died. Another thing that's making Honeypetal want to never let go of her. She reminds them of the good people in their past life, while being one in their current life, and stars above they don't hate that at all.
Besides, Honey wouldn't mind being an aunt/uncle figure to some young kits. She'd find that nice, really. Honeypetal has always liked kits, how they were often playful and innocent, happy and free, but sometimes also just like her.
Unless you wouldn't like me to, be aware that Honeypetal might sort of scold Strawberry when she returns, mostly because he's just worried about her and not because he hates her or anything of the sort. He'd feel bad and apologize later.

❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.
WIP character site! | Looking for interactions? Check out my interactions finder!

Last edited by Spooky_Dreamz; Today at 05:30 AM.