Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:41 AM
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kitty. View Post

Sparrowsnap
68 Moons | Loner | She/They | Blind

Artwork by Nanicat on Tumblr

Sparrowsnap repressed the urge to fluff up her shouders. Dawnstar was intimidating, sure, but Icestar had been almost equally showy as well. Sparrowsnap doubted that any of the colossal leader's threats actually held any substance. They were, for the most part, just that: threats, and nothing more.

Meeting the other she-cat's eyes with her own blind orbs, the mottled molly planted her toes into the moss of the den.

"I left ShadowClan, because I had unfinished business with a RiverClan warrior and that lousy leader of theirs at the time, Lionstar. Alas, that business has all been dealt with, but I had lost my sight at the paws of that aforementioned warriors in the process." Sparrowsnap narrowed her optics. "I had taken his eye out in a battle moons prior, and I guess he felt like he needed his revenge.

"Regardless, I may be blind, but I still have a whole lotta fight left within me.
A slight twitch of the eye. She allowed a moment to pass before speaking again.

"I apologize if I trespassed, your highness," she said levelly, though she really was trying her hardest to be sincere. She'd missed ShadowClan. Achingly. "But if you would allow it, I would like a chance to reunite with my true family. I will do whatever it takes to prove myself worthy of being in your ranks," she explained, lifting her chin.

A thunderous snarl tore through the leader's throat at the mention of RiverClan and Lionstar. "Your business with RiverClan outweighted your loyalty and duty to ShadowClan." Though it sounded like a question, it was clearly stated as a fact. Her burning amber hues stared harshly into the blind eyes, as if hoping if she glared hard enough the cat would combust.

"It sounds like you got what you deserved." She huffed, commening about her blindness. The disloyalty was beyond irksome, but considering the time, and that Dawnstar could do with more warriors, maybe she'd give this one a chance. But first, "Let's see how much fight you truly have left in you."

Quick as a swooping hawk and as soundless as a striking snake, Dawnstar sprang forwards, aiming to knock she-cat down and grab her shoulders before Sparrowsnap could move and churn her hind claws against the oher molly's back, endevouring to leave deep scratches behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post
'I don't know!' the kit cried. 'My mom disappeared one day and- and she didn't reappear!' This big cat was sure mean. The she-kit felt a tiny prick of anger towards the larger cat; did they always treat others with such coldness? If so, how rude! Her miserable attitude vanished suddenly. My mom didn't bother ta name me, so I ain't got a name ta tell ya.' Her wounds stung as she looked up at the cat. 'I can't tell ya my name, so how 'bout you tell me yours?' She didn't want to feel like a weakling, but she did need a home... Deep breath, 'Can ya find me a new home, though?'

@Undertaker

So loud, how annoying. The tale told still did little to move the leader's black heart, but the fact that the it had no name was pitiful. She was assuming whoever had the kit had always planned on leaving her behind. It makes sense, giving things names tends to for attentionments. Still, that was low, even for her.

"Dawnstar," The leader replied with a twich of her whiskers. "You're name from now on is Weepingkit." She meowed. She felt that fitting for how much crying the kit did, not that it was unusal after what she had been through.

"You're new home will be ShadowClan. You'll have a lot to learn, but I'm sure you'll fit right in."Dawnstar lowered herself closer to the forest floor. "Unless you want me to scruff you, climb up on my back. We're going to visit some cats that can help you with your wounds."
[You can submit her to ShadowClan. Will have to visit the medicine cats for her wounds, though.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
[SIZE="3"]GarfyMothflight/SIZE]

"The warrior code is why we're here sweetie, and you know i'll forever protect you"

The she-cat tried to show submission. "please I beg, I can prove to you that I can join. I cannot find any of my kits...Kurt is the only one I know by scent....that I found." her eyes looked up at the violent wild cat. "I heard of this...place...you rename cats...maybe my kurt is no longer Kurt but her scent will never change." she had a hiss to her tone. were wildcats this mean? or was it just this group. "let me prove myself. I might have lived with house folk but I am not weak!" she hissed this time, and lifted up. she was no match for a wildcat but she would try for her kit. her tail lashed and she made herself look bigger, her fur bristling and her claws showing. "I might be weak but I'm not dumb." her eyes narrowed. "I might be on your...territory but my kit is here and if she could get in, I should." she then took a step forward. shivering with fear but anger over took that scent. "now let me ask again. I Want to join my kit in your....group. I will do training to prove myself and I will do anything to see my kit again." her eyes blazed with determination.

(( @Undertaker Garfy is determined to prove herself- if this ain't work then I'ma make her run away-)

This cat was slowly getting on Dawnstar's last nerve. She unsheathed her claws, and allowed her hackles to rise, making the already mountainous she-cat appear even larger.

"You're really willing to risk your life for some kit that you think I took in." Dawnstar hissed angerily. The leader bright amber eyes promised a painful death if this cat kept pushing her. "I don't know who the hell you're talking about, but clearly you know nothing about the clan. Even if she was here, I don't see why I should waste my time taking you. You don't even know what your getting yourself into."

Dawnstar's fluffed up tail lashed behind her agitatingly. "I hate weak things, I hate weak stupid things more." This cat was a walking contriducting headache. Dawnstar really wanted to rip this cat's head off or her tongue to get her stop yapping. But she liked the show of determination, it was hard to figure out if it was bravery or stupidity. "If you were smart, you'd be telling me what the cat looked like, not dumbly repeating the name I've already told you I don't know." She spat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post

Pixie

Pixie felt curious at the tabby's
response to her. Hmmph! Well,
there was something she was very
much aware of. 'Mama also
said straaanger danger! You're a stranger!
But also Mama talked about you! I think!'

Yup, a big tabby seemed very much a stranger
and maybe very dangerous. [B']Mama said you
were mean. Mama said you were very mean and
exiled her! Mama must've been conuseded because
she sent me here!'[/B] She stoutly stuck her little
tail out and looked up with wide eyes. 'Mama said
Clan names were curses and I shouldn't'says em, but I
think they sound really cool!'
Her eyes widened in
curiosity. 'You must be a really cool stranger cebause of
those big scars! Cool scars! Scary scars! I wanna look
that cool! My name's Pixie! Pixies're supposed to be a fluffy
thing, but Iiiiii'm not a fluffy thing! I'm scary!'
The
declaration was a proud one, and she meant it. 'Mama
only went by her presinfix. Her presinfix was Storm. Th'sall
I know.'
Her eyes were bright and interested as she stared
at the big-scary-scarred-leader-cat. But she had another
question. The big cat probably didn't want any more questions,
but her terror had evaporated. Pixie was very, very curious.
Ooooone more question. Are you a cult leader?' She'd
heard about cults before.

Okay, so this furball was kit of some ex-shadowclanner. That made more sense as to why she was here. Dawnstar ignored most of the hairball's chatter, focusing on the more important bits. Storm? That didn't tell her at all whose kit this was. If she exiled the cat it must have been a good reason, Dawnstar really could not remember exiling any cat by the name of Storm. This was going to bug her for the rest of the day! What the hell was a cult? Dawnstar blinked her eyes at that last question.

"You already have scars, mousebrain. You're not getting your ear back and that one under your eye I doubt will heal cleanly." Dawnstar commented. "I have no clue what a Pixie is nor a cult, and I do not understand why you were sent here of all places, since it sounds like your mother despised the clans, but I won't turn down a free kit, I suppose." She sighed after a moment. Dawnstar didn't think she'd be getting a clear answer out of this cat.

"In honor of your foolish mother, you can carry her name, Stormkit. As it seems you've gotten a lot of energy, you can walk until you tire, I'll carry you the rest of the way. We're going to visit the medicine cats to get your injuries looked at. Come along hairball."
[Done, submit her to ShadowClan. She'll need to visit the medicine cats for her wounds.]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 17th, 2024, 05:18 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

[CENTER][SIZE="3"]GarfyMothflight/SIZE]

"The warrior code is why we're here sweetie, and you know i'll forever protect you"

garfy stayed where she was, feat scent coming off of her but her eyes were full of determantion. "she's got the most beautiful yellow eyes and her fur is a whole mix of colors..." she explained calmly. "shes a tortoiseshell...I...I miss her so much..." she lowered her head, starting to realize she might never see her kit again. "I would risk my life for her...I have left my house folk for this...I have left from the comfort and safety of my home to join my kit...if this is not enough proof that I wish to join her in this dangerous place you wild cats call clans then I will leave..." her voice sounded so broken but she had a feeling this she-cat did not care. "if you had kits...you would understand." she lifted her head and stared at the bigger cat. "I would die for my kits, if my kit wants to be here then so do I....if my kit wants to serve your wild ways, then I will....but since you believe I am too soft for this life...I don't know what to do...maybe let the dogs take care of me...let the birds of prey take me away to their young...but I...i've tried all I could to join you..." she then sat down and let small tears fall. why didn't this wild cat understand? if this wild cat had kits she would understand but she probably didn't...

(( @Undertaker oh btw Turtlepaw is the cat she is explaining- and uh- I shall have her run if this last last message doesn't work ;w)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Confused

Name: viper
Rank Request: warrior
New Name: Viper bite
Reason for joining: ran away from loner life needs a new life "Don't worry i will be useful to you clan."
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:45 AM

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Cloudy
Rank Request: kit
New Name: Cloudykit
Reason for Joining:
Her mother was a rogue who died on a thunderpath.
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:35 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Cleaves
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: Cloverpelt
Reason for Joining: Got dumped by Tudor before he met one of his other 5 mates, and needs a place to call home. Heard of a clan that sounded like her kind of people.

Cleaves slowly padded towards the border of Shadowclan, making herself stop before she crossed into the territory."This looks like the place." She mumbled before quietly lowering her head and looking around. "Hello? Is anyone here? I heard rumors of some 'Shadowclan' and they sound like my type of people, I'd like to join? I'm Cleaves, my ex-mate Tudor recently dumped me and I need a place i can stay." She meowed calmly and in a polite tone. She was a Siamese she-cat with a lot of scars on her face.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 19th, 2024 at 11:37 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:52 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

(so sorry for deleting my request and now posting a new one, i was very indecisive for a moment and also noticed i didnt add the starter oups)

Joining Form
Name: minkpaw
Rank Request: apprentice (she was pretty much done training in rc though)
New Name: / (unless necessary)
Reason for Joining: her actual reason to join is mostly to find a new place to call home after feeling like riverclan had turned against her, realistically, this first approach was a mental illness fueled heat of the moment-decision.

minkpaw puffed out her chest, tears had long dried up and besides the mild fog coating her thoughts she felt clear again, and after what had felt like forever but had realistically only been a few minutes she had made her decision. she loved cobwebpaw, and goldfish, and cared deeply about the few cats that had welcomed her with patience and love, but riverclan wasnt a place she could call home anymore. she couldnt stand even just imagining her return, sharp gazes burning into her pelt, stripping her of any and all confidence and comfort she had ever felt. the disappointed headshakes as warriors averted their gazes and apprentices turned to giggle to one another, what an embarrassment she was. she had disappointed cobwebpaw and goldfish, failed blazingstar and willowwisp, betrayed her own mother. she was no use to riverclan, and she couldnt bear the thought of ever stepping paw in camp again.
this was it, silver gaze scanned the surrounding area before sitting down just outside of the shadowclan border in order to wait for a clan cat to pass her. this was it.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; April 21st, 2024 at 04:09 AM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:31 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Joining Form
Name:
Bruno

Rank Request:
Apprentice

New Name:
Coyotepaw

Reason for Joining:
Bruno was a rebellious cat, and ended up killing his sibling due to just being annoyed. He came in search of a group of Wildcats he has heard about and wishes to join, eager to see what they have to offer

╔════▣◎▣════╗

B R U N O
He/Him - 34 Moons - Rouge - Purrks: N/A
A muscular, sandy tom with black
streaks and cold amber eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝

❝ When he calls your name, it all fades to black ❞

Well well well. It seems that Bruno had found himself right on a wildcat's territory. The sandy tom had heard stories about them, and well, he wanted to make his dreams of joining one a reality. But his stinkin brother didn't believe him. No wonder he was so easy to kill. The bulky tom sat himself down, licking his paws. Once he caught a whiff of a cat, he stood up. His cold amber eyes gazed in the pine forest. "Wildcat! If you can hear me, I have heard stories about these cat groups. I mean no harm, and wish to join one. I don't want my brother to die when he was correct," Bruno called out, the last part to himself. He was going to prove his brother wrong. Then killing the liar would have been a good thing.

[ @Undertaker - Idk if I was supposed to mention you or not. Apologies if I was not ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 21st, 2024, 03:57 PM

Bump Policy: Every other day
My Mood: Cheerful
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Bean limped over the strange smelling line, her eyes drooping. Her mouth was dry, parched and she was so hungry… ribs showed underneath her black pelt, and her dark pads were blistered and broken. She panted, the edges of her vision turning red… so.. so tired… she thought, her mind growing hazy. I hope I found ShadowClan… she looked up at the darkening sky, and collapsed.

Name: Bean

Rank Request: Apprentice

New Name: Shadepaw

Reason for joining: Bean was a small, weak looking cat. Her family (her two bigger siblings) were mean to her, and she ran away, hoping to find a new home. She traveled forever, until she found an old loner who was kind to her and told her where she could find a new, wilder home. He told her stories of wildcats who were brave, loyal and honorable. Bean felt that she belonged there and was determined to join. So Bean set off, thanking him then adventuring to find these cats. ‘ShadowClan’ the old liner had called them. Bean knew the life of a wildcat was for her, and she couldn’t wait to find them.

Purrks: n/a

Description: a smallish, midnight black she-cat with a gray patch over her left eye. Her eyes are green.

[idk if I was supposed to mention you, @Undertaker my bad if I was]

-lucythecat

Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:06 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade was marking the border when a strange, foul smell came to her nostrils. She halted and narrowed her eyes, raising her head to open her mouth and letting this scent come to her glands. Intruder. Right on the line.

The gray black-spotted feline quickened her pace, avoiding tufts of bracken and ditches full of pine needles until she caught sight of a dark shape lying down on the ground. She approached it carefully, but soon let her guard down as she recognized a weak black cat.

She sniffed her, then noticed she was barely awake. "Stranger, why have you come? You are in terrible shape." She sat down and gave her a few licks on her head. She was tempted to go and catch her something to eat quickly, but she couldn't do that. Maybe in the outskirts? No, first she needed to make sure a stranger didn't cross Shadowclan's borders. It was her duty.

Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:46 PM
Neow

My Mood: Spooky

Name: shadow (paw hopefully)
Rank request: apprentice
Reason for joining: she heard stories about shadow clan from others loners, instead of frighten of stories , she was really invested in them and want shadow clan Warrior, a part of reason she so invested was because she aways felt she wasn’t strong or sneaky enough and in stories from the frightened loners made her want one become of them , she feels wants be! But she dose understand that she has earn it !

Name: shadow ( paw hopefully)
RANK REQUEST: warriors apprentice
Reason for joining: she heard spooky stories of shadow clan being big ,strong , and them eating bones of one who hurt them , and decided she wanted join shadow clan she wants be that scary warrior that sneaky, strong, eat bones . Plz

Last edited by Ian; April 23rd, 2024 at 02:17 PM.