Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:39 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by squidz
Today 11:39 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:33 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 11:33 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 11:29 AM

Old June 16th, 2024, 02:51 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

RiverClan RiverClan Camp

RiverClan's temporary mountain camp is located on a rocky ridge with sparse grass. A river tumbles down the side of the mountain near the camp. Various rock formations and the tangled roots of gnarly trees provide spaces for dens. The area where the camp is has flat, albeit stony, terrain, but the camp is surrounded by tall rocks and cliffs.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:10 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

PLOT RELATED PATROLS - 7 DAYS

DUE DATE: June 23rd by 11:59pm PST
LAST DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: June 26th by 11:59pm EST
PREFERRED DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: June 21st by 11:59pm EST

IF YOUR CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, HAVE THEM COME SPEAK TO DUSKLION IN CHARACTER TO PROVIDE AN IN CHARACTER REASON.

ALL PATROL ROLEPLAY WILL TAKE PLACE IN THIS THREAD, SO BE SURE TO MARK ABOVE YOUR POSTS WHICH AREA YOU ARE IN / WHAT PATROL YOU ARE ON!

I WILL BE ADDING THE PATROLS TO THE PATROL MENU, SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LINK YOUR HUNTING POSTS IN YOUR REPORT SO I KNOW WHAT TO ADD TO THE STORAGE!

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
It felt odd to be calling patrols from some place that wasn't territory Dusklion knew like the back of her paw. She already knew she wanted no apprentices on these, especially since they didn't know what all was out there.

"RiverClan! Gather up, we need to get scent markers down 'n I need those who aren't injured to get some huntin' done. So listen up!" Dusklion hoped that there were enough cats who weren't seriously injured who could help set down some borders for the Clan. "Just warriors this round - once we've got borders laid down, apprentices should be able to go out so long as they got warriors with them."

[ RIVERCLAN - ATARI BORDER PATROL ] - REPORTED
"Wisteriawren! If you're not too hurt, can you join me 'n... Stagheart on settin' down some borders. We'll head towards the end of the ridge 'n see if there's any signs of other cats." She hoped there would be time to send Stagheart away during the patrol for a bit so Dusklion could get her question in. Her thoughts drifted to the wildflower still tucked underneath her makeshift nest.
[ @Rose @squidz ]

[ OUTSKIRTS BORDER PATROL 1 ] - EXT TO 6/26
"Duskleaf! I want you takin' Mornin'mimic 'n Brokenstream out towards the territory a bit down the mountain. Looks to be a forest there, 'n I wanna make sure its safe before the rest of the Clan goes chargin' around. Duskleaf, once you find a suitable place for a border I want markers laid down. I trust you'll decide on a good spot."
[ @Seamrog @Ladiebugg @leopardheart00 ]

[ OUTSKIRTS BORDER PATROL 2 ] - EXT TO 6/28
"Owltalon! You'll be takin' Fishscale 'n Icetail out deeper in the mountains. There's a pretty narrow walkway that leads deeper into them. Again, we don't know what's out there so keep your eyes 'n ears alert. Owls, I'm trustin' you to make the call where our border is safe to extend to while we're hear."
[ @Marigoldwhisper @CollapsingStars @Snips ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ] - REPORTED
"Bearsnout! Go with Garlicfeather 'n Sharkhail down the path followin' Duskleaf's patrol towards the forest 'n see what prey you guys can find. Hopefully there's more down there than up here."
[ @chickadee @Fritter @Fish ]

[strike][ HUNTING PATROL 2 ][strike] - REPORTED
"Fades, I want you takin' Falconflight 'n Larkwing out towards the cliffs behind Owls' patrol. Not sure what we'll find out there, but if anyone can find prey I'll bet the two of you can. Better show me what those leader paws of yours can do, brother." The end was said jokingly as she tossed a half-smirk to her brother. She also wanted to give the newly reunited siblings a chance to connect more.
[ @occultation @Morrigan @Neptune. ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 3 ] - EXT TO 6/29
"Evenin'thaw, if you're up for it I want you out with Redwater 'n Antlerbranch to see if you guys can catch anythin'. You'll be headin' towards the forest area as well; the territory should be big enough for two huntin' patrols."
[ @redshiftreign @constellation @Bean ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 4 ] - REPORTED
"Goldfish, go ahead 'n take Irisfrost 'n Emberfang with you. Since you had luck in the mountains on the way up here, I want you headin' deeper into the mountains. Should hopefully find something there."
[ @zBlaze @kittycatburmise @Minkuu ]

With the patrols called out, the deputy stood nervously kneading her paws into the ground, going over and over in her mind how she would ask the question on her mind. Her eyes flickered around for the sight of the pretty she-cat joining them.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Today at 08:59 AM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:31 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Sharkhail joined up when he heard Dusklion's voice. Hunting, easy. He waited for his partners for the hunt. @chickadee @Fritter

Last edited by Fish; June 16th, 2024 at 12:31 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:40 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
The Ace of Spades

Goldfish sat up at the sound of her name, blinking her golden hues as she yawns, grateful for an escape from the camp. A longing to explore shot through her like fire, and she eagerly trotted over to the deputy, pleased to lead a patrol. "I'll see what we can find." She mewed, mostly to herself as she carefully thought over places prey may hide in these unfamiliar surroundings. Rocks, burrows, shrubs... oh, and crevices! Curiosity about if perhaps there were different animals here pumped through her blood, eager to head out and stretch her legs.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 16th, 2024, 12:55 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

A patrol - a call to action. Immediately, Larkwing got to her paws and headed over, emerald gaze searching for her brother and her leader. Part of her felt a little nervous about this, she's unsure about Fadingsun's attitude towards her, though she doesn't expect it's at all warm. She'd done this to RiverClan, after all. This situation now was on her conscious. Maybe not directly, but she'd been the catalyst, hadn't she?

Regardless, she has a job to do in the now, and the impossible task of finding her place in her clan once again. Larkwing does not miss, however, that she is on Fadingsun's patrol - a mark of a lack of trust. Honestly, she should expect nothing else. What reason did these cats have to trust her? She'd failed them and then come crawling back while they were in the very thick of the mess she'd left for them. If she'd been in Dusklion's position, she likely would have done no differently. Still... Lark is good at hunting, it had always been one of her most promising skills, so this should go fairly smoothly... hopefully. And maybe she'd get a chance to talk to Fadingsun about what she wanted to tell him regarding her disappearance. Falconflight coming would be good too - she wanted her brother to know as well.

[ @occultation - fadingsun // @Morrigan - falconflight ]
Old June 16th, 2024, 01:00 PM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf was sitting in a spot where the sun shone through in the new temporary camp when he heard Dusklion's voice ringing throughout the camp, calling for the first round of patrols in this new territory. He was somewhat glad to hear this, it felt like normal life was resuming again after the worst had passed, albeit somewhere completely new. Almost like a holiday, except under more dire circumstances. The Lionheart rose to his feet when he heard his name being called to lead a patrol to mark RiverClan's new borders. Both of his patrolmates were somewhat familiar, MorningMimic and Brokenstream.

"MorningMimic! Brokenstream! I'm o'er here!" He shouted so they could find him easily. Then he realised that if trouble came, he wouldn’t be able to scent it. He didn’t want to just shout it out in front of everyone though, so he’d tell MorningMimic and Brokenstream once they got out to the territory. For now, he’d just wait for the two warriors to arrive and he could worry about that later.

@Ladiebugg @leopardheart00
Old June 16th, 2024, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Delicate silver paws trotted across the clearing. A single grunt escaped Mistyshard's maw as she gazed around the new camp. It felt so.. unknown. Barren, and almost scary, in a way. Of course she had her clan here, her friends, standing beside her and giving her guidance if she needed it. But yet something felt off. Like they wouldn't be at peace for long.. everything and everyone hated RiverClan, so she supposed it made sense for her to have such an unsettling feeling. Right?

Shaking the thought away, she located a cat she recognized as.. Beastflame. He didn't seem to be doing much, so why not go over there and socialize? The medicine cat made her way over. When she arrived, she offered the warrior a quick smile and dipped her head in greeting, tail flicking to and fro. "Hello. How's the time in RiverClan been treating you?" she questioned in a friendly way, her head tilted. She still remembered how the tom had come into the medicine cat's den, not very long ago, and returned to RiverClan.

"This is all so.. new. Can't help but miss old habits I suppose, but I still feel like we can never be at peace," the tabby sighed.

( @ophelia )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 16th, 2024, 03:49 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC
REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //

[ HUNTING PATROL 3 ]
Redwater’s head jerked up at the sound of her name. She sighed— some of her old sarcasm making it’s way into her whisper. Yay. Hunting. but that didn’t last long. Dark thoughts returned to her mind, and images of Finpaw flashed before her eyes. Please… stop thinking about this! tears sprang out of Red, but she suppressed the hurricane of panic threatening to overflow her.

Redwater stepped past Brokenstream and Wisteriawren and towards Eveningthaw. She nodded to the cat, and sat a bit away, forcing her mind to think about the prey they might find. Probably nothing. the landscape was bleak… compared to the lush RiverClan territories where she had been born. Ugh. Talk about depressing. At least less depressing than Fin—NO. Please don’t think about that. Thank you.

[ @redshiftreign — Eveningthaw // @Bean — Antlerbranch /// @leopardheart00 — Brokenstream // @Rose — Wisteriawren ]

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; Yesterday at 04:08 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 03:55 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜

Brokenstream started as his name was called by Dusklion for a patrol. Nodding, his ears swiveled towards Duskleaf as he called his name as well, beckoning the pair over to him. "On my way!" He called back, nodding to Redwater as she stepped past him.

Coming to a halt next to Duskleaf, Brokenstream waved a friendly greeting with his tail. "Ready."
@Seamrog | @constellation - character mention | @Ladiebugg

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 16th, 2024, 04:31 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

╔════▣◎▣════╗

Hunting Patrol 3 - Camp
A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
As the deputy called out patrols, Antlerbranch trotted over to his clanmates, and flashed a soft smile to Wisteriawren as he passed by the pretty molly to reach his patrol. Once he reached his group, his expression changed to his normal frown. "Okay. Go ahead, Eveninthaw, hurry up I don' have all day," he growled to the patrol leader, lashing his long furry tail.

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren Mention l @constellation - Redwater l @redshiftreign - Eveningthaw ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream