Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
(P) And let's meet again,...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:25 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Warriorsfan9054.1
Today 08:22 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:22 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 08:17 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 08:12 PM

Old February 22nd, 2024, 09:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Stealth Training Egg/Hawk [p]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Star's dammit.

Dawn had entrusted him with yet another apprentice falling behind in training. Snakewither was a failure and went missing. Now he had to get this warrior aged apprentice his warrior name.

Hawkbite was determined though. He'd be Eggpaw's last mentor if it killed him. This old apprentice would be a warrior by the time he was done with him.

"Eggpaw! Let's go, pronto!" The Commander called into the Apprentices' Den before walking to the camp entrance and waiting for them.

@MockingRabbit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 4th, 2024, 09:30 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Stealth Training Egg/Hawk [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Star's dammit.

Dawn had entrusted him with yet another apprentice falling behind in training. Snakewither was a failure and went missing. Now he had to get this warrior aged apprentice his warrior name.

Hawkbite was determined though. He'd be Eggpaw's last mentor if it killed him. This old apprentice would be a warrior by the time he was done with him.

"Eggpaw! Let's go, pronto!" The Commander called into the Apprentices' Den before walking to the camp entrance and waiting for them.

@MockingRabbit
Eggpaw
He/him 12-14 Moons
Hmm? Oh right. Training.
New mentor.
Eggpaw wondered what kind of attitude he would be giving this one. With Spiderheart, his first mentor, he had been the perfect apprentice. Boring. He couldn't believe himself.

With Frigidmist, his second, he had been notably less pleasant and more... 'Attitude' was the best word that came to mind. Eventually she had given up on him.

So now, Hawkbite. Numeral three.

I guess I'll see where this path takes me, he thought, standing from his nest and shaking the moss scraps from his fur.
Hawkbite was standing outside the entrance hole, waiting for him. He seemed promising. Eggpaw flicked his tail in greeting, and padded past him into the territories.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 4th, 2024, 07:36 PM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

"You'll have to remind me what you need to learn, but first and foremost, we're going to get your stealth training done. It'll be simple."

Hawkbite spoke sternly, his gaze stoic as he began leading the apprentice into the territory. His pawsteps were meaningful as he brought Eggpaw to a nearby clearing. They didn't have to travel far from the camp.

"Now, do you know anything about stealth? Stalking? Anything of the sorts?"

@MockingRabbit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2024, 06:00 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

"You'll have to remind me what you need to learn, but first and foremost, we're going to get your stealth training done. It'll be simple."

Hawkbite spoke sternly, his gaze stoic as he began leading the apprentice into the territory. His pawsteps were meaningful as he brought Eggpaw to a nearby clearing. They didn't have to travel far from the camp.

"Now, do you know anything about stealth? Stalking? Anything of the sorts?"

@MockingRabbit
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
"I know how to stalk," he mewed, stopping beside his mentor. "But there is something you should know about me." There was no hint of apology or shame in his voice when he spoke again, or even his usual sneer and defiance. He left no room for discussion. He spoke like it was a flex. "I cannot walk straight. ' Least, not without concentrating really hard." He looked for the glint of amusement in his mentor's eye, or the rage or disgust or annoyance that he was accustomed to. He didn't care. He had accepted his disability. He didn't care.

Old March 7th, 2024, 08:46 PM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Well, that was a new one.

Hawkbite raised a brow with interest, his tone inquisitive, and his body language was rather friendly and relaxed, "What do you mean you can't walk straight?" He awaited a demonstration. His curiousity getting the better of him for the moment.

@MockingRabbit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:17 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Well, that was a new one.

Hawkbite raised a brow with interest, his tone inquisitive, and his body language was rather friendly and relaxed, "What do you mean you can't walk straight?" He awaited a demonstration. His curiousity getting the better of him for the moment.

@MockingRabbit
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
Curiosity. Didn't look like the scrutinous kind, maybe just a warrior trying to understand his apprentice. He didn't care.
"I mean like, I go skew. If the area is big enough, I'd probably be walking in circles." It was more pronounced when he crouched than with normal walking, but it was still there. Always.

He saw on his mentors face that he wanted to see it him self, so Eggpaw bit back a sigh and sunk low. He focused ahead and began moving. He felt the familiar shift in balance, the unknown weight that pulled him to his right side. He stood straight again after a few pawsteps, enough to tell that there was something amiss. He didn't look at Hawkbites face. He didn't care what it said there.

Old March 23rd, 2024, 05:36 PM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Hawkbite would watch with interest, although his response was perhaps not one Eggpaw was expecting. Perhaps. Hawkbite thought for a moment, crouching down and looking through the shrubs and trees. An idea came to mind.

Rising to his paws again, the Commander looked back towards Eggpaw. "Have you ever tried staring at something straight ahead of you and stalking towards only that object? Ideally, this would help your body stay in a somewhat straight line, why don't you give it a try?" he'd suggest, gesturing for the apprentice to go.

@MockingRabbit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 10th, 2024, 04:37 PM
I am REBORN!

Quote:

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Hawkbite would watch with interest, although his response was perhaps not one Eggpaw was expecting. Perhaps. Hawkbite thought for a moment, crouching down and looking through the shrubs and trees. An idea came to mind.

Rising to his paws again, the Commander looked back towards Eggpaw. "Have you ever tried staring at something straight ahead of you and stalking towards only that object? Ideally, this would help your body stay in a somewhat straight line, why don't you give it a try?" he'd suggest, gesturing for the apprentice to go.

@MockingRabbit
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
Eggpaw forced is eyes from rolling. Of course he had already tried that. If this warrior thought he could cure him of all is problems in their first training session, he was very mistaken. Still, maybe worth a try? Something could change, and he might manage it this time.
Though stars knew how annoyed he would be if he proved Hawkbite right.
Once again slipping into a crouch, he fixed his gaze upon a pine a decent distance away and started forward. As expected, he felt the unexplained tug on his side, his steps, try as he might, began to veer off the route. To reach the tree, he had to constantly jerk himself straight. He turned back to his mentor with a gaze that said 'there'.

Old April 16th, 2024, 09:28 PM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

The Commander would watch for a moment and shake his head. "No, no. I think you're looking too far ahead. Try focusing your gaze on an object closer to you and once you reach that object, find the next one in the line," Hawkbite spoke, flicking his tail. He could sense Eggpaw was annoyed by this task, but he didn't care. If Eggpaw really wanted to be a warrior, they'd have to do things they didn't want to do.

"Also, to accomplish good stealth, regardless of how you struggle, you need to utilize the shadows more. Move through them as if the sunlight would hurt you if you touched it. Practice that while your move from object to object. Try to stay quiet and hidden," Hawkbite instructed.

@MockingRabbit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 19th, 2024, 11:00 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

The Commander would watch for a moment and shake his head. "No, no. I think you're looking too far ahead. Try focusing your gaze on an object closer to you and once you reach that object, find the next one in the line," Hawkbite spoke, flicking his tail. He could sense Eggpaw was annoyed by this task, but he didn't care. If Eggpaw really wanted to be a warrior, they'd have to do things they didn't want to do.

"Also, to accomplish good stealth, regardless of how you struggle, you need to utilize the shadows more. Move through them as if the sunlight would hurt you if you touched it. Practice that while your move from object to object. Try to stay quiet and hidden," Hawkbite instructed.

@MockingRabbit
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
Right.
He ran his tongue under his lip as he depicted a trail he might follow. Pine cone, the the rock, then that branch over there. He also considered Hawkbite's instructions for stealth. While his pale pelt would make if harder to hide himself, he wasn't too concerned about this part. After all, he was ShadowClan. He began moving again. He had chosen the darkest route he could see, and now padded from object to object, hidden in the shadows of bushes and such. Silence at least, was something he could do. And he didn't know if it was his mentors advice, or the less certain path he followed, but this seemed easier. The tug was still there, yanking on his side, but it seemed less effective than usual.
At last, he emerged into the light again and looked to his mentor for verdict, before realising that he had crept further than he had meant to, and was now out of the clearing.