come one, come all [RC...
Last post by iliri
Today 08:28 AM

Old August 8th, 2023, 04:36 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Ashkit purred while laying on a sunlit rock, taking in the warm light on her fur and breathing in the sweet, cozy breeze, and listening to the sounds of nature around her, she yawned before getting up to stretch, she wanted to find someone to talk to.
#Air

Last edited by Lunalis; August 13th, 2023 at 12:04 AM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 04:16 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Swiftkit slept, snoring quietly, his hing legs, hips and tail out of his nest, his whole body was stretched, after all, it wasn't cold so he could be comfortable.

(Activity post)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old August 9th, 2023, 04:40 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Floodkit and Sorreldust existed in the background because abyss forgot when he last posted with the girls.
Old August 9th, 2023, 05:37 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppykit slept so she had a bit more time to prepare for her next game.

Old August 12th, 2023, 08:44 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Being inside of the nursery felt… rather bittersweet, to say the least. She hadn’t bothered to ever step a paw into this place ever since she became an apprentice alongside her siblings. The single thought sent a multitude of emotions through her system; most of them feeling like a multitude of negativity rather than positivity. Her claws began to uncontrollably sink into the dirt below her paws, memories rushing through her mindset like a spreading wildfire; that wildfire eating away eagerly at the dead grass that it spotted and only leaving darkened rays of ash and smoke compiled into the air. That’s how she was feeling at the moment. Each part of her body felt like it was stuck in an iceberg somewhere in the coldest place on the planet, each part of her muscles frozen in solid place as her lapis hues watched as young kits happily played and tackled with each other; queens watching them with an face contorted of love and affection for their children. It felt rather ungrateful for the calico to feel a sudden surge of jealousy to thrive through her system; her white paws grasping angrily against the coarse soil beneath them. Bits of dirt and grime began to mingle with the white fur amongst her paws, turning them a pale brown color in contrast. She shouldn’t be feeling this way. Not one damn bit. But how exactly was she supposed to feel the opposite of that when she was staring at the place where she had been rightfully abandoned as a kit and where most of her issues were compiled? The nursery was a place that Springpaw never had any intention of stepping foot into one bit, and yet here she was.

Standing right in the very place where it all began. Sure, this nursery wasn’t the exact one where Smallsky decided to abandon her and her siblings to take care of themselves, but it surely hurt worse than the Dark Forest to stand in the very place where she felt like she was just a small, nimble little kit again. Forcefully rubbing the topic off her shoulders, the calico forced a smile to grow amongst her maw as she trekked forward into the depths of the nursery; a mixed scent of smells overwhelming her sensitive nose. Stars, it made her want to throw up all the unsettling nausea that was forming in the deepest pits of her stomach. She just needed to get in here to check some kits or queens out, and then get the hell out of here. “Hello? Does anyone feel like they don’t feel so good? I’m just coming in here to check up on you all. Nothing special.” her voice squeaked at a mid-point through her sentence, and that felt mildly embarrassing for her to endure. How in the world was she espoused to check up on someone if her emotions were in the right place? She wasn’t sure, but whichever it was, she wanted out.

[open to any kits or queens!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 13th, 2023, 10:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Ok so Mudhound might be a little stressed. War was declared cats werent being trained enough to prepare for that mess in the warriors mind and couple of kits who were supposed to be in the clan were still not. That last one was on Mudhound admittedly but they just couldnt find a good time to slip away! The tripod had an apprentice to care for, hunting to do, a sister to talk to and again, war to prepare for. And yet somehow in that they were supposed to just leave the clan for a couple of days? The more things were unfolding the more the maine coon mix wasnt certain it was able to be done smoothly.

Rrrrrg it was just so stressful!

So thats why Mudhound was here. They desperately needed to de-stress with someone who wasnt gonna make it worse with their own troubles (because this group didnt really have troubles). Basically it was baby playtime.

Shuffling over to the nursery, a mouse with a particularly long tail in mouth, the warrior crouched down beside the entrance just out of sight. It wasnt really stealthy, anyone could tell you Mudhound had no sense of stealth, but it was probably enough for kittens. Ya'know, despite the loud thump they made sitting down, the poorly stifled giggling, and the fact that there was a giant brown furry body pressed up against the outside walls.
They had a good distraction though, the mouse. Pinching the tail between their front claws the mice's little body was tossed with a small thump into the entrance. Then, tailed used as a string it was wiggled. Like a cat toy kittypets played with the prey was jolted about and wiggled in place, puppeted from out of view by the warrior, enticing kits to play with it. The movements and scent of the food should trigger the kittens little hunters instinct, giving them the perfect opportunity to try out some first ever stalking and pouncing, and providing a little play session for all involved. Then again though maybe they'd be more inquisitive on why the dead mouse was doing that and about the warrior crouched out of view but that could be fun to!

Now Mudhound just needed to wait for the kits.

[Open to kits! This occurs at a different time then Springpaws visit] #Air
Old August 13th, 2023, 11:49 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Being inside of the nursery felt… rather bittersweet, to say the least. She hadn’t bothered to ever step a paw into this place ever since she became an apprentice alongside her siblings. The single thought sent a multitude of emotions through her system; most of them feeling like a multitude of negativity rather than positivity. Her claws began to uncontrollably sink into the dirt below her paws, memories rushing through her mindset like a spreading wildfire; that wildfire eating away eagerly at the dead grass that it spotted and only leaving darkened rays of ash and smoke compiled into the air. That’s how she was feeling at the moment. Each part of her body felt like it was stuck in an iceberg somewhere in the coldest place on the planet, each part of her muscles frozen in solid place as her lapis hues watched as young kits happily played and tackled with each other; queens watching them with an face contorted of love and affection for their children. It felt rather ungrateful for the calico to feel a sudden surge of jealousy to thrive through her system; her white paws grasping angrily against the coarse soil beneath them. Bits of dirt and grime began to mingle with the white fur amongst her paws, turning them a pale brown color in contrast. She shouldn’t be feeling this way. Not one damn bit. But how exactly was she supposed to feel the opposite of that when she was staring at the place where she had been rightfully abandoned as a kit and where most of her issues were compiled? The nursery was a place that Springpaw never had any intention of stepping foot into one bit, and yet here she was.

Standing right in the very place where it all began. Sure, this nursery wasn’t the exact one where Smallsky decided to abandon her and her siblings to take care of themselves, but it surely hurt worse than the Dark Forest to stand in the very place where she felt like she was just a small, nimble little kit again. Forcefully rubbing the topic off her shoulders, the calico forced a smile to grow amongst her maw as she trekked forward into the depths of the nursery; a mixed scent of smells overwhelming her sensitive nose. Stars, it made her want to throw up all the unsettling nausea that was forming in the deepest pits of her stomach. She just needed to get in here to check some kits or queens out, and then get the hell out of here. “Hello? Does anyone feel like they don’t feel so good? I’m just coming in here to check up on you all. Nothing special.” her voice squeaked at a mid-point through her sentence, and that felt mildly embarrassing for her to endure. How in the world was she espoused to check up on someone if her emotions were in the right place? She wasn’t sure, but whichever it was, she wanted out.

[open to any kits or queens!]
'Me and my litter are alright. You seem.. worried. Everything alright dear?'

RaspberrySplotch mewed, sensing the unease in the young cats voice

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 14th, 2023, 06:25 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •

A silent yelp escaped Springpaw’s throat from the abrupt voice of an unfamiliar molly echoing through her ears, her head whipping around to face the direction of the feline that had decided to speak to her while she had been standing in the midst of the nursery like an awkward kit that didn’t know what else to do besides stand there and… wait. Lapis' hues blinked as she grew adjusted to the figure that had decided to speak to her, allowing her tensed muscles to calm down as she processed whom the molly was right in front of her. Raspberrysplotch wasn’t a cat that Springpaw knew particularly well enough of, but all she knew was that she was one of ThunderClan’s resident queens and she bore a litter of kits, so that was something that could be appreciated. Speaking of her litter of kits, the queen happily mentioned the fact that her kits were perfectly healthy and so was she. Well, at least Springpaw didn’t have to go into overdrive to check to see if the kits were bearing any potential fevers or if they were at risk of getting any possible symptoms of greencough or whitecough. The single thought of both fatal illnesses made a suppressing shiver run up Springpaw’s spine, her claws intensively sinking into the ground as she tried to bear the thoughts away. She absolutely couldn’t think of both things at the given moment. Not while there was a battle coming up, at least.

Raspberrysplotch’s next set of words were enough to make Springpaw fall into a deep ditch and never come out. How did the queen succumb to the fact that the young calico was worried about the battle so quickly? Did she have some sort of super power with knowing how the young molly had felt about being inside the deeper depths of the nursery due to her life as a young kit? Stars, whichever the case was, Springpaw absolutely despised it one bit. She wasn’t going to bother to expose any of her private problems to a queen that was currently busy with raising her own litter of kits. She had enough problems to deal with that than hearing Springpaw ramble on about her own issues. “Um, I… I’m fine, in fact. Just… thinking about some things that are going to be happening here soon.” It was a horrible coverup with what the dilute calico had actually been hiding beneath her weak disguise of a shell. She was absolutely worried for the safety of the clan. She was thinking about Smallsky over and over again. She was thinking about her siblings nonstop. Stars, when can she catch a break here?

@Ladiebugg [ #air ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; August 14th, 2023 at 06:25 PM.
Old August 14th, 2023, 07:07 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

RaspberrySplotch squinted, something bugging her deep inside... It almost felt maternal, despite her kits only being one moon old, and her having not spoken to the apprentice before. She shook her head before replying
'Alright, if you're sure. If you need someone to talk to I'm always here. These ones are still little, so they aren't causing me too much trouble yet.'
@ares

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 15th, 2023, 09:56 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Rainclaw and Beetlekit slept.

Dogkit and Sheepkit played hide and seek. (Both closed)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.