Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:40 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:24 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Trying (and failing) to end a leadership - Fadingstar assassination attempt plot

Hi all! I have a 10 day-ish long hiatus coming up in August, so during that time Fading will need a valid IC reason for being out of commission. Since there seems to be some building animosity toward him recently, I figured why not do an assassination attempt?

I'll be giving Fading the Toxin Immunity perk prior to this plot, so he'll be able to survive being given a dose of poison that would normally kill a cat (I've double-checked and verified this with staff). However, the rest of the Clan (and honestly he) do not know this.

A cat who is greatly disgruntled with Fadingstar's leadership decides to kill him and frame it on someone else. They pick a target who is a huge fan and supporter of Dusklion's; this cat will be easy to frame, since it'll look like they killed Fading so Dusk can be leader. They tell this cat to meet them at a specific location at a certain time.

Prior to that time, this cat invites Fading to go for a patrol. They go a good distance from where RiverClan is camping out at the abandoned Twoleg den (at this point RC will be about to return to their normal territory, but will be spending a little time at the abandoned den while they work out where their new camp will be). This aspect can happen off-screen if we need for time reasons.

After they've gone a long enough distance from the camp, this cat jumps Fading from behind and knocks him into a dazed state. Then, they retrieve some deathberries they'd gathered before and crush them up into moss, so that the moss soaks up all the deathberry juice. After that, they squeeze the juice into Fading's mouth to poison him. This amount should be enough to kill an average cat.

With Toxin Immunity, however, Fading will survive- albeit weakened for some time due to the poison's effects nearly killing him. He falls unconscious as a result of the poison. Meanwhile, his would-be assassin washes their paws clean and returns to Fading just in time for the cat they're framing to arrive.

Not long after this second cat arrives, [Cat 1], [Cat 2], and Dusklion finds the pair with Fading. With the aid of Mind Reader, Dusklion is able to see through this cat's attempt to frame the other cat.

Fading is brought back to camp and the med cats conclude that he'll likely die, not knowing about his toxin immunity. He ends up surviving, but it takes a few days for the medicine cats to be able to conclusively rule that he's going to live. He will be out of commission while he recovers, until my hiatus is over.

This plot is relatively simple, so I'm only gonna need a few roles:

Failed assassin: The cat who poisons Fading. This cat should be very anti-Fading, but smart enough to hide it. They should be kind and trustworthy to Fading leading up to the plot, so that he has reason to go out with them alone. Warriors only. This cat will either be permanently exiled or executed for trying to kill Fading; by participating in this plot, you agree to this!

Framed cat: A vocal and intense supporter of Dusklion's who the failed assassin attempts to frame for the assassination. They don't actually dislike Fading or want him dead (even though they think Dusk would be a better leader). With Dusk's mind reader, the assassin's attempt to frame this cat will not work. Warriors only.

Cat 1 and Cat 2: The cats who are out on a hunting patrol with Dusklion, and find Fading with the failed assassin and framed cat. These cats can be any rank.

Just leave your cat's name and what role you want! Not necessarily FCFS. This plot will be starting in early August-ish.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Yesterday at 05:36 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Default Re: Trying (and failing) to end a leadership - Fadingstar assassination attempt plot

i can offer Antlerbranch as the framed cat or Russethowl as cat 1/2

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Trying (and failing) to end a leadership - Fadingstar assassination attempt plot

I can offer mushroomfreckle as the framed cat!

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's attic with a stick❦
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Stressed

Rowan’Mane can be cat 1 or 2!

Old Today, 02:57 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

I can offer Irisfrost as cat 1 or 2
Old Today, 03:19 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

I can throw Sunsetgleam in for either cat 1 or 2!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez