Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old March 20th, 2024, 12:36 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive had tried to give Whiteriver a chance to direct Wisppaw, but it seemed the other warrior's mind was elsewhere. "Whiteriver, get your head out of the clouds. Wisppaw, we'll start with the crouch." Wolfhive demonstrated the hunting crouch, paws spread evenly and tail lifted accordingly. "This is how you'll wanna stalk most prey - the paws are spread for balance while you move, and your tail needs to stay off the ground. You try."

[ @CrimsonOaks @Merp Machine ]
>>WispPaw<<
>>Rude~He/Him~6 moons<<

He nodded, and crouched, lifting his tail a tiny bit off the ground, and spreading his paws like WolfHive demonstrated.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old March 20th, 2024, 01:01 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Streampaw

Streampaw gives her a curt nod, heading back in the direction of camp; shrew in her jaws. Her mentor seems pretty nice, maybe all of this won't be bad after all, she just hopes she'll be able to finish her training without any more tragedies.

"Y-yes Ma'am," She replies, rather quietly and more to herself than her mentor.

She keeps her eyes on the ground as she walks, yawning a little; she hasn't gotten much sleep lately.

(Ending this here? Do you want me to make her training tracker or do you want to make it?)
(I'd appreciate it if you made it )
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppypaw was extremely concentrated, watching Mudhunt from the bushes as she lay low and studied their stance. She crouched herself, trying to copy their position, face getting all wrinkly and crooked so concentrated she was -- until finally, it happened! Bigcat said go!! Poppypaw scramble, momentarily forgetting what she had to do in the thrill of the moment until it hit her again;
"Poppy..... HUNT!!!!"
The kitten (well, apprentice), exclaimed as she pounded from the bushes and into the fray of alarmed critters, landing fair and square on top of... Well, she didn't really know what it was. But it was furry and brown and had a long furry tail and... Oh, oh!! A memory popped into her mind! It's a s - q - u - i - r - r - e - l. Like the one pap gave her and Eel and Acorn and FleckFleck when they first ate prey! But! But! This one wasn't nice! It was scratching her legs! Ouchie!!
"Bigcat! Bigcat! What Poppy do?!"
She asked, the wobbly feline keeping her full weight - which wasn't that much either - on top of the alarmed animal, staring wide-eyed at the bigcat who'd already caught some prey. Now, the squirrel didn't have much room for movement being squished and all... But this one was far less nice than the one her pap had given her!

[ @Ladiebugg @Rani @Desert Rain Frog ]

Old March 25th, 2024, 04:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Crowpaw

Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing) and Agatha Kitty
@tally

Well… this was it. He was finally learning how to hunt. Redhawk was to be his mentor… Crowpaw had high expectations for this she-cat. Why? Well, it’s simple. Bumbleflight and Littlelion failed to do their jobs and train him so he could be a warrior. It was up to Redhawk to clean up their mess, in a matter of speech.

Now Crowpaw didn’t know Redhawk all that well. He didn’t know how she functioned and how good she was as a warrior to really have any opinion on her. I suppose I’ll have to find out soon because she is my mentor and all. The young tom hummed to himself. Redhawk wasn’t too much older than him, and he only knew that because she was a young warrior while he was a kit. Granted she clearly still is, but she was a real young warrior.

The brief chat with his new mentor helped to get to know her a little better, but with the way his past is, it’d be a while before that she-cat would be trustworthy. Perhaps, just maybe, he’d start to respect the warrior when he stands in front of Bumblestar wearing his new name.

“Hunting? Yeah… uh- I know nothing about it.” Crowpaw growled in annoyance, not toward Redhawk, of course. He was just sick of being nearly eight seasons old and not bearing the name of his… well, the name his ancestors give him. “It’s simple, though, isn’t it? Basically fighting but with small scraps of fur that squeak?”

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

The annoyance was a surprise, and internally Redhawk did a check to see if she had somehow forgotten something. It was difficult to discern if it was directed towards her, or the fact that somehow Crowpaw had made it to twenty moons without knowing how to hunt. "SSS-Sort of. It's instinctual for all of us, but t-takes practice. Not really like... fighting." That earned a small good-natured chuckle from the hornet as she slowed her pace.

She didn't want to belittle Crowpaw, or approach this as if he wasn't already an adult practically, only ten or so moons younger than her. "Now t-there's different approaches to hunting depending on what prey you're after. Can you tell me what you can sss-smell around us?" There were a few things that Red could detect from where she stood, but her yellow-green eyes rested curiously on Crow, waiting to see what he could discover on his own.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:02 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@talle

Really anything took practice. It was instinctual, like Redhawk had said, but an apprentice learning how to hunt, like himself, would find it difficult to discern between their whisker and a mouse's tail. The thought of mice though, prompted him to answer his mentor's question. "I don't know, um... mice?" His words echoed his thoughts, he chirped in response, "Squirrels, maybe even a few birds?"

He had heard of the hunter's crouch, but he had never personally tried it out. Thankfully today was his chance to prove himself worthy of a good hunter. All he had to do was crouch, stalk, and pounce, right? That seemed fairly simple and would perhaps be even easier than it sounded. The young tom quite honestly didn't know whether he'd be a decent hunter, but he just had to keep thinking of Redhawk's miniature speech.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 25th, 2024 at 06:03 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:32 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"That's not too bad." Hopping branch to branch on the same tree felt like a breeze in comparison to jumping from another tree. Wolfpaw followed Redhawk's example in crossing from one branch to another, waiting for it to dip before he jumped.

This time he overcorrected a little, and nearly bopped his nose against the trunk. He jolted back abruptly, almost losing his balance but recovered as his claws sank into the bark. Still, it wasn't too bad and he'd rather smack a trunk than fall.

She crossed to another tree, and this time when Wolfpaw made the leap he found he landed on a better spot on the branch. Not too close, not too far. His claws still stayed out, the unease a product of the last two attempts being slightly awry - but he was a little more comfortable overall. And from there, per her instructions he started to make his way downward branch by branch. A hop here, a hop there, and then he was about Redhawk level. He was a bit out of breath, but his eyes gleamed eagerly. The trees were far more fun than they looked! "Once.. I'm a bit more used to this," so probably not today, but in the future. "I wanna try that ambush thing, if we can.. take enemies by surprise, we'll be better off in the long-run." Less injuries and death on their end. They'd have the advantage.

Wolfpaw took a second to regain his breath, awaiting Redhawk's descent to the ground.

[ @tally ]

Redhawk - ThunderClan Warrior

Watching the apprentice hop down branch by branch filled her with a sense of pride and accomplishment. Redhawk wasn't naive enough to think that tree climbing was every apprentice's first choice of training when they became an apprentice - but still she enjoyed it every time she got to see her teaching in action. "T-There you go!" Hopefully, Wolfpaw would be the start of training the younger generations the art of tree climbing once again.

As Wolfpaw made it down to eye-level, with both of them hovering on the branches lowest to the ground, his words reminded her of how long they had been out here, and how tired she actually was getting. Time turned to a breeze more often than not whenever Red was up in the tree tops, and it was often that she forgot how much energy it took to spring among them freely as she often did.

"It's definitely a t-tactic we should utilize as a Clan more," she agreed with a nod of her head. Her eyes darted to the ground as she picked a spot and leapt towards it, landing easily on the ground and giving a shake of her fur. "With more practice," Redhawk added, "You'll be able t-to go from tree to t-tree and cross the t-territory like that." A wide grin crossed her face as she nodded.

[ figured we could wrap it up here or with one more post from you if you wanted since this is a wolfpaw roleplay! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 26th, 2024, 11:38 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Samantha - wolf has left -
"There'll be hope if you survive me." she snarled, glaring at Rosethorn who had stepped over and into the border, " I'm not sure Bumblestar will be happy to hear a trespassing cat wants to join our clan again."
She glared at her opponent, stepping forward and trying to accomplish what Dusklion did to her a while back. Slash her eye, blind it. Dragonflycliff sent a claw at Rosethorn's face and then jumped back in case she retaliated quickly.
RoseThorn sighed "There is no respect for Queens these day, well could you at least pass a message to BumbleStar.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:51 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl
{perms for the battle training: scars, cuts on tail (tail stays on)}
{no perm: blinding, stomach, or any other fatal or bad injuries that might leave him without a ligament}

Rattail would then smirk and nod. He wouldn't go easy on the apprentice, since the forest wouldn't treat them kindly either. But he wouldn't kill the apprentice, or harm them too much, maybe a few scratches. But, for him, he wanted the apprentice to have no mercy. He didn't mind the scratches or scars. He had quite a bit of them as it was, it was like a collection for him, a painful one at that but showed that he had fought, and he was still here. "Let's move to the forest, the clearing wouldn't be a fit place to have battle training," he purred to the apprentice with a smile, not caring the apprentice had unsheathed their claws in the dirt.

He would show the apprentice a few tricks before a small battle. To prove that they were as experienced as they had said. Though he doubted it as he began to walk, his paws feeling the dirt as they continued their walk. He found it funny the apprentice thought so highly of himself, he certainly didn't want them to lose that quality.

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
41/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

(battle perms: scaring / no perms: blinding, loss of limbs, major injures, ect.)

Copperpaw's gaze met Rattail's with unwavering determination as they studied the warrior's face, a spark of ambition igniting within them.
"Lead the way,"
they declared, their voice brimming with a confidence that mirrored Rattail's own. They pretended not to noticed the air of superiority radiating from the tom. They might be an apprentice but they will do their best to wipe the smirk off the warrior's face.

Copperpaw felt the rustle of leaves and the soft light of the forest sharpening their focus, preparing them for the upcoming spar. Anticipation and excitement surged through their veins, their heart beating steadily with determination. They willed themselves to focus and remember the training move they were taught. Sure it was...one..singular move, but maybe they could do it from the ground somehow. Copperpaw kept their tail high and they turned to face Rattail.

If Aldercry could see them now.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Last edited by nyx; March 26th, 2024 at 12:54 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:52 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Samantha -
" There's respect, but not for ones who trespass," Dragonflycliff spat, glaring into Rosethorn's eyes, " I'll consider it. As I said, I'm not sure Bumblestar will appreciate having a non warrior code abiding cat join the clan again, however."
Dragonflycliff stared still, unhappy expression all over her body.
She was still waiting for a retaliation.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old March 28th, 2024, 08:34 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
41/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

(battle perms: scaring / no perms: blinding, loss of limbs, major injures, ect.)

Copperpaw's gaze met Rattail's with unwavering determination as they studied the warrior's face, a spark of ambition igniting within them.
"Lead the way,"
they declared, their voice brimming with a confidence that mirrored Rattail's own. They pretended not to noticed the air of superiority radiating from the tom. They might be an apprentice but they will do their best to wipe the smirk off the warrior's face.

Copperpaw felt the rustle of leaves and the soft light of the forest sharpening their focus, preparing them for the upcoming spar. Anticipation and excitement surged through their veins, their heart beating steadily with determination. They willed themselves to focus and remember the training move they were taught. Sure it was...one..singular move, but maybe they could do it from the ground somehow. Copperpaw kept their tail high and they turned to face Rattail.

If Aldercry could see them now.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

He continued to walk slowly until they reached a nice clearing. He wouldn't look back to see if the apprentice was following, it didn't matter to him. Either way, the apprentice would follow, or pick up his trail. Rattail, although confident, was calm and almost slow, or he seemed to be. The world wouldn't wait for him... but that didn't leave him behind. "Now," he said, stopping and looking back to see the apprentice, "Show me what you know so far," he asked, his calm face looking at the apprentice's excited one. His eyes carefully watched the apprentice, of course, he wasn't going to let them get hurt, badly. He was to make sure his paws were sheathed... unless the apprentice made a mistake. He would show the apprentice how a real battle would go, or perhaps just tell thee, apprentice. Killing them wouldn't do much good if they couldn't continue living with the training. His tail swung back and forth, an ugly part of his body, a reminder of having lived through what he had.
(honestly, now I want Rattail to protect the young one... if you wanna have more roleplays with Rattail!)

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop