Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:27 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:18 AM
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:12 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:10 AM

Old July 8th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Dol's All Character's Roleplay Finder!

RIVERCLAN
Seabreeze
Seabreeze is one of Riverclan's current Lionhearts and is an active presence in the clan, or at least, trying to be. Currently due to some of the recent and past events, he is a bit more on the anti-social and grumpier side of things but he is trying to soften up and is usually polite unless the person interacting with him is being mean or rude to him first. He is always open to teaching apprentices and kits any lessons they want as long as it is in his ability.
Roleplays Closed!

Spiritbunny
Spiritbunny is currently a queen of Riverclan. He has just had his kits and is really just having a pawful with them because of the 7 kits in his litter are really something. He is protective and while under normal circumstances he loves to cause chaos and mayhem among the clan, he wants to keep it calm while his young are still growing up. He loves telling stories and teaching kits. Not a whole lot is really known for her because she's mostly a side character lol.
Roleplays Closed

Primrosekit
Primrosekit is an interesting character and a tripod. Born to Spiritbunny and siblings with 6 other kits, he can be a bit overlooked but he doesn't mind too much. While many details are still being discussed, Primrosekit has a strong connection to ghosts and spirits and often sees them in his dreams. Other than that though he's a pretty normal kit! I'm looking for some spirit interactions for the baby. He's young so don't like super traumatize him yet but he's open to both dark forest and Starclan interactions as well as living Riverclan cats.
Roleplays Open

Littlekit
Littlekit is planned to be born to Spottedstream! Lambkit is a bossy and strict kind of kit and has a slight obsession with the warrior code and other rules. She doesn't understand wasting time or breaking or even bending rules. She's a bit of a snitch. As she grows up she will be more reasonable but she currently is a bit rude and stuck up. She does have her good sides though and loves to have tea times- or the cat adjacent, prey time. She likes to play games, but she will attack cheaters, and trouble makers. She's kind of short tempered as well but she will grow out of most of this hopefully lol. She is kind, she tries her best, she wants to be like her mom when she grows up. So yeah :3 Littlekit, hopefully this didn't paint her too bad lol. She'll grow out of most of it, I promise. She is unborn so any roleplays thrown at her will be postponed until she is born.
Roleplays Semi-Open

THUNDERCLAN
Orangeblossom
Orangeblossom is a Thunderclan warrior, and a bright and bubbly kind of guy! He loves hanging out and meeting new people and he likes helping out wherever he can. Though with recent losses of his siblings and his mom he is a bit down. I would love for him to get some friends sooner rather than later because he doesn't have too many strong bonds in the clan! I'm hoping to get some more public posts for him so while I won't say no to a private roleplay I would prefer public! I just want to get this silly dork more active in Thunderclan!
Roleplays Semi-Open

Morningpaw
Morningpaw is a recently returned from being missing apprentice. The little guy had lost some family and then had a dream where she saw them and so she went out in search but got lost and stuck in some tunnels for a time before finally returning. She's grumpy and sassy but she means well and only wants to better herself in his training so that she can protect those who remain for her. That being her brother Wolfpaw, and that's pretty much it! She is currently in a roleplay with Bumblestar where she changes her name and later realizes that she is trans. Morningpaw at this time will be referring to herself with he/him pronouns and your character should as well until she transitions. Though anyways! Any training is welcome but also social calls! Anything really!
Roleplays Open

Roseheart
Roseheart was created for ghost.'s RTM "relive the memories" challenge. In which you have to make a character and roleplay them as though you were brand new to roleplaying again and didn't know all the tips and tricks you know now! So when roleplaying or requesting roleplays from Roseheart expect small posts. Roseheart is a kind of narcissistic warrior of Thunderclan and will soon be a queen when she has her and Briarfur's kits.
Roleplays Closed

Sunflowerswirl
Sunflowerswirl is a warrior of Thunderclan and is open to giving out basic lessons and interactions. Currently undergoing through some identity crisis, Sunflowerswirl is stuck trying to understand her parents decisions and lives that lead to her being born. Sure, she understands that having kittypet blood isn't something that is shunned or looked down on not too often but she can't help but blame it for when she can't run as long as other cats in Thunderclan, when she can't fight as well, and because of her rounded figure and stubby legs, isn't as fast or a great hunter... She's just trying to understand herself.. That's all she's ever wanted since she was an apprentice and even now it's a question that's haunting her.
Roleplays Semi-Open

Applepaw
Applepaw is a happy go-lucky kind of guy who is naturally curious about the world... even if it seems to hate him. He's a klutz and a bit clueless so he often finds himself with many scrapes and bruises after the most simplest of tasks. Not too mention that bad luck seems to follow him just about everywhere! Though he doesn't let him down, after all, there's no changing luck so why not make the most of what it gives him! Now as an apprentice, he's looking forward to being made a warrior and aims to try and be something different, wants to make a mark... and maybe... just maybe.. rather than the forest, his path will lead him to the twisting depths of the world below. He's heard stories about the sink hole... but that can't just happen suddenly, right? There's got to be something more to this! And Applepaw was just the guy to figure it out!
Roleplays Open

SHADOWCLAN
Muddpaw
Muddypaw has taken to calling themself Shadowclan's Hound! A made up role he made when he was a kit in the nursery that aims to track down and capture the bad guys! He grew up and was old enough to learn and hear about the murders that have been surrounding his clan and he's old enough to understand that it is likely someone within the clan- or at least could be... who knows... but anyways, as a hound he needs to learn how to track down and capture the baddies! Though training to be a regular warrior would be of help as well hehe. He currently is training under Dawnstar but is open to any and all lessons, though mostly skills that can relate to his being a hound. ( Hound = Detective basically )
Roleplays Open

Bluekit
Bluekit is one of the berry trio kits! New to Shadowclan after being guided by her siblings from their barn to escape dogs. Bluekit is a bit odd and doesn't quite understand the world around her like most kits, or cats in general, do. She is a bit dazed most of the time without meaning too, very daydream-y. She likes learning new things though, very curious soul. She is looking for friends outside for her siblings and Fishkit, so I am happy to have that if your kit would like to have a quiet and selectively mute friend who likes to play but isn't very good at it, here's your gal!
Roleplays Open

WINDCLAN
Rabbitpaw
Rabbitpaw is a tunneler apprentice of Windclan! He is a lesson fiend and has basically completed his training to be a warrior/tunneler but he still likes learning more specific skills or lessons that most cats don't have. Things like tracking, swimming, stealth, ambush, flaying, herbs, battle strategy, Windclan history, warrior code, all clan histories. He likes to learn to be the best version of himself for his clan but he can't deny that he also just likes to be curious about the world around him! He is also quite the little social butterfly! He's been kind of down these past moons because of all the crazy stuff that's been happening and also some internal conflicts but he is getting better and like the sunny bunny he used to be...until he isn't! Quailheart, his mom, is planned to die in front of him soon so uhhhh he gonna be kind of depressed for a bit but still will be attempting to push himself to be what he thinks he needs to be for Windclan (perfect, basically...)
Roleplays Closed

Crowkit
Crowkit is one of three kits born to Bravebird and Hawkfur! He's also quite the curious soul and likes to collect all sorts of odd and ends and trinkets and shinies! He's a crow after all! He is very close to his family and likes to bond with them as much as possible but he also loves meeting new people outside of his family and will have all sorts of friends! He is also like a crow in the way he enjoys making mischief and playing tricks. He makes a point to be sure they are fun for everyone involved as what's the point of a joke if someone doesn't find it funny? He is kind and caring! He has some plots coming up relatively soon-ish that will drastically change his character but uhhh let's forget that for now :3c
Roleplays Open

Wildpaw
Wildpaw is a well....wild! He is a newly named apprentice and is just itching to get out there already so hurry your slow butt up, Ashcloud! I will drag you out if you don't move quicker! Wildpaw is known for his explosive nature and admittedly short temper. They are protective of cats he cares about and will throw paws at the drop of a hat if someone threatens his folks. He is looking for friends and family, so far all he really has is his mentor. Anyways! Looking for social and training related interactions for Wildpaw! Can't wait for him to really kick off!
Roleplays Open

Outsiders
Ramen Noodle
Ramen Noodle is a loud and chitter chatter box of a cat! He's always talking! He's always found doing something never a dull moment with him! Ramen Noodle resides in an apartment complex with his housefolk currently and is often found around the neighborhood! Sometimes he'll hunt (poorly) and gift his catches away as he is doing fine, sometimes he'll offer shelter to cats in need. He's a kind soul but can sometimes be a bit blunt or straightforward. He also tends to miss social cues unless they are very clear to him. He just likes hanging out!
Roleplays Open

STARCLAN
Moonkit
Moonkit is a stillborn kit that was born to Starrysmoke from Shadowclan. The little kit has siblings still surviving within the clan but she doesn't find any reason to be sad that she isn't down there with them as being a guiding star is just as cool and important even if she was still learning how to be one properly! She likes hanging out with the kits and warriors and apprentices that she meets within the stars but she's also been practicing bringing living cats to Starclan! She even brought one of her brothesr, Vinepaw, to Starclan! (Vinepaw is, in fact, not related...but uhhh neither Vinepaw or Moonkit know that at this time. Lol) Anyways! If you need a guiding paw, I can't guarantee that, but Moonkit will try her best anyways! She can also help guide dead cats to Starclan if you want! She's open to dream visits as well as meeting other spirits! I would prefer public but due to the limited number of Starclan threads, I'm also willing to do private!
Roleplays Open

Form! Please Use!
Name of your Character:
Name of my Character:
Overview/Idea of Interaction:
Public or Private Thread?:
Who's doing the Starter?:
Other:
Mention Me: @Dolomedes

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; July 20th, 2024 at 05:39 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:20 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dol's All Character's Roleplay Finder!

Snarlingkit Moonlit Interaction? @Dolomedes
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:33 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Stressed

Could my RiverClan warrior maybe interact with Seab? They could maybe go out in their territory together? They semi-relate to each other, as Seabreeze just sort of discovered his siblings and Rowan’Manes daughter just joined the clan that he hardly interacted with aside from her first few moons alive. He also just broke his jaw so they could also spar a bit so Rowan could get practice?
@Dolomedes

Old July 8th, 2024, 06:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

I feel like we’ve talked about this but Spiraltail can teach Seab basics for tunneling whenever you’d like along with Maybe Vinepaw and Rabbitpaw talk tunneling /go into the tunnels together
@Dolomedes

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 8th, 2024, 07:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Snarlingkit Moonlit Interaction? @Dolomedes
Sure thing! What should the interaction be? Public or Private thread? Do you want to do the starter or should I?

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old July 8th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Could my RiverClan warrior maybe interact with Seab? They could maybe go out in their territory together? They semi-relate to each other, as Seabreeze just sort of discovered his siblings and Rowan’Manes daughter just joined the clan that he hardly interacted with aside from her first few moons alive. He also just broke his jaw so they could also spar a bit so Rowan could get practice?
@Dolomedes
Alright, though it may take a little bit of pushing because Seabreeze is kind of private with his thoughts. Especially the ones that make him upset! Maybe it's a patrol (hunting perhaps? idk) and Rowanmane tells him about her daughter and he kind of tells him about his siblings to relate? Also public or private? Do you want to do the starter or should I?

Old July 8th, 2024, 07:26 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Alright, though it may take a little bit of pushing because Seabreeze is kind of private with his thoughts. Especially the ones that make him upset! Maybe it's a patrol (hunting perhaps? idk) and Rowanmane tells him about her daughter and he kind of tells him about his siblings to relate? Also public or private? Do you want to do the starter or should I?
I’d prefer private. It would be great if you could start but if not I’m happy to!

Old July 8th, 2024, 07:27 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Sure thing! What should the interaction be? Public or Private thread? Do you want to do the starter or should I?
Public, Wanna Get Her Post Count Up. And IDC Who Does The Starter, Up To You!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old July 8th, 2024, 07:33 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
I feel like we’ve talked about this but Spiraltail can teach Seab basics for tunneling whenever you’d like along with Maybe Vinepaw and Rabbitpaw talk tunneling /go into the tunnels together
@Dolomedes
Seab + Spiral || Alrighty! That works for me! I would prefer a private roleplay for something like this! Also would this work in the mountain setting? Perhaps Spiraltail and Seabreeze head down the mountain a bit to get softer ground and don't actually get to go down any tunnels? Or something? IDK lol... Anyways! do you want to do the starter or should I?

Vine + Rabbit || I would be super down for them to go tunneling together but they would need a warrior (probably a tunneler at that) to go with them because rules and stuff. If we can't find someone they can just talk tunneling as well! Same questions as before hehe, private or public? Do you want to do that starter or should I?

Old July 8th, 2024, 07:38 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Snakepelt wants to teach Morningpaw how to fal- I MEAN CLIMB! /silly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Dolomedes

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 8th, 2024 at 07:39 PM.