Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old March 28th, 2024, 11:42 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
42/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

(battle perms: scaring / no perms: blinding, loss of limbs, major injures, ect.)

The brown tabby nodded. They didn't start right with attack, their tree attack would be perfect to demonstrate. Just like Redhawk showed them, they walked to a tree and inspected it for crevices. They lifted their fore-paws high on the bark and lifted their back legs. They fastened their claws into the tree and made their way upwards onto a branch.

Taking a low crouch on the bench, Copperpaw leapt to a spot near Rattail. Once their paws hit the ground they jumped behind the spot they landed and they swiped furiously at the empty air. "There." they huffed, glancing back towards the thin tailed warrior. They sheathed their claws, and gave their paw a lick while waiting for the complements...or critiques.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Last edited by nyx; March 31st, 2024 at 09:12 AM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Samantha -
" There's respect, but not for ones who trespass," Dragonflycliff spat, glaring into Rosethorn's eyes, " I'll consider it. As I said, I'm not sure Bumblestar will appreciate having a non warrior code abiding cat join the clan again, however."
Dragonflycliff stared still, unhappy expression all over her body.
She was still waiting for a retaliation.
" I was a warrior before you were born! This clan has been doomed with mouse brains as warriors. With each generation it will fail and and Thunder clan will have never exist. That is my message for you oh so powerful leader." And with that she wheeled around and trotted away.

(This is RoseThorn's opinion not mine, the will be the last rp thing after you reply. You don't have to tell Bumble star this but pleas let Dino know that's not what I think about his character!

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old March 31st, 2024, 10:37 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@talle

Really anything took practice. It was instinctual, like Redhawk had said, but an apprentice learning how to hunt, like himself, would find it difficult to discern between their whisker and a mouse's tail. The thought of mice though, prompted him to answer his mentor's question. "I don't know, um... mice?" His words echoed his thoughts, he chirped in response, "Squirrels, maybe even a few birds?"

He had heard of the hunter's crouch, but he had never personally tried it out. Thankfully today was his chance to prove himself worthy of a good hunter. All he had to do was crouch, stalk, and pounce, right? That seemed fairly simple and would perhaps be even easier than it sounded. The young tom quite honestly didn't know whether he'd be a decent hunter, but he just had to keep thinking of Redhawk's miniature speech.

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
That named a few of the scents around them. "Good," Redhawk purred as a light sparkled in her gaze. "With most land prey - squirrels and mice, in t-this example, you'll focus on your sss-stalking." Slipping into a hunter's crouch, she turned her head so that she was still looking at Crowpaw. "Make sure your belly isn't too far off the ground, but not t-touching either. Keep your tail sss-straight out behind you, and keep your weight mostly in your hind legs." To demonstrate Red pointed her tail out behind her in a straight, slightly lowered line, and slid forward slowly on silent paws.

"You'll want t-to keep your steps as quiet as possible - and t-try to avoid sss-steping on any leaves or branches." Her gaze darted to the ground quickly to make sure, correcting a step to avoid crunching a fallen leaf, before they peered forward again. Red took a few more steps forward before returning to her full height. Her jaws parted to draw in the scents around her, but it was a nearby noise that alerted her first. Peering over some foliage, she spotted a squirrel nibbling at something near the base of a tree. "There," she whispered lowly, indicating with her tail for Crow to try if he wanted.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | ThC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No Purrks |

Orangeblossom smiled at Mantispaw as the other answered his call, and after waiting a few moments for anyone else to join in, the warrior motioned for the apprentice to follow him out of the den with a tail flick. "Thanks for joining me! What's you name by the way, I don't think we've met before?" The tom was just as cheerful as he always was as he asked the question, floppy ears raising slightly to show his attention to the apprentice's next words. It was Orangeblossom's personal mission to get to know, at least the basics of everyone of his clan mates! Everyone in the clan was important to him because Thunderclan was important to him. He started to guide the apprentice out of the camp as they spoke. The apprentice seemed old enough to have had a hunting lesson already so Orangeblossom didn't really ask, he didn't want to offend the apprentice by assuming and he was sure that if she didn't know how to hunt yet she would be happy to ask.

Orangeblossom would be happy to teach! Or..at least try to teach, he hasn't really had the chance to try teaching a whole lot yet, he was only 17 moons, sure he had his ceremony when he was 12 moons but he was still quite young to have been given his own apprentice yet. Maybe this whole practice patrol thing would be something he did with his future apprentice as well, this was just as much practice for him that it was Mantispaw in that sense. The tom hummed a happy little tune to himself as they made their way down the well worn trails of Thunderclan's territories. They wouldn't be going anywhere specific just somewhere that had prey. Away from the ruins for sure, and the Shadowclan border, he didn't want any sort of conflict to befall them as they didn't really have the security of another warrior like regular patrols do.

"So! What have you been up to lately? Anything fun? I used to do all sorts of things when I was an apprentice, sometimes things I really shouldn't." The warrior laughed at the comment, he wasn't too much trouble, he was the healthy amount of trouble. At least, that was what his ma said about Orangeblossom. The warrior stopped his rambling thoughts and voice listening out for the apprentice's response.
[ @Katiethewolfchild - Mantispaw ]
[ Sorry this took so long :[ ]
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:40 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Copperpaw 》
42/100

(battle perms: scaring / no perms: blinding, loss of limbs, major injures, ect.)

The brown tabby nodded. They didn't start right with attack, their tree attack would be perfect to demonstrate. Just like Redhawk showed them, they walked to a tree and inspected it for crevices. They lifted their fore-paws high on the bark and lifted their back legs. They fastened their claws into the tree and made their way upwards onto a branch.

Taking a low crouch on the bench, Copperpaw leapt to a spot near Rattail. Once their paws hit the ground they jumped behind the spot they landed and they swiped furiously at the empty air. "There." they huffed, glancing back towards the thin tailed warrior. They sheathed their claws, and gave their paw a lick while waiting for the complements...or critiques.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

"It's not the best," he muttered, "but do you think you will have enough time to do that?" he asked the apprentice. It should've been an obvious no. The time to get up that tree and another cat would be crawling up after the apprentice. Not to mention if someone grabbed their tail then they were as sure as dead. He got up, flicking his tail. He watched the kit with careful eyes. "Mmm, I won't teach you anything, yet. I want you to watch how I fight and fight with me, around me, not at me. Too much friction, easier for me to get you if you force your way into it," Rattail said, his voice raising a bit more than a murmur. His paws made his way a bit away from the apprentice. "I doubt you are soft," he remarked, "I don't care for scars," he said, flicking his tail at the apprentice's paws.

He readied in a battle pose... ish. One paw in front of the other, crouched slightly, ready to move when he needed. So, he waited for the apprentice's first move.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 2nd, 2024 at 08:40 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:07 PM
alastor my darling~

Copperpaw
43/100

tags; ( @Epiales ; Rattail )

Fast Learner [active]

The tabby apprentice felt themselves deflate. Rattail was right, an enemy could easily tear their claws into their tail or round them before they got to the branch. "No.." they mumbled and kicked a rock nearby with a paw. They've got to do better if they wanted to become a warrior, but thinking wasn't exactly their forte.

Tawny eyes watched and listened carefully. Fight around it? Not at it? Why was this warrior speaking in tongues. Copperpaw shook their head to clear it and grinned. So they could try fighting with claws unsheathed? Now this, is battle practice. Copperpaw dropped into a crouch and tucked his forearms into his body. They rushed at Rattail and aimed for an unsheathed swipe at it's nose.

Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:50 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

Stalking through the territory, Carrioncaller drops his nose to the ground, breathing in deeply in search of prey. The pile should be overflowing even this early into new-leaf, and it wasn't which, frankly, was annoying. If the younger, more spry warriors couldn't take it upon themselves to go out hunting, then why were they even warriors? They should all be shoved into gross, claustrophobic two-leg dens if they couldn't manage hunting every now and then.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, the bulky tomcat breathes in deeply once more, quickly catching fresh squirrel scent and dropping into a crouch to track it, posture reminiscent of a bloodhound on the trail. It's not long before the creature scratching at the ground comes into view, and the experienced warrior readies himself to pounce, muscled legs bunching up to spring forward. Not a moment later, the squirrel is dead in his jaws. Carrioncaller doesn't make a fuss of catching the thing, no happy trills of smug smirks - there's no point to any of it. He's preforming his duty, not participating in a show.

One squirrel is hardly enough prey to bring back to camp, however, so dark brown paws go to work burying the rodent quickly, nose back to the ground a moment later, mouth open to draw in any scents. The forest is loud and saturated with smells of all kinds, a kit or new apprentice or horrendously lost kitty-pet might be overwhelmed by it all, but this is nothing but the smells and sounds of home to Carrioncaller, he is relaxed and confident here. A new scent drifts his way, mole. What was a mole doing out during the daylight? Whatever, the reason is unimportant, the creature will simply serve as more food for ThunderClan.

Not a moment later, he'd caught the thing while it was scrabbling around the forest floor, evidently in search of the entrance to its tunnels but too blind to find its way back. Really, Carrioncaller had done it a service by killing it. Carrying it back to the squirrel, the older tom kept his eyes and ears open for anything or anyone else around... perhaps he could rope some other poor soul into hunting with him, that would certainly be a cruel and unusual punishment for them.

[sorta open... will post him heading back tomorrow if no one bothers him but no pressure ^^]
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:20 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Copperpaw
43/100

tags; ( @Epiales ; Rattail )

Fast Learner [active]

The tabby apprentice felt themselves deflate. Rattail was right, an enemy could easily tear their claws into their tail or round them before they got to the branch. "No.." they mumbled and kicked a rock nearby with a paw. They've got to do better if they wanted to become a warrior, but thinking wasn't exactly their forte.

Tawny eyes watched and listened carefully. Fight around it? Not at it? Why was this warrior speaking in tongues. Copperpaw shook their head to clear it and grinned. So they could try fighting with claws unsheathed? Now this, is battle practice. Copperpaw dropped into a crouch and tucked his forearms into his body. They rushed at Rattail and aimed for an unsheathed swipe at it's nose.

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

Rattail hopped out of the way calmly. The apprentice had pounced on the spot where he was and tumbled. It could've ducked, but what fun was that? Rattail pinned down the apprentice. "too slow and too predictable, always wait for an attack," he purred to the apprentice, getting up, "or go for it, but fake it out, don't run at me. It's a mouse-brained move." Of course it was, something Rattail would've never done. But this apprentice was still fairly new. But Rattail was a quick learner, always was. And very good at watching. "You are strong," Rattail said to the apprentice, "but you always need a good strategy to pull it off."

It flicked it's tail. He had to teach this apprentice a few tricks and tips, but it wasn't for everyone. "And know, even if you are on the ground, the fight is never over," he said, motioning to his paws, which, the apprentice could take out easily. So he waited for the apprentice's next move.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 5th, 2024 at 09:21 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 12:48 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

White paws skittered too and fro throughout the underbrush as she led the two apprentices out into the forest. Slowing her pace as they entered a rather lovely clearing, Mistheart waited for the pair of younger cats to join her before speaking again.

"Ok uh... So we're looking for borage, yellowbells, and blessed thistle. Like um--like Springlight said, be careful of poky bits on the thistles and call out if you need any help with anything. I'll be able to get to you pretty quick, just don't wander off too far"

Pausing her speech to sniff the air, the grey molly gave the area a brief once over before continuing.

"Let's make this a uh--a fun patrol. Whichever one of you collects the most herbs will get a special prize! I won't show you it till the end, but I uh--I think it'll be totally worth it... And you get bragging rights to being the best herb-hunter in the apprentice den."

Kids liked that sorta thing right? She certainly hoped so.

[ @nyx @finley.exe Herb patrol start! ]

Old April 5th, 2024, 01:24 PM
alastor my darling~

Copperpaw
45/100

tags; ( @finley.exe ; Warblerpaw , @Jayvines ; Mistheart )

Fast Learner [active]

Copperpaw suppresses a yawn. Herbs never really interested them, they were just glorified plants. Though, it's what all warriors must do, so they must too. Tawny brown eyes widened and glinted competitively. They would love to have bragging rights, no matter what for. Also, a special prize? Mistheart had them at prize.

Copperpaw flicked their tail proudly and ran through the herb descriptions in their head. Then they stuck their tongue at Warblerpaw playfully. "I'm getting that prize first!" they called running into the forest to search.

(Rolling for blessed thistle: 7)
(Rolling for borage: 14)
(Rolling for yellowbells: 4)

Copperpaw searched rapidly for herbs and soon recognized purple star-shaped flowers with fluffy steams. They bit off some of the plants and looked around for anything else but couldn't see anything.

(+3 borage leaves, carrying 3/5)