Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lavender's home (by...
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 11:21 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Today 11:16 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:15 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by oakcrane
Today 11:14 AM
Moonkit finder again!
Today 11:13 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default [p] you're a symphony, I'm just a sour note

Daywhisper • She / Her • 35+ moons • Windclan Warrior

Today was the day, the day Daywhisper suspected would be one of the messiest of her life. The cream and white she-cat sucked a deep breath in past her teeth. She finally had some time to relax so she figured she'd wander the border bordering the outsiders. She figured she'd hunt too as an excuse if anyone saw her. In reality, she'd arranged to meet up with Crow here so give him some unfortunate news.

As she approached the border two familiar scents drifted across the border and filled her nostrils. She wrinkled up her nose, as much as she loved Crow, the loners around Windclan sure smelled weird. As she reached the border she set herself carefully down, making sure that she stayed on the border and also that Crow wouldn't cross it. She didn't want to risk her mate's safety.

Daywhisper neatly wrapped her tail around her paws, trying to remain composed despite the anxiety welling up in her. She watched the other side of the border blankly as she tried to figure out what exactly she was going to say. If she didn't say anything though, things would be MUCH worse.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: [p] you're a symphony, I'm just a sour note

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

Today was the day, the day Daywhisper suspected would be one of the messiest of her life. The cream and white she-cat sucked a deep breath in past her teeth. She finally had some time to relax so she figured she'd wander the border bordering the outsiders. She figured she'd hunt too as an excuse if anyone saw her. In reality, she'd arranged to meet up with Crow here so give him some unfortunate news.

As she approached the border two familiar scents drifted across the border and filled her nostrils. She wrinkled up her nose, as much as she loved Crow, the loners around Windclan sure smelled weird. As she reached the border she set herself carefully down, making sure that she stayed on the border and also that Crow wouldn't cross it. She didn't want to risk her mate's safety.

Daywhisper neatly wrapped her tail around her paws, trying to remain composed despite the anxiety welling up in her. She watched the other side of the border blankly as she tried to figure out what exactly she was going to say. If she didn't say anything though, things would be MUCH worse.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }
Crow had met Daywhisper about a sunrise ago. She'd arranged to meet him at the border, but she'd looked sense and hadn't been able to meet his eye exactly the same. Crow was concered but also suspicious at his brothers unusal nonchalantness. Crow padded to the border, scenting his mate. Usually he would've purred a greeting, but he could feel the tension, his eyes narrowed to suspicious slits as he walked up to his mate, sitting down. A bit farther away than he usually would've. Crow just had the inner insticent it was something he wouldn't like.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 12:32 AM

Daywhisper's gaze shot towards her mate, a small smile forming on her maw before quickly being replaced with a guilty grimace. She noted his wariness, only adding further to her inner turmoil.

A lump formed in her throat as she looked on at him struggling to find any words to say to him, She finally managed to force her gaze to rise to meet his "Hey" She rasped out flinching at the roughness of her voice.

She cleared her throat before trying again "I... suppose you're curious as to why I asked to meet you" That was a weird way to put it, you're his mate Day, if he wasn't he sure would be now.

Daywhisper took a deep breath, trying to center herself. It didn't work though. How was she going to get this out if she couldn't even greet him properly?

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old Today, 05:23 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

Daywhisper's gaze shot towards her mate, a small smile forming on her maw before quickly being replaced with a guilty grimace. She noted his wariness, only adding further to her inner turmoil.

A lump formed in her throat as she looked on at him struggling to find any words to say to him, She finally managed to force her gaze to rise to meet his "Hey" She rasped out flinching at the roughness of her voice.

She cleared her throat before trying again "I... suppose you're curious as to why I asked to meet you" That was a weird way to put it, you're his mate Day, if he wasn't he sure would be now.

Daywhisper took a deep breath, trying to center herself. It didn't work though. How was she going to get this out if she couldn't even greet him properly?

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }
Crow looked evenly at Daywhisper, giving a gentle, slightly concerned smile. "Hey.." he murmured. He looked into her eyes, his tail twitching behind him, "I am." Crow meowed... "I'm guessing it's something I won't like by your hesitance." Crow meowed.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 09:44 AM

Day's breath caught in her throat at his words. The guilt grew, weighing the she-cat down as she mulled over her words again. A painfully awkward silence fell over the two cats.

The Windclan warrior could feel as each second ticked by, leaving more and more time before she spoke. This isn't helping, you know this isn't helping you need to just be honest, just say the words "You uh- you noticed that, hm?" She asked sheepishly, her gazing falling to her own paws

"Before you and I were officially mates..." She trailed off, trying to get the timeline straight in her head "Your brother and I had a..." Another pause, they were never in a relationship, but they did have a couple of different encounters before she fully decided to settle down once she got pregnant "We had a thing, kind of. There was nothing behind it, no love, no closeness... it was... just what it was, a mistake...." She trailed off once more, now the bigger of the two bombshells

"I uh.. I'm honestly not sure if Holly is yours or his- I've assumed Fallen is, I mean she acts and looks so much like you but... yeah" She said with a sigh, only able to force her gaze to rest on his paws.

The weight was lifted for a second but very shortly set in again. Nausea overwhelmed all of her senses. She tried to take deep breaths, even if to just stop her from throwing up in that moment.

She wasn't sure what to be prepared for. Was he going to yell? would he even go as far as to attack her? Her tail twitched wildly behind her as her thoughts continued to spiral into worse and worse scenarios.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~