Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:19 AM
Shoelaces's Character...
Last post by SnackingShoelaces
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:51 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old September 23rd, 2023, 11:31 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default StormyEye's rebellion :0

A dark thicket full of dead branches, bramble and other things in the outer reaches of ThunderClan where StormyEye made his "camp".

@Shadowed Flower
@Caspian

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; September 23rd, 2023 at 11:32 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 01:58 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: StormyEye's rebellion :0

Mushroomkit

Straying from the group for just a moment, Mushroomkit ran just a tree over to play in some grass. The black kit tussles in some dead leaves, his blue eyes shining. After playing with the leaves, he found a small patch of dirt and bounced over to it, his eyes filled with joy as he started to claw at the dirt. @Caspian @Vixlz

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 23rd, 2023, 02:00 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Jaggedface had been sunning herself in Stormyeyes… she wanted to say camp. It was poorly made, considering there was only two warriors and a small kitten, they didn’t have much cats to help. But she wasn’t going to leave Mushroomkit by himself, let alone force him to do work. ”Hey, Stormyeye. Can you come here, please?” Jaggedface called, sitting a close enough distance to Mushroomkit in order to keep an eye on him as he played. Sadly, she was more focused on what she had to say to her.. leader? Yes, leader. He was leading the rebellion so it was only natural to call him a leader. Anyway, she hadn’t seen the kitten stray off

@Vixlz @Shadowed Flower

Last edited by Caspian; September 23rd, 2023 at 02:01 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 02:10 PM

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Jaggedface had been sunning herself in Stormyeyes… she wanted to say camp. It was poorly made, considering there was only two warriors and a small kitten, they didn’t have much cats to help. But she wasn’t going to leave Mushroomkit by himself, let alone force him to do work. ”Hey, Stormyeye. Can you come here, please?” Jaggedface called, sitting a close enough distance to Mushroomkit in order to keep an eye on him as he played. Sadly, she was more focused on what she had to say to her.. leader? Yes, leader. He was leading the rebellion so it was only natural to call him a leader. Anyway, she hadn’t seen the kitten stray off

@Vixlz @Shadowed Flower
StormyEye

StormyEye walked over to JaggedFace [ @Caspian], ' ' He's a riot, huh? ' ' He purred, pointing his tail to the happy MushroomKit [ @Shadowed Flower]. StormyEye smiled, his tail swishing in the wind like a blowing leaf, and for once, he had forgotten about his motive, and for once, he was a normal warrior again...

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 23rd, 2023, 02:19 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post
StormyEye

StormyEye walked over to JaggedFace [ @Caspian], ' ' He's a riot, huh? ' ' He purred, pointing his tail to the happy MushroomKit [ @Shadowed Flower]. StormyEye smiled, his tail swishing in the wind like a blowing leaf, and for once, he had forgotten about his motive, and for once, he was a normal warrior again...
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit stared at the soft dirt, practicing his Father's symbol (A cloud) and pretty cat's (A claw mark or scar). He remembered someone talking about Bumblestar, so her drew another wobbly star. After he finished, he remembered that Jaggedface doesn't like it, so he swiped his claws at it, leaving a slight claw mark over the star.
@Caspian

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 23rd, 2023, 02:21 PM
Dead But Not Buried

She nodded, her lips tugged into a slight frown. “Stormyeye.. we barely have any cats. I’m worried we won’t be able to defeat Bumblestar.. so I have an idea.” she said, her voice a low whisper as she spoke. It would upset the kit to know that she was upset. Assuming Stormyeye responded, she sighed. “I think, if you’ll let me, I could recruit rouges, loners, kittypets and even other clan cats outside of Thunderclan to join the rebellion. Of course, I will help Mushroomkit find cats. His cuteness might be convincing.. and if we’re lucky, we might find more kits to be spies.” she wasn’t whispering now, but her voice was slightly hushed. She glanced at Mushroomkit, smiling slightly in affection as she saw the little symbols he had drawn in the sand, and that he had crossed off the star. Her expression slid back to serious and firm when she looked back to Stormyeye

@Vixlz @Shadowed Flower

Last edited by Caspian; September 23rd, 2023 at 02:28 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
She nodded, her lips tugged into a slight frown. “Stormyeye.. we barely have any cats. I’m worried we won’t be able to defeat Bumblestar.. so I have an idea.” she said, her voice a low whisper as she spoke. It would upset the kit to know that she was upset. Assuming Stormyeye responded, she sighed. “I think, if you’ll let me, I could recruit rouges, loners, kittypets and even other clan cats outside of Thunderclan to join the rebellion. Of course, I will help Mushroomkit find cats. His cuteness might be convincing.. and if we’re lucky, we might find more kits to be spies.” she wasn’t whispering now, but her voice was slightly hushed. She glanced at Mushroomkit, smiling slightly in affection as she saw the little symbols he had drawn in the sand, and that he had crossed off the star. Her expression slid back to serious and firm when she looked back to Stormyeye

@Vixlz @Shadowed Flower
StormyEye

He nodded, ' ' Good idea, I'll stay within the clans. Can you get outside clans? ' '

Help hatch my babies!

Last edited by Saki; September 23rd, 2023 at 02:46 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 03:56 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post
StormyEye

He nodded, ' ' Good idea, I'll stay within the clans. Can you get outside clans? ' '

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit trotted over to his father and Jagged face, sitting next to his father and looking up at him. Mushroomkit was learning to understand what they were saying, and he heard something about clans. Maybe he could help? Mushroomkit pawed at his father.

@Caspian

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 24th, 2023 at 06:52 PM.
Old September 24th, 2023, 06:56 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Jaggedface nodded

@Vixlz @Shadowed Flower
(Sorry for thy shortness)
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:23 PM

StormyEye

Stormyeye looked at Jaggedface, ' ' We have a plan for our very first act. Let's head out... meet here tomorrow. I'll take Mushroomkit back and make up some crazy story. Collect as many rouges, kittypets and loners as you can. Head out. ' '

StormyEye looked toward MushroomKit, then the dead-looking camp. ' ' MushroomKit! Time to go back to home, ok? ' ' He meowed sweetly.

@Caspian @Shadowed Flower

Help hatch my babies!