Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:50 PM
Go to first new post Bye y'all
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:48 PM
Go to first new post WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:44 PM
Go to first new post PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 11:34 PM
Go to first new post Tallstars pfp Shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:31 PM

Old March 27th, 2024, 11:05 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default The Lightning, The Blaze, and some beetles

Attachment 3302
Blazesong

Purrks: Flock Together T1
Tags; @Alchemist Kitsune

This was it. For Blazesong, this was the chance of a lifetime- but then again, to Blazesong, a lot of things are considered the chance of a lifetime. Especially if that involved beetles. And ESPECIALLY if said beetle is a gift. A gift for a seemingly miserable medicine cat. Well, not on HER watch. Beetles were the obvious remedy to the gray-and-white Dappled, and heck, who doesn't want a shiny beetle? Especially if it gleams rainbow. RAINBOW! She adored this one particular beetle, and she intended to use it as a gift. She wasn't kit like, just... adored beetles. She wasn't all that great at being serious, either. She took that as in insult to herself, and defiantly decided that she could be serious, but when she was serious she was just like all the other stupid boring warriors who liked to say she was a kit and couldn't take bad news. That stung, because she had taken bad news. Just because being serious gave her the fear of being boring didn't MEAN she was immat-

Hey! There! She'd caught her! There was the medicine cat, exiting the den. Ha! She got her, she got her. Just in time. She felt a bit like a stalker, but... SHE CAUGHT HER ANYWAY! HAHA! "Hi, hello!" she mewed, approaching. "Oh, that sounded silly. Uhm, yeah. Yep, yep. Hello! I've noticed you're kind of by yourself a lo- gosh, I'm not good at this. Uhm... yep, yep. Basically, you seem kind of... lonely. sad. Wow, sorry... That sounded quite awful... Sorry! Sorry. Yep, yep." Way to go, Squeaks, that was absolutely awful. She felt dreadfully sorry and extremely uncomfortable, a rare feeling for such a bouncy Molly. HOW could she be so MEAN?! VERY, VERRRY mean, Squeaks. Yep, yep. Well, maaaaybe Lightningstorm would let her go hunting too if she didn't hate her. "But! But, but, but. I've got you a gift. These always help me, I ADORE beetles, they're round and have a tough shell and I love how shiny. Shiny bugs are the best beetles- nope, nope, best bugs. Yep. Yep, yep. I love the shiny ones. Look, look! Look, in the light it shines like this." She holds it up to the sunlight, the rainbow sheen making her nerves melt away, away. Yep, yep, beetles. The best. "Yep, yep, this beetle is super shiny. I love it. I want you to have it since you seem sad. Sorry! Sorry, sorry. Uhm... yep. Yep, yep, sorry. That was blunt. I need to work on that. Yep, looksie at the mandi-man-mandibles. Gosh, big words. MANDIBLE. Got it, got it, yep yep. It's still alive, too, so it can be even prettier. You like? I like, but it's not MY beetle, nope. Your beetle. Uhm... yep, yep." To her, this beetle was as good as a whole FIELD of wildflowers. This beetle was pretty and shiny.

[She graduated a bit early in her lore, at ten moons instead of twelve, so she's still pretty young ]

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Old April 14th, 2024, 02:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Lightning, The Blaze, and some beetles

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active

Hunger had driven the medicine cat outside of her prison this day. She didn't like leaving her herbs unattended. Didn't trust the vermin of the clan to not poison her stores again. Turn the very tools she counted on against her. With Firestorm pregnant and staying in her den most of the time, however, she knew her mate would never let anything happen to the clan's medicine. Unlike the healer, the warrior still held some level of loyalty and hope that there was some sense of goodness within those she called a clan. While the calico couldn't agree with the sentiments, she was not one to argue with her about it. After all, her mate was not the outlier who would be killed at the clan's whim. She was. As was the burden of every medicine cat to ever serve.

It was these very thoughts that had her lapis hues grow round as a warrior approached, suspicion making her take a step back the closer Blazesong got. There did not seem to be malicious intent on the gray she-cat as she loomed over her personal space, however, and begrudgingly, Lightningstorm twitched her tail. A silent greeting. Not that she would be able to get much of a word in herself, it seemed. Not with the half white feline mentioning how sad and lonely the medicine cat had been of late.

Lightningstorm raised a brow, uncertain of how exactly she was meant to take this. Despite her hatred of WindClan as a whole ever since they had turned on her without any facts to backup their distrust - or their eagerness to exile or execute her alongside her mentor - the wiry framed feline had never been one to be easily offended, and truth of the matter was that the warrior was not lying. She had been spending her time alone. She had been... upset. Outside of her time with Firestorm and the occasional visit from Crowtooth, her living situation had changed. Twisted itself over her head without warning. She might live in the underground den she had once been so fond of, but she no longer had a home. No longer had friends. Outside of the bond she shared with her mate, she knew fully well she just didn't belong anymore, and every day was a simple matter of waiting for the arrival of that which came for them all. Death.

Deciding then that she was admittedly fine with the warrior's bluntness - if anything, any level of honesty was refreshing, a change over the furtive looks and forced politenes she was exposed to whenever she did have to socialize with them - the healer allowed her whiskers to twitch with mild amusement before surprise took over her. A gift? Outside of Crowtooth, no one ever really gave her those. The young she-cat was really only remembered when she was needed. The nature of the gift was also... an oddity, coaxing her curiosity just enough to allow her walls to lower, if only slightly. Because really... who gifted beetles?

"A... beetle?"

The dark critter was... admittedly cute. Round, small, and shimmering in so many colors as the light touched its otherwise dark shell. Even as she closed the distance to get a better look, it seemed to her the creature had gotten just as much of an interest in her. She didn't know if it was her herbal scent or just that same odd, natural attraction that animals outside of cats seemed to have for her. But the beetle seemed to be waving its little legs at her, and she felt inclined to approach. Giving Blazesong a questioning glance, she hesitated. There had been a time where she would have simply done as she pleased, but she no longer felt safe in the proximity of others. Did not believe her actions would be taken well at best... and that she would be attacked for daring to come in close at worse.

"May I?" the oriental mix asked, cocking her head to side, aiming at the beetle with an ear as to make the reason behind her question clear.

@blxze. [Blazesong]
| That would make her perhaps a bit younger than Lightningstorm, to the point they would have been kits in the nursery together! Unless she was just turned into a warrior, as Lightningstorm is only 17 moons herself. There aren't many cats she has ever shared a den with around anymore, so that would be neat if that was the case.

Also, I searched for what beetles are around Maine, and from the description of this one I am assuming in is an European ground beetle, as they have nice mandibles and shiny, round bodies, but if you had a different beetle in mind, we can run with that! I am just thinking the beetle might become a random little resident of the medicine cat's den for a bit. It would have water and can eat all the nasty bugs that would come in to eat the herbs, so Lightningstorm wouldn't mind the beetle keeping her company in the slightest! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 15th, 2024, 06:45 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Blazesong grinned. She liked it! She seemed to enjoy it very much indeed, yep yep! Pretty,
pretty beetle, too. At first she seemed quite confused, and the whisker-twitch went completely
unnoticed. She wasn't one to notice the tiny details, nope nope. Too hard. Oblivious to that, the
medicine cat's tentative, slightly confused-sounding (In her opinion) response had her a little bit
intrigued. Had she never seen a beetle like this one before? That'd be funny. Who didn't know about
the shiniest beetles? That was a mildly offensive thought. But she corrected herself swiftly. Of course
she'd heard of a shiny beetle! The iridescent creature seemed curious of the blue-eyed calico, so
she allowed it to crawl off her paw. It meandered off, and she watched with wide eyes.

She... was asking permission... to take a gift? This confused Blazesong beyond understanding.
Well, maybe she was nervous. She didn't want to come off as rude maybe, yep yep. Maybe she was
nervous of her turning on her. Oh, dear! That would be awful! Terrible! Cursed! Throughout her
internal rant, her eyes were fixated on the little insect as it twiddled its mandibles and mosied about.
Adoration flickered in her gaze. 'Course, yep yep. With a gentle press of her paw, the bug
was moved unharmed closer to the receiver. Now, to be sneaky. Yep yep. VERY sneaky. Well... she
wasn't very sneaky. If she was nearby, you knew she was there. She was shorter than average,
but with a large, fluffy tail and long, muscular legs too big for her own body. An odd sort, but she
didn't mind. If she noticed it at all.

Cute critter, yep yep. Took me half the morning just to find it and fig're'out how to traps it
until I saw you, yep yep. Buuuut I man'ged to puts it on bark n' in a hole until I came back from
patrol an' I could watch its. Mhm, yep yep!
She grinned down at it. Beetles were the only bugs
to associate with. If she was renamed Blazebeetle, she thought, Little Birdy would be happy as can
be. Waaaiiiiit. Happy as can BEE! That sent a twitch of a laugh on her maw. Pretty shells, yep
yep! Sees, it's tough on the shell. Strong n' steadys. But on the inside, soft and just as good. Not
to eat. Don't eat him, nope nope! Don't tastes good, and that's mean, yep yep.
Oh, the horror!
Who would eat a beetle? A very PRETTY beetle?

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Old May 10th, 2024, 08:57 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active

Permission given, the calico stepped forward, nosing the curiously receptive beetle until the critter clung to her nose, coaxing a small giggle as the thin legs tickled her whiskers. Lifting herself up, the critter walked over her head, settling peacefully by her ear. She knew many a cat who would probably find such an act unsettling, urging someone else to bat the insect away. She had never had such problems, instead considering most creatures fascinating to a fault. They never harmed her. Not the way cats did. Most didn't even seem to notice her, to be honest, but she almost preferred that. If anything, this strange, cute critter - as Blazesong had put it - had been far more affectionate to her than most of her clan had been in a very long time. Despite herself, she found herself smiling, the rare motion for once giving a small spark of light to her usually dull eyes.

"Well, we can't have somebody assuming this little one is somebody's meal, can we? Gratefully, nobody really goes down to the medic's den. It'll be right at home down there, no becoming a snack guaranteed," Lightningstorm mewed, her nose wrinkling with a hint of amusement as she turned her gaze back on the Blazesong. "It's rare. To see a warrior fascinated with something other than battles and bloodshed. Between you and me, I think that's why so many patrols fail at gathering honey without getting stung. Making the poor bees angry can't very well lead to much else, now can it?"

@zBlaze [Blazesong]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios