Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:42 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:41 AM
battles? (been wondering...
by lark.
Last post by paris
Today 08:32 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:23 AM
Birchbranch´s Death Lolz
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 08:17 AM

Old March 27th, 2024, 07:18 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her| 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ] [Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ] [Darkfall - @Dark ] [Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Once the group had fully gathered, Hawkbite began the meeting. His statements were quick and to the point, and Mistlewhisker could appreciate an effective speaker. It was partially why she liked Dawnstar so much. Ah, the guards. Mistlewhisker had been one, before she was promoted. The other two were Shadefrost and... Darkcloud, if she was not mistaken. She hadn't seen the molly around at all, but then again, she hadn't exactly been looking.

The lynxes were brought up next, and Mistlewhisker's ear flicked in vague irritation. Lynxes were nothing to be taken lightly, and she considered the clan very lucky they seemed to have moved on.

Hawkbite opened the floor for other reports once he was done, and Mistlewhisker thought about potential candidates for enforcers. She couldn't think of anyone who stood out enough to warrant a reccomendation for the enforcer rank, but there was one cat who could be given a chance to prove herself. That would wait until Hawkbite was finished.

Mistlewhisker was a little surprised to feel a flicker of grief for Shadefrost, having previously found the warrior nothing but annoying and distasteful. Perhaps she regretted that he could never become a cat worthy of the warrior title. He could have been a good asset, if only he had been less of a mouse-brain. The warning about Spiderthroat had her concerned, however. A cat who could increase his strength to monstrous levels beyond even that of a significantly beefed up warrior. Just what were they eating over there in ThunderClan? Maybe ShadowClan should eat more squirrels.

The next statement barely had time to register before Hawkbite was looking directly at her, claiming to have recommended her for the deputy position. The entire world fell away, and suddenly Mistlewhisker was struck dumb. Hawkbite had recommended her for the position. The usually stoic molly couldn't help the completely dumbfounded look that crossed her face. "What?" She meowed suddenly, then abruptly slammed her jaws shut. She... she was honored! Shocked! Deputy would mean everything to her, and hearing the endorsement from a cat she looked up to felt like the entire world had suddenly stopped spinning. Maybe she needed to lie down. But the large molly merely straightened, collecting herself back into her stoic little box and dipped her head. "What I mean to say is thank you. I will do my best to make your endorsement mean something."

Clearing her throat, Mistlewhisker scrambled to collect her thoughts before the bombshell had been dropped. "You asked for recommendations, and while I have not noticed many to stand out, I think Moonmeadow is a potential candidate." She turned her one-eyed gaze to Darkfall. "She is clearly dedicated, and works well with others. Perhaps she might replace Shadefrost as a guard."

Mistlewhisker then looked at Hawkbite again. "I would also like to report that patrols have been a mess. Mossfreckle struggled to get cats to obey simple orders, and only Moonmeadow reported back on time for my hunting patrols." That was partially the reason Mistlewhisker recommended her for consideration as a guard, though competence was hardly enough to warrant an enforcer recommendation. "We may need to start giving out more frequent punishments for failing to report or attend patrols." Once she was done, Mistlewhisker gave a short nod and waited for the others to speak. Hopefully they didn't think any less of her for her surprised outburst.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 27th, 2024 at 07:19 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 02:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

White-tipped paws were silent against the earth as Lostspark collected her herbs in silence. Marigold, they'd nearly run out of it, alongside cobwebs. That wouldn't do. At all, because marigold and cobwebs were what Lostspark found she used most. And ShadowClan rushed through her herb supply like used tissues, as if she didn't have better things to do besides constantly collecting herbs.

Huffing to herself, grabbing another sprig of marigold, the Medicine Cat peered over her shoulder at her apprentice as he collected his own herbs in silence. They usually spent their random treks for herb hunting in silence, but Lostspark didn't mind. She did have to peek over at him every few minutes though, to make sure he hadn't been snatched away by a fox or something. Losing a fully trained Medicine Cat was not on her agenda.

Padding along, it was around this time that Lostspark realized her paws had subconsciously carried her to a familiar area; Mossy Lookout. Noises were coming from up ahead. Voices - ones she was familiar with. Looking once more at Mossfreckle, the lithe grey feline inclined her head and emerged from the underbrush, carrying her load of herbs with her. She settled down soundlessly at the edge of the clearing, foggy amber eyes intent on the Enforcers in front of her. It was probably an odd feeling to be watched - especially by someone who was supposedly 'blind', but Lostspark remained there in silence as the meeting continued, ears flicking idly as she listened.

[ +4 Marigold, +1 Cobweb | @ellie - Mossfreckle / @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite / @Wingnettle - Lynxshade / @Alchemist Kitsune - Silverlark / @Mica - Mistlewhisker / @Dark - Darkfall ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 18th, 2024, 10:00 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { Active Purrk ~ The Collector } ⊰❀

Freckled oriental shaped form followed diligently behind his lithe grey mentor, once again they were out on yet another herb patrol, earth and fire clashed as mossy hues darted one in one with milky amber orbs - the silence wasn’t awkward anymore it simply was, it existed not in tension but in comfortableness. Heads bobbed and paws plodded away at monotonous task, the schedule was nice though, a way to fill his day and serve his clan who seemed to go though herbs a mile a minute, cobwebs and marigolds was what they had set out for today and as he nipped the last of the golden buds from their stems and meshed together the cobwebs he had gathered into a more manageable bundle Mossfreckle turned and quickly followed Lostspark on her silent mission. Mossy Lookout… if he remembered correctly, starry mind searching through the annals of its confines - it seemed the former enforcer had found her way home… that was her home in the end, standing regal and strong at her mother right paw. Angular head shook to clear the haze from his starry mind, lanky freckled form padded on silent white tipped paws before sitting in silence beside his mentor, his feathery tail curling over his petite paws brushing momentarily over the grey Somali shaped felines form in respectful, filial affection. Mossfreckle wasn’t too sure why they were here - oriental shaped ears perking as the enforcers tones settled against the sensitive hairs within their canals - so he sat, mossy hues flicking to take in his surrounding: the brown tabby standing tall on a fallen log, tall pines casting long shadows amongst the golden speckling of the sun, verdant needles prickling against his soft white tipped paws the pressed into the moist forest floor… sit, wait, listen, watch… feathery tail flicked idly, no longer covering his paws… focus, focus, focus, focus.

❀⊱ { + 3 Marigold // + 5 Cobwebs } ⊰❀

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark } { @SuspiciousMindz ~ Hawkbite }
{ @Wingnettle ~ Lynxshade } { @Dark ~ Darkfall }
{ @Alchemist Kitsune ~ Silverlark } { @Mica ~ Mistlewhisker
[ I apologise for how choppy this may be, I was rushed and there was a lot going on so focus was hard /lh ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; April 19th, 2024 at 06:57 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:55 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

News of Shadefrost’s death shocked the second youngest of the gathered enforcers. He was not fond of the older warrior in the slightest, however, he couldn’t help but admit that despite his many personality flaws, Shadefrost was a capable warrior. An ally that would be missed.

Hawkbite mentioning that he recommended Mistlewhisker to be the deputy caught him off guard, however, he couldn’t say that he was surprised. Mistlewhisker was an excellent member of the clan and worked her tail off too. Honestly, if Dawnstar named anyone to be the deputy, he would imagine that it’d be either the aforementioned she-cat, or Hawkbite. Mistlewhisker seemed to be taking the news well, good for her.

A flicker of anger flashed in his eyes as the one-eyed cat mentioned cats not listening to Mossfreckle, but he remained silent. More frequent punishments for failed patrols could definitely work and was absolutely something he could get behind. If that didn’t work, then permanently exiling could be another option. Darkfall had always been one to try and work through things calmly and diplomatically, but lately his entire world view had begun to change. If the cats weren’t going to do their part and help out with keeping the clan up and running, they had no right to be in the clan.

The sound of pawsteps approaching caused his head to snap up, to where his eyes instantly locked onto his mate and her former apprentice. Blue eyes narrowing slightly, he stared a little to long at them before turning back to the Commander of their little crew. Now was not the time to be distracted, especially not when Larkfire had made it very clear that she basically wanted nothing to do with him.

”The guards are dreadfully inactive.” Darkfall said, speaking at last. Sitting up a little, he fixed his gaze on Hawkbite ”I will be talking with those who remain, and should they continue to disappoint, I will be finding replacements for them.” He didn’t mention that he hadn’t been doing the best of jobs recently either, as he figured that was obvious with all that had been going on, but his guards had been very MIA lately. He was going to have to fix that. Flexing his claws a bit at the thought, he then looked over the others gathered ”Suggestions for new guards are welcome.” before nodding to the Commander to show that he was done.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Wingnettle @Micanomancy @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @ellie this is totally not really late (i’m so sorry)]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old April 26th, 2024, 04:18 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

One rounded ear twitched as the enforcer commander spoke, the only visual cue as to how much the tom fidgeted inwardly. This whole standing still and looking stern thing was so not his thing, yo. Not even when he did his guard duties did he stay this rigid. And they were going to be holding these meetings every moon? What if things were nice and calm that moon? Where they supposed to come all the way over here and stare at each other with super serious faces to nod and say everything was alright? Like... the walk was fine, he supposed, but it all felt so unnecessary. Made Silverlark miss when he was just being told to go hit something even more.

The talk of the lynxes perking up his ears, the stocky warrior chanced a glance towards Hawkbite, admitted confusion in his gaze. Had Dawnstar not shared his report with him? Or maybe he wanted to find out more about the follow up? Yeah yeah, that made sense. Dawnstar had preferred him to go ahead and tell her nothing if he didn't find them lynxes about, but maybe Hawkster wanted to make sure. Yeah yeah yeah! He knew he definitely would have for sure, for sure.

Of course, Silverlark was a good ShadowClanner. All proper and stuff. So he let the others talk ahead. Except for Lynxshade. She didn't seem to be in a talking mood or something. Which was fine fine. Whisk was annoyed, though. Something about patrols being a mess? Yeah yeah yeah, he'd heard of that, mmmhmm. To be fair, they'd always been. He remembered back when he was just a paw by the name of Mouse, yeah? Brand new apprentice? He'd had to finish patrols on his own a few times. Had to take lead in all of them. He wasn't sure why, either. It wasn't like patrols were super duper hard to do, or super time consuming nor nothing. Maybe some cats just didn't like working in groups? He wasn't sure, nope. That required more thinking than he normally did, anyways.

A name was thrown as a suggestion for a new enforcer, and once more, the silver throated feline remained quiet. He didn't know Moonmeadow at all. Knew that it was a name he was familiar with because ShadowClanner, but other than that, nothing. To be fair, most ShadowClanners didn't really approach him. Except the apprentices. Those were always fun and stopping by to say hi. But warriors? Not really. He wasn't sure if it was because he was an enforcer? He doubted it, seeing as how Whisk knew more cats all around. The thought made him feel odd for a moment. Small. Like maybe... he shouldn't be here. Lostspark had told him, right? How the only cats that had cared were all dead, anyways. There might have been some truth there after all...

And speaking of the devil... There she was. The cat he'd once thought loved him. That he still loved like family... and was slowly understanding that maybe, just maybe... it really was him. That he was the problem. Stars knew his mum had stared at him differently when he was growing up. Her face sometimes the same as the one she used for Elmshadow. Had she felt the same? Did they all? Elmshadow certainly had. His frown deepened as he went down that rabbit hole, resurfacing only when Darkfall talked, his admission about the guards catching his attention with a small thought, allowing him to forget his bout of self deprecation if only for a moment.

"You know... you know. For thems guards? Have we thoughts that maybe, instead of warriors, we could use apprentices showing promise? Like, I knows they can't be going out of camp alone nor nothing, which is all good, it's all good. But! They can still guard the camp, yeah? Be all super attentive and stuff, and that way, we can see if any of the still training cats have what it takes to be enforcers, yeah? Sort of an in training for more responsibilities that don't get in the way of their training none, ya dig? I was a guard as an apprentice, yep. Worked well for me, mmmhmm. Gave me stuffs to do seeing as how my mentors never took me out for no training," Silverlark suggested, his nose scrunching up as he concentrated, obviously exerting himself to sound as serious as the rest of them did.

"Oh! And the lynxes! No worries, no worries! Done lots of patrols, yep. Been keeping my eyes open, mmhmm. Told Dawnstar, yeah? They seems to be gone gone. Not sure why. Can't smell them nowhere no more, neither. Good riddance, is all I'm saying. Them things were going to be a problem with everything else we'ves gots going, hmph."

@Rose [Lostspark] | @ellie [Mossfreckle] | @SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] | @Mica [Mistlewhisker] | @Dark [Darkfall]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios