Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
New here! Hello hello!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:12 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Kaida
Today 09:09 PM
Help in deletion
Last post by Rose
Today 08:55 PM
"Youre an adult now? teach...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:54 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Kaida
Today 08:51 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Roses in the Forest [P] [Rosepaw and Twilightforest training]

★Twilightforest ★
[B]He/They |•| Thunderclan |•| 28 Moons |•| No Purrks

The tom had yet to take Rosepaw out for training,
and he felt bad, so he decided it would start today. Twilightforest saw the younger cat across the clearing and called to him. "Hey, Rosepaw! Cmon, we're goin training. We'll get your territory tour done too. Soon, hopefully."He called, waving his tail. After he may or may not have received a response,
he led him outside camp and into a small clearing. "Show me a hunting crouch."He said, watching.

( @Weekend-Wondering IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG)

Old Today, 07:15 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Roses in the Forest [P] [Rosepaw and Twilightforest training]

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth. Because of a previous update on the scar, the header is mildly inaccurate. ^^

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 26/100

✽❀✽

Rosepaw dipped his head to safely exit the apprentices den without roaming his head into the edge of the opening. He was growing taller by the second, and unfortunate, this was making it difficult for the young tom-cat to sneak and slip through small spaces without bumping his head in some way or another. He hurried out of his den and into the light outside of it, stepping forward into the open air outside of the sweaty apprentices den. The fluffy russet and brown apprentice was feeling the usual morning motivation to drag some innocent warrior into a training session with him, still awaiting the day where the familiar dark-furred face of his official mentor, Twilightforest, would peek into his den to suggest they go out for a training session. Fortunately, Rosepaw had been successful when it came to scavenging out for warriors and educators, already managing to grab a total of around five warriors into teaching him some things. If his hopes and wishes would be met properly, then by the time Twilightforest brought him out for a training session between them, Rosepaw would have all sorta of talents and abilities to show him, effortless and completely absent of struggle. Tilting his head up momentarily to glower uo at the sky above, Rosepaw’s eyes fell narrow. But I s’pose I outta be nice to whoever teaches me today if the weather sucks… let’s see… But when the young aprenice’s eyes met the sky, the only thing he was faced with was sunlight and blue surroundings, as well as the trees of the forest outside of ThunderClan’s camp. The tom-cat felt his whiskers twitching in amusement, and flicking the tip of his tail lightly, he shifted his head to stare back down at the ground. Well, guess I ain’t gonna be nice, then- snobby, but… fairly respectful. I ain’t plannin’ on gettin’ n’ trouble with anybody yet, that’s for… sure. We’ll see how long it takes for me to get them angry… an’ once that happens, I’ll probably shut up. Emphasis on probably… they might deserve my spunkiness, actually… whatever. We’ll just have ta’ wait n’ see. With that, he lowered himself into a sit and began to look around for any potential teacher for the morning.

Eventually, Rosepaw felt a pair of eyes on the back of his head, and stiffly, his heart gave a jolt. Awkwardly, the young apprentice turned his head slightly to subtly glance over at whoever was looking in his direction, and to his slight surprise, he recognized Twilightforest noticing him from across the clearing. Rosepaw blinked grumpily at the older tom for several moments straight, only stopping once the warrior called out to him. When Twilightforest’s voice sounded from across the clearing, Rosepaw gritted his teeth in annoyance and his ears flattened against the top of his head, the fear that somebody would look over at their cross-clearing conversation and judge Rosepaw for the noise. Hurriedly, as he listened to his mentor speak, Rosepaw sped towards the tom-cat, stopping in front of his with his lip curled, tail lashing slightly. Twilightforest greeted him, and then he told him, just like that, that they were going out to train. Rosepaw’s glare softened slightly, and he titled his head, a puzzled expression creeping up into his face. Then when the warrior told him that he would also get him a territory tour sometime, hesitantly, Rosepaw offered him a single, curt nod. As the dark gray-blue tom-cat waved his tail, Rosepaw sighed, and began to respond. “A’ight, sounds… fine. Just to update ya’, though, form several other trainin’ sessions with several other warriors, I know some’a the places ‘round here by now… but it’d be nice for an extra introduction, I s’pose. Right now, though, train me whatever ya’ want, I honestly don’t care. I need a bit of practice with everythin’, really.” Anything was alright eith Rosepaw, just so long as it was taught nicely and correctly. He stared at Twilightforest during whatever time period they stayed right here at camp, one eyebrow raised with a slight hue of impatience glowing in his gaze. Call him angsty, but really, he was just happy to get going on a training session again… was that not what being an apprentice was all about? The… apprenticeship? Anyway, Rosepaw simply wanted to learn soemthing, rather than look around dumbly at everybody in camp and wait for somebody to call up upon him first. Twilightforest was even saving him here.

When Rosepaw snapped out of his thoughts, Twilightforest as already on his way to leading him out of ThunderClan’s camp. The russet and brown apprentice’s heart jumped a little, but well-prepared, he shifted himself into a less lazy position, and with proper posture, he pranced after his mentor. As they neared the camp’s exit, a Rosepaw muttered to his mentor, “A’ight…I’ll just explain some things real fast as we walk, ‘ey?” Sithout waited much for an answer, Rosepaw grunted to clear his throat, and once he found his voice again, the young tom-cat continued, squinting. “I’ve got the huntin’, fightin’, and climbin’ basics down, as well as some other extra climbin’ n’ fightin’ things hangin’ ‘round in my head. Huntin’ is the thing I haven’t done too much with… I mean, Orangeblossom’s taught me the basics n’ how to track, but I’m not extremely quick yet. I could be better, I mean. But then again…” He bit his lip lightly for a moment, staring off into the distance for a second or two. “Yeah… then again, I could always be better at anythin’, I s’pose… at six moons, I really don’t know too much, so… but I s’pose you can teach me whatever you’d like, just whatever ya’ feel like. I’ll be decently happy to listen, I s’pose… maybe I’ll even shut up with the retorts and remarks. The rants. Who knows.” The thought, We’ll jist ‘ave’ta wait n’ see how bored I get, then, swiftly crossed Rosepaw’s mind, only to get cut off almost immediately. They reached a small clearing, and there, a Twilightforest appeared to be coming to a stop, so skirting across the dirt and grass, Rosepaw clumsily joined the older tom-cat. Blinking, the russet and dark brown apprentice turned his head to face his mentor, bright amber gaze still narrow as he stared at the dark gray and speckled warrior. Then uncharacteristically calmly and quietly, he waited for instructions and/or an explanation. As he waited, Rosepaw kicked dirt from his paws and flicked grit from his pelt, performing his mindless perfectionist behaviors as he thought to himself about all of this. I’m not sure how much I can blame Twilightforest for makin’ me wait a bit on this… I can’t even imagine havin’ to mentor a kid, let alone a bratty one, so… I can’t say too much ‘bout him. ‘Ey, I’ll leave ‘em be… and he was chosen as my mentor, so we outta be a decent match. At least, for a while. Hopefully. Maybe. Shaking his head to flick away all of these questions, Rosepaw quit brushing the dirtiness from his long hair, turning his head around so he could flower at his speckled mentor in peace.

It was then that Twilightforest simply instructed him to show him a hunting crouch. At the sound of that, Rosepaw perked his ears and looked up, his left ear twitching slightly. Well alright, then. It was basically confirmed that this was a hunting lesson, was it not? The russet and brown tabby tom-cat dipped his head a little in a quick, lazy nod, before mumbling, “Couldn’t hurt to go ‘er it for the millionth time… sure. I’ll show ya’, I s’pose.” Then with a grunt, Rosepaw prepared his paws to keep his weight stable, and then soundlessly, he dropped down into the crouch that he had practiced and been shown time after time, from kithood up until current day. The large tabby tom-cat evened out his weight, putting precisely equal amounts of pressure onto all four of his paws, flattening his ears and lowering his body to hover just above the ground, but not to the point he found it uncomfortable, painful, and or straining. His tail swished quietly to land parallel to the ground beneath his paws, and then once he could confirm that his position and balance was a good as it would ever get, Rosepaw forced his focus to snap into his gaze, and eyes flashing, he began to stare ahead. When he spoke, his voice drifted out and into the air in the form of a quiet whisper, simply out of feline-instinct, but soon, Twilightforest would find that this quiet was temporary. Still hushed, Rosepaw noted, “A’ight, so that’s the crouch… but…” Now that he had shown the warrior the hunter’s crouch, he felt a bit more accomplished. To heck with quiet, his voice shot out in a, “YUP!”, and finished with his demonstration, the young tom-cat sprung up lightning-speed onto all four of his paws, yawning just before he spoke again, only lowering his voice just a little. “A’ight… so if you’ve got any more basics to confirm that I know ‘r whatever, you do you, but… if you’ve got any interest in’ huntin’ skills, then… ‘ey.” Tilting his head again, Rosepaw locked his gaze on his mentor in an attempt to make direct eye contact. “I’m open for any recommendations, I s’pose?” Then with that, the long-haired apprentice waited out his mentor’s response/reaction to his words/hunting crouch demonstration.

✽❀✽

// No worries! \\

~ @ollie { Twilightforest } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; Today at 07:16 PM.