Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Today 02:10 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 01:58 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:56 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:36 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 01:36 PM

Old February 12th, 2019, 05:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default An unexpected visit (Private )

@.:Raven:.
Jinn walked leisurely back to her territory with a very lucky catch that made her tail swish all the way . She caught a mouse! In This weather ! It made her eyes sparkle with pride .the orange and white curl shivered a bit though as some wind blew at her making it kick up a bit of snow that was still on the ground. Leafbare was taking longer this year or at least it felt like it to her, this also may have been the worst she's been through, her pile had the last time she counted 19 pieces of fresh kill. It made her stomach growl at the thought of having to spare as much as she could. She disliked it. But she always kept looking forward for newleaf! The Molly sighed with a shake of her fur and kept walking until she made it to a huge bush that had the perfect space for atleast a few cats in the middle to rest. Her kill pile was in it off the to the side,it was guarded with some rocks she found and a few branches she managed to haul back with her along with some bracken she brought back with . It was resting beside a few trees that did a pretty good job guarding it as well even though she was literally in a tree covered area . Jinn slipped through a hole that was in the left side and sat her catch down in the pile and stepped back ,20 that should be good enough right? She shrugged and seemed satisfied at the amount she had before sighing and curling up in her mossbed with her tail covering her nose. She'll hunt again when she wakes up .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 12th, 2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old February 12th, 2019, 06:44 PM

Default Re: An unexpected visit (Private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
@.:Raven:.
Jinn walked leisurely back to her territory with a very lucky catch that made her tail swish all the way . She caught a mouse! In This weather ! It made her eyes sparkle with pride .the orange and white curl shivered a bit though as some wind blew at her making it kick up a bit of snow that was still on the ground. Leafbare was taking longer this year or at least it felt like it to her, this also may have been the worst she's been through, her pile had the last time she counted 19 pieces of fresh kill. It made her stomach growl at the thought of having to spare as much as she could. She disliked it. But she always kept looking forward for newleaf! The Molly sighed with a shake of her fur and kept walking until she made it to a huge bush that had the perfect space for atleast a few cats in the middle to rest. Her kill pile was in it off the to the side,it was guarded with some rocks she found and a few branches she managed to haul back with her along with some bracken she brought back with . It was resting beside a few trees that did a pretty good job guarding it as well even though she was literally in a tree covered area . Jinn slipped through a hole that was in the left side and sat her catch down in the pile and stepped back ,20 that should be good enough right? She shrugged and seemed satisfied at the amount she had before sighing and curling up in her mossbed with her tail covering her nose. She'll hunt again when she wakes up .
Not too far away, Churchill, a huge, black-pelted tom covered in scars roamed the territory, looking to pretty much make his territory a little bigger, his mate was pregnant and if he did want to have enough food for his family, maybe taking a territory was the best way to go. The tom had done such a thing in the past and on many occasions at that his territory, at first, was barely big enough for him to actually be able to feed himself without trespassing on another's territory. The tom's ears perked a little as he thought he had heard something, he looked around warily, he sure knew that the probability of someone living around here was high, after all, he had picked up on a scent on his way here. The more he walked, the more he discovered, his sharp gaze scanning the area, though, soon enough, he caught a glimpse of a small orange and white ball of fur and slowly neared her and the hole she lay in, he was in a hunting crouch, making sure that she hadn't picked up on his scent.
Old February 12th, 2019, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Not too far away, Churchill, a huge, black-pelted tom covered in scars roamed the territory, looking to pretty much make his territory a little bigger, his mate was pregnant and if he did want to have enough food for his family, maybe taking a territory was the best way to go. The tom had done such a thing in the past and on many occasions at that his territory, at first, was barely big enough for him to actually be able to feed himself without trespassing on another's territory. The tom's ears perked a little as he thought he had heard something, he looked around warily, he sure knew that the probability of someone living around here was high, after all, he had picked up on a scent on his way here. The more he walked, the more he discovered, his sharp gaze scanning the area, though, soon enough, he caught a glimpse of a small orange and white ball of fur and slowly neared her and the hole she lay in, he was in a hunting crouch, making sure that she hadn't picked up on his scent.
the 30 moon old she cat grumbled as she opened her eyes yet again before shivering at the crisp cool air , as much as she enjoyed her home,it wasn't the best for blocking wind . Maybe she'll hunt now instead. With a yawn jinn stood back up and stretched before she turned around to face the entrance and leaped out gracefully ,although as she did she emedietly felt a drastic change in the atmosphere . It felt heavy which in turn made her stomach tighten and for her ears to be up and alert ,her tail swished slowly from side to side as she scanned the area making sure that it was clear before she walked forward ,all the while staying alert. Jinn kept flicking her eyes from left to right as she turned the corner of her den back to the path of which she returned from, and just in case her claws were unsheathed,you can never be too careful "maybe I'm getting paranoid ..." she meowed to herself .

Old February 13th, 2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
the 30 moon old she cat grumbled as she opened her eyes yet again before shivering at the crisp cool air , as much as she enjoyed her home,it wasn't the best for blocking wind . Maybe she'll hunt now instead. With a yawn jinn stood back up and stretched before she turned around to face the entrance and leaped out gracefully ,although as she did she emedietly felt a drastic change in the atmosphere . It felt heavy which in turn made her stomach tighten and for her ears to be up and alert ,her tail swished slowly from side to side as she scanned the area making sure that it was clear before she walked forward ,all the while staying alert. Jinn kept flicking her eyes from left to right as she turned the corner of her den back to the path of which she returned from, and just in case her claws were unsheathed,you can never be too careful "maybe I'm getting paranoid ..." she meowed to herself .
As the tom crept closer to whoever was in the hole, he suddenly thought about Selena, his mate, he would have to keep away from just killing others as if they were preys, so he got out of his crouch and walked over to her. "Hey." Churchill said in his deep voice, that was totally unlike him to be like that, but he would change a little in order to please his mate. "Are you knew around here? This territory used to be empty not too long ago, I used it as hunting grounds..." He explained, concerning size, the tom was terrifyingly tall, imposing too. "What's your name?" He asked, gazing at the she-cat with his yellow hues

(Sorry if this is a bit short, I'm having one hell of a writer's block. x'3)
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:29 PM

Quote:
As the tom crept closer to whoever was in the hole, he suddenly thought about Selena, his mate, he would have to keep away from just killing others as if they were preys, so he got out of his crouch and walked over to her. "Hey." Churchill said in his deep voice, that was totally unlike him to be like that, but he would change a little in order to please his mate. "Are you knew around here? This territory used to be empty not too long ago, I used it as hunting grounds..." He explained, concerning size, the tom was terrifyingly tall, imposing too. "What's your name?" He asked, gazing at the she-cat with his yellow hues

(Sorry if this is a bit short, I'm having one hell of a writer's block. x'3)
suddenly the scent of an unknown tom passed her nostrils making her fur spike up and for her eyes to widen ,I knew I wasn't alone! with a twitch of her tail she let out a hiss and turn around before she froze completely . How could she not have known that he was there!? The tom was awfully intimidating looking and....we're those...scars?! The swallowed a bit due to the ever increasing fear but she kept a level head. With a flick of her ears she cleared her throat and raised her head with a swish of her tail "I've been here these past few moons and have grown quite fond of this area. If your wondering i didn't find any other scents. This is my first leafbare here." she answered coolly as she fully turned to face the tom. The 30 moon old twitched her ears at the next question before smiling "it's Jinn. So, what knowledge do you seek? " she meowed before tilting her head with interest with an eye shine " I've come across a few toms....but none so...intimidating as you....what's your name? Razor? Crow? Snape? So many names." she mused .

Old February 18th, 2019, 11:07 PM

Quote:
suddenly the scent of an unknown tom passed her nostrils making her fur spike up and for her eyes to widen ,I knew I wasn't alone! with a twitch of her tail she let out a hiss and turn around before she froze completely . How could she not have known that he was there!? The tom was awfully intimidating looking and....we're those...scars?! The swallowed a bit due to the ever increasing fear but she kept a level head. With a flick of her ears she cleared her throat and raised her head with a swish of her tail "I've been here these past few moons and have grown quite fond of this area. If your wondering i didn't find any other scents. This is my first leafbare here." she answered coolly as she fully turned to face the tom. The 30 moon old twitched her ears at the next question before smiling "it's Jinn. So, what knowledge do you seek? " she meowed before tilting her head with interest with an eye shine " I've come across a few toms....but none so...intimidating as you....what's your name? Razor? Crow? Snape? So many names." she mused .
Churchill didn't even budge as she hissed at him, she was clearly not a threat to him, but he certainly was a threat to her in case she tried anything. "I've never seen or smelled you around here before..." He said as he looked her up and down. "Leafbare can be quite hard out here if you don't know what you're doing." He warned as he looked down at her. He was a little confused as she asked him what knowledge he seeked. "Well, I guess I just happened to fight a lot to stay alive, and my size kind of adds to it." He mewed before he shook his head as she said some random names. "I'm Churchill." The tom finally said, sitting down in front of the she-cat.
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Churchill didn't even budge as she hissed at him, she was clearly not a threat to him, but he certainly was a threat to her in case she tried anything. "I've never seen or smelled you around here before..." He said as he looked her up and down. "Leafbare can be quite hard out here if you don't know what you're doing." He warned as he looked down at her. He was a little confused as she asked him what knowledge he seeked. "Well, I guess I just happened to fight a lot to stay alive, and my size kind of adds to it." He mewed before he shook his head as she said some random names. "I'm Churchill." The tom finally said, sitting down in front of the she-cat.
jinn started to feel a little more comfortable around him, enough to where she herself were able to sit down as her tail wrapped around her front paws. Although she did feel a sharp sting of paranoia stab at her when he mentioned leafbare as well ,it made her think that he was gonna turn on her and attack . If that be the case she'll keep her eyes open after all she has an apprentice to get back to . And a good one at that. Her head tilted before she hummed "yes I do suppose it does." she meowed before her ears perked up at her answer " churchill? Hmm...quite a name for someone like you. I honestly expected something tougher. But it's refreshing to find those types of names." she meowed with some amusement in her tone. Her orbs scanned the area before looking back at him " so Churchill . I'm sorry if I've placed paw on your territory I honestly never caught your scent." .

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
jinn started to feel a little more comfortable around him, enough to where she herself were able to sit down as her tail wrapped around her front paws. Although she did feel a sharp sting of paranoia stab at her when he mentioned leafbare as well ,it made her think that he was gonna turn on her and attack . If that be the case she'll keep her eyes open after all she has an apprentice to get back to . And a good one at that. Her head tilted before she hummed "yes I do suppose it does." she meowed before her ears perked up at her answer " churchill? Hmm...quite a name for someone like you. I honestly expected something tougher. But it's refreshing to find those types of names." she meowed with some amusement in her tone. Her orbs scanned the area before looking back at him " so Churchill . I'm sorry if I've placed paw on your territory I honestly never caught your scent." .
Churchill calmly looked around before he looked over his shoulder at the snow-covered ground. "Others think it's easy living in this, but when you're with only one other cat, in this case my mate, to cover a huge territory, I'll be honest... It's hard." The tom mewed and looked back at her as she mentioned his name and how she would've seen him with something tougher, he lightly cocked his head to the side. "I heard it was taken from something the twolegs used during their wars and stuff, that's what a kittypet told me at least, not many cats seem to know that, so I find it pretty tough." He admitted and showed no emotions at the amusement in her tone, he was cold, but that wasn't entirely his fault, he had been like that for so long that... It was pretty hard to change all of a sudden, but he was doing his best for his mate. "You must've made it here in the past few days because I really didn't catch your scent when I last came to hunt here." The tom added, his gaze meeting hers. "By 'those types of names', I'm assuming you mean like clan names or something?" The Rogue asked, tail flicking a little.
Old March 15th, 2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Churchill calmly looked around before he looked over his shoulder at the snow-covered ground. "Others think it's easy living in this, but when you're with only one other cat, in this case my mate, to cover a huge territory, I'll be honest... It's hard." The tom mewed and looked back at her as she mentioned his name and how she would've seen him with something tougher, he lightly cocked his head to the side. "I heard it was taken from something the twolegs used during their wars and stuff, that's what a kittypet told me at least, not many cats seem to know that, so I find it pretty tough." He admitted and showed no emotions at the amusement in her tone, he was cold, but that wasn't entirely his fault, he had been like that for so long that... It was pretty hard to change all of a sudden, but he was doing his best for his mate. "You must've made it here in the past few days because I really didn't catch your scent when I last came to hunt here." The tom added, his gaze meeting hers. "By 'those types of names', I'm assuming you mean like clan names or something?" The Rogue asked, tail flicking a little.
Jinn flicked her left ear as he spoke again , her eyes shined out of interest due to a few things , one is that he had a mate and two he spoke the origins of his name in which she found quite interesting so twolegs have wars as well? But they don't have any suitable claws or fangs! . She hummed "well I hope you and your mate have luck on your side for the days to come. " she meowed before flicking her tail in response to his last question " clan names? I've heard of something like that in these woods....but never really stumbled upon them....nor heard of any of their ways of life . They sound rather interesting . And what I mean by tougher names is like Brick or bone....or Scar or something of the sort ." she answered " and I didn't know twolegs had wars . They seem really .....weak to me in a way. They have no claws or fangs. They're weird creatures but interesting ones. Always seem to be fighting about some mouse brained thing . To me they're like a parasite honestly " she added and yawned as she shook her fur a bit then had her eyes narrowed a bit " but just to be clear....this is my home i don't plan on leaving . I have an apprentice to look after too." she said her tone serious .

Last edited by Leucos; March 15th, 2019 at 05:25 PM.
Old March 17th, 2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Jinn flicked her left ear as he spoke again , her eyes shined out of interest due to a few things , one is that he had a mate and two he spoke the origins of his name in which she found quite interesting so twolegs have wars as well? But they don't have any suitable claws or fangs! . She hummed "well I hope you and your mate have luck on your side for the days to come. " she meowed before flicking her tail in response to his last question " clan names? I've heard of something like that in these woods....but never really stumbled upon them....nor heard of any of their ways of life . They sound rather interesting . And what I mean by tougher names is like Brick or bone....or Scar or something of the sort ." she answered " and I didn't know twolegs had wars . They seem really .....weak to me in a way. They have no claws or fangs. They're weird creatures but interesting ones. Always seem to be fighting about some mouse brained thing . To me they're like a parasite honestly " she added and yawned as she shook her fur a bit then had her eyes narrowed a bit " but just to be clear....this is my home i don't plan on leaving . I have an apprentice to look after too." she said her tone serious .
Churchill was looking at her calmly and thought a little as she told him that she had never stumbled onto cats who had clan names. "Well, soon it won't only be the two of us, she'll be having our kits soon." He admitted before he decided to talk about clan names. "I had one a long time ago, but clan names are... In my opinion, pretty horrible." He admitted, so he had been a clan cat, but now he was out here. "They're not the best way of life around here, well, that's just my opinion." He said, he listened to her as she spoke about twolegs and gave a small nod. "Well, some cats are like that, we can't do much about it anyway, we're nothing compared to them, they sometimes destroy forests from what I've heard too and those names sound awful, to be honest, I prefer Churchill." He mewed and, as her tone became serious, his eyes narrowed a little. "But this is a part of my territory, so better not mess up, because I'm not usually that kind, I'm letting you live here out of kindness." He said, his tone just as serious.

Last edited by Gone; March 17th, 2019 at 09:09 PM.