Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:18 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Nixey
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Sky Glade
Last post by Rani
Today 06:15 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:11 PM

Old August 31st, 2024, 10:03 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Lesser Being to you, Lesser Being to me! [p]

♧ Owlpaw ♧
♧ The Huntress ♧

No Purrks
16/100

Owlpaw’s mouth was STUFFED beyond previously thought possible. Her mouth was wide and teeth partially showing as the mottled apprentice carried a large lump of moss between her jaws, looking pointedly proud of herself. Why, you may ask? Well clearly because she was doing a chore without being asked! So generous, so worshippable! ..To Aubs anyways. But she didn’t let that stop her as The Huntress purposefully carried the green substance with owo in her bouncy, skipping step. Carrying the plant from the enterance of camp was harrrrd work! Moss had been delivered to the elders den, now she had to deliver to the nursery! It was only proper of her, after all. And Aubs?

Why, she was very proper, in her own head. In reality she was a bouncy and fast growing apprentice unaware of her own size and seemingly lacking any sort of self preservation. As she entered the shady den of the nursery, the mottled cat forgot children reside in this den and nearly stepped on a kitten, leading the turquoise hued molly to leap and tumble to the side just so she wouldn’t smoosh the kid. “Oi!” She yelped, dropping her load of moss and giving the kit a monstrously disapproving side-eye. The kit, well, she didn’t seem injured. Aubs hadn’t stepped on her anywho. “You’oughta stay Outa the way s’y’ don’t get stepped on!” She alerted the lesser being.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; August 31st, 2024 at 10:04 AM.
Old September 8th, 2024, 03:03 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lesser Being to you, Lesser Being to me! [p]

| Cardinalkit |
1 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

Cardinalkit had been on the prowl. Exploration was the name of the game today, and with Firenotmom nowhere in sight and her littermates doing the whole sleeping when she wasn't thing they were so fond of doing, she had the nursery to herself. The other queens and kits held little interest to her, and a part of her was debating going to the outside and finding Snowydad. Imagine, finding him all on her own! He would be so proud of her tracking skills! And then he would be forced to spend time as her steed, carrying her around on his head as she looked down upon the rest of the world. It wasn't that she wanted to spend time with her father, mind. He was a loser and a weakling. He was just big and served his purpose well, that's all...

The fluffy kit daydreaming by the entrance didn't see her. The ginger tabby that was entering the den, already used to ignoring the red flash of fur she had come to associate with their milk server. A servant that wouldn't have much purpose for much longer, as she was certain she'd heard Snowydad discussing with her about the potential to start feeding them real food. Mouse! Rabbit! Birds! She would feast on them all! Right aft-

"Oi! Watch where move, mouse brain!"

Cardinalkit's pale green eyes glared down - well, upwards, but the little kit was very clearly looking down upon the intruder in a judgmental kind of way - at the tabby, a sneeze escaping her only moments later by the dust the big cat had brought in. Her exclamation had escaped her as instantly as the other had expressed surprise at finding her there. And she hated it. But not as much as the words uttered next by this complete... complete... idiot! Was this cat really trying to order her around?! In her domain?! Nu uh. That wasn't going to fly! Not when this lesser big cat was the intruder to begin with!

"Me move not help you get head out of ass," the fiery she-kit spat back, her words as matter of fact as if she had been stating that the sky was indeed blue. "Maybe watch where walking in future to not look like mouse brain."

@Blaaze [Owlpaw]
| I would like to apologize on behalf of Cardinalkit. The little ball of overconfidence and lack of manners is doing her best to not take after Snowydad and winning so far. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Lesser Being to you, Lesser Being to me! [p]

[ header placeholder ]
↳-Owlpaw-༉‧₊˚✧
| WindClan Apprentice | She/her | | 23/100 | Mentions; @/Alchemist Kitsune |

Oi, since when were kits so SASSY?? So mean, too. There was a sinful scowl on Owlpaw’s face as the tiny child squeaked about her head up her- HEY! Tiny Child said a baaad word! The Huntress dropped the moss her held and gave her a glare of dislike. ”Ay! That’s n’ very nice!” She demanded, one flopped ear flicking back. Owlpaw was never that mean when she was a kit!! Just problematic and lacking a sense of self-preservation!! But not mean! This kitten was like. Tiny. She was very unimportant because of how itty bitty she was. Tiny Child couldn’t even hunt or leave the nursery (She guessed the last part) yet! The ginger mottled apprentice, on the other hand, could, so ha! Sucker. ” ‘T least I can get moss!” Owlpaw retorted, half-boasting and half-angry. This was unacceptable behavior from a lesser being. Veeeeerry unacceptable indeed. Tiny Child had earned a new name from the apprentice (In an immature fashion that Owlpaw called mature), Demon Baby. Because the spotted feline WAS a demon-baby. No doubt about it, yep. She needed holy water from the pools of StarClan. Poor thing! The Huntress had gone from livid to pitying in moments. If only she could go get some to sploosh on Demon Baby, she would be better.
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!