Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:31 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:19 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:12 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Streamtail
Today 08:10 AM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:07 AM

Old August 26th, 2024, 06:16 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default they'll be our art [p]

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Drizzlecloud had finally come to her conclusion after half a moon of ignoring the signs. Eventually, she finally recognized what was staring her directly in the eyes–pregnancy! After a run-in with Wolfhive who thought she had just gained weight for no reason, to which she had to explain that she was expecting, she figured that now was the time to tell the soon-to-be-father of her soon-to-be-babies that she was in fact pregnant.

When she found the familiar pelt that belonged to her beloved, she was quick to slip up right against his side, brushing her fur against his with a loud purr rumbling in her chest.

“Sparrowpelt, hello, honey.” She nosed at his muzzle–pregnancy had made her a whole lot more affectionate than she already was, something that she herself didn’t notice but perhaps he would. “Would you mind going for a little walk? I’d like to have a chat, if you can spare the time.”
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old September 3rd, 2024, 09:08 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: they'll be our art [p]

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

The large tom was finishing up a grooming session. His fluffy pelt often took a lot of time to manage, the grooming was annoying somedays. However, it was worth it for the moments like this when his mate would brush up against him, pushing his fur the wrong way. It'd feel extra soft for her and no knots would be found.

Sparrowpelt mimicked the loud rumbling noise with his own, a sympathy of purrs erupting from them. This was a rather different state from her. Usually, the tom was the one being extra affectionate, not that he was complaining though. "Darling, hello," Sparrowpelt would sign, getting up onto his paws at the suggestion of a walk. "I'll always take a walk with you," his purring softened slightly as more intrusive thoughts surged his mind. He hated when he didn't know what the talks were about, but trusted that they were always important.

@Omari - Drizzlecloud

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 18th, 2024, 09:55 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
With a happy little trill, she guided Sparrowpelt to the mouth of the camp’s entrance, leading him outside with her tail curled neatly over his back as she walked. A knot of anxiety had tied itself in her stomach, dampening the volume of her purring, but she didn’t let that stop her from doing what she had to do here. Either way, whatever the outcome, she was going to have kits. Their kittens.

She didn’t guide him very far out into the territory, just enough to be far from any prying eyes or ears. Once she had deemed them far enough, she paused, settling herself on a tree’s root that winded itself upwards and out of the dirt. Once she had settled herself, now seated just in front of her beloved, she tipped her head to the side and offered him a sheepish smile. “I don’t want to leave you feeling anxious, because I’m starting to feel anxious, so–”

With another tilt of her head, now in the opposite direction and a sheepish sigh, her eyes flickered from her paws, then to him again. “I’m pregnant, Sparrowpelt. We’re going to have a family.”
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old September 22nd, 2024, 12:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

Sparrowpelt walked in step with the she-cat, sensing the anxiety rising from his mate, thus fueling his own. She sat on the root before him, but he remained standing, too wiggly to sit right now. Was something about to happen? Was she about to tell him something horrible?! Did she not like the cuddles they had last night! OHNO! What if she was uncomfortable now because of that!!! Was the prey for dinner not sufficient and that was the issue?! Stars-

"I'm pregnant"

The words drowned out every hopeless thought in his brain and his pupils dilated as he canted his head to look up from her paws to her eyes. A couple of blinks; a pause long enough to process. Then, a large smile splayed across his face and the next thing they knew, Sparrowpelt threw himself at his mate. His forepaws were placed on either side of her, claws digging into the root to steady himself as he stood on his back legs and shoved his muzzle into her cheek affectionally.

"That's amazing news!!!" His eyes and energy radiated how elated he was at that moment, when he leaned back down so she could read his lips. "I'm so excited, darlin', you have no idea!!" Sparrowpelt was nearly vibrating on the spot, similar to an excited kit.

@Omari - Drizzle

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL