Old Today, 10:48 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Dark
ShadowClan Meadowfall Relationship Finder

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
◦○◦ Meadowfall ◦○◦
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
She-Cat ◦○◦ 26 Moons ◦○◦ Queen ◦○◦ Thunderclan
A mottled brown, long haired she-cat. She has light brown coloration on her chin, chest, and paws. Large picture attached.

┏━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━ ┓
!~Relationship Finder~!
┗━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━ ┛
Hi there! I'm seeking to establish Meadowfall in the clan and really integrate her in the community!

Meadowfall is a young queen who has a flat, monotonous tone that can make her seem disinterested to those who don't know her well. However, she is actually deeply nurturing and kind-hearted. She values love in all its forms, showing affections through physical touch, acts of service, and thoughtful gestures. People may initially mistake her for being emotionally distant, but her consistent kindness and reliability reveal her true nature. While she remains calm and rational when dealing with others' stress, she can struggle with personal stress, revealing a vulnerability just below the surface.

˗ˏˋ ✿ ˎˊ˗ Available For ˗ˏˋ ✿ ˎˊ˗
Parents/Parental Figures | i.e; a motherly and/or fatherly figure, either biological or non-biological. must be 40-50+ moons. If biological, I'd like them to look similar to Meadow (Her appearance in in the header)

Littermates | Open to 2-3 littermates of the same age (26 moons). Older or younger siblings of a different litter are a tentative yes if the ages are sensible or if they are adopted. Unless they are adopted, I'd like them to look similar to Meadow (Her appearance in in the header)

Friends | I welcome this with OPEN ARMS!!!

Rivals | Selective, please if you would like to be a rival, provide how you think they got to that point, a bit of backstory if you will.

Apprentice | Must not have a mentor currently (obvi)

˗ˏˋ ✿ ˎˊ˗ NOT Available For ˗ˏˋ ✿ ˎˊ˗
Mates or other love interests
(She's taken!)

˗ˏˋ ✿ ˎˊ˗ Optional Form ˗ˏˋ ✿ ˎˊ˗
You may use your own personal form as long as the basics listed are covered.

New cats can be made for this.

Cat name:
Appearance:
Role:
Interaction ideas:
Any other ideas:
If a rival, on a scale from 1-10 [Absolute HATRED!!!] rate the amount of dislike they harbor:
What led up to this dislike/rivalry?:

Mention me! @/babysith

Last edited by babysith; Today at 11:04 AM.
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Meadowfall Relationship Finder

Cat name
Morningpaw > Warrior name ( She is being given her full name at the current meeting )

Personality
Okay so uhh long story short, I am really bad at explaining my character's personalities, I kind of just wing it on every post but uhh anyways. Long story short, Morningpaw is a bit of a anger issues type of gal, often being set off by the littlest things though most of the time its just sass and Morning pushing buttons back and being annoying, though she is also prone to full anger as well. Though she is a bit more of a quietly angry person that attacks with words rather than claws. I am hoping that she matures and moves on from this and I was thinking that maybe Meadow could help Morning with calming down a bit.

Though her anger isn't completely baseless and comes from a couple of things: identity issues being the first which is basically just like general gender dysmorphia and the likes, currently ic character Morningpaw uses masculine terms and pronouns and hates it but doesn't really realize that yet but will soon hopefully and make a transition. Numero duo, is the fact that she has an inferiority complex because of going missing and generally feeling like a lazy waste of space because of her fatigue problems which have gotten better as she has distracted herself with things because it stemmed from depression mostly which connects to the last point... point 3, having no direction after getting her warrior name because she had no goals other than get warrior name, she has no idea how to distract herself from her feelings ( even though its unhealthy for her to do so ) and soon enough all of the depression and emotions she's been locking away will start to creep up on her and will result in her mental health declining until she learns how to help herself.

Uhh anyways, she is mostly just a cat trying to learn how to navigate being a warrior and being a person and that's tiring and I think having an older sibling/friend/guidance type person in her life, which Meadow may be if you want, would help her out quite a bit :3c

Appearance: Boop

Role
Friend > Adopted sibling/guiding figure?

Interaction ideas
Perhaps while planning to visit Weepingwillow ( a different queen that Morningpaw knows ), she runs into Meadow who requests that Morningpaw help her out with cleaning or caring for kits or fetching prey or something like that. Just to get the conversation going and maybe they have a nice conversation and Morningpaw being as lonely as she is, kind of starts to visit Meadow because Meadow was someone she could tolerate being around a little more than most. Morningpaw tends to tolerate queens, elders, and kits a bit more than your average anyone else in the clan lol so she won't immediately be a spit fire unless Meadow manages to piss her off immediately which Meadow doesn't seem like she would do?? Based on what I see of her in this finder.

Any other ideas
I feel that Meadow's calmer personality may make Morningpaw be a bit more tolerant of the queen versus getting annoyed and rude right out the gate like literally every other encounter this gal has lol. Though it would ultimately take awhile for Morningpaw to warm up to Meadow at all because of anger issues and abandonment + trust issues that she is trying to sort out with herself but also I don't want her to be completely alone. So I was thinking that even though Morningpaw will be getting fully named this meeting, Meadow could be an older sibling/mentor/guidance figure for Morning!

If a rival, on a scale from 1-10 [Absolute HATRED!!!] rate the amount of dislike they harbor
N/A

What led up to this dislike?
N/A

[ @babysith ]
My computer crashed just as I was finishing this and lost half this post :naur:

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Oliver; Today at 11:25 AM.
Old Today, 03:03 PM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Meadowfall Relationship Finder

Cat name: Hawkcatcher
Personality:
Appearance:
Role: Parentalfigure or some sort of friend
Interaction ideas: Hawk tends to spend a lot, if not most of her time doing duties around camp, such as cleaning away things, fixing up dens, or bringing in new moss, and therefore often visits the nursery despite not having any kits of her own, so I like the ideas of these two cats, neither of which really express much emotion or care but both take time out of their day to help out (hawk bringing meadow stuff or kitsitting for her and meadow sorta making sure that hawk doesn't overwork herself?) the other or just sit together in silence. Idk just a cute idea <3
Any other ideas: former mentor or trainer maybe?

@babysith

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨