Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:28 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:26 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by idia
Today 09:22 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:14 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 06:09 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Mari's Kitties! [Find all + tracker]

Hello! And Welcome
Since I'm horribly horrible at keeping track of things, I've decided to make a find all/tracker for my characters (FINALLY)! Please, snatch a roleplay from any of these cats if it interests you, I'm fine with any interactions! Positive, neutral, negative, you name it! Though as far as romantic relationships and or interactions go all my characters aren't open to that, so whatch out!
[WORK IN PROGRESS]

RIVERCLAN

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -

Marigoldpaw is very chirpy enthusiastic but logical and wise. Oh, and she's constantly tripping over her own paws. Since she's going through right now more positive interactions are encouraged but of course not required! Anything is completely fine :3. Some of Marigoldpaw's interests are trinket finding, rock skipping (she isn't very good at it...) and learning about random herbs whenever she can. If you manage to befriend her then you're a friend for life! The only thing she could be possibly missing is some siblings and a romantic relationship!

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\27 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE] The Collector [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -

Deerspark is terribly troubled. The poor tom has sleep paralysis, continuous nightmares, and crippling social anxiety. He often takes unnatural pauses between his words. This is because even as he's speaking out the sentence he's still thinking it out in his head, making adjustments mid speech with slightly slows him down. Overall Deerspark is thoughtful, skittish, friendly, sarcastic, loving, and clingy (to a short extent). This tom is always up for a chat or finding moths so that he can info dump about them and he's not afraid of a good sparring session! Though, he's nor the best when it comes to conversations... By the way, Deerspark is not looking for a romantic relationship (maybe it can be one sided) but he does want adopted children!

SHADOWCLAN

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\12 moons\Shadowclan
"One man falls, another takes his place, he chases the wind until the end of his days."

Purrks: Silvertonuge T1 [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

- - -

Magpiepaw is a firecracker, a ticking time bomb if you will. She wants so harshly to prove herself that she's adopted this narcissistic outlook on life. Magpiepaw is determined, loyal, harsh, and snotty. Anyone willing to take her up on a conversation, beware! She doesn't take too kindly to clan hoppers, though if your cat was formally an outsider now in Shadowclan then she'll treat the same as any other Shadowclan cat. Magpiepaw isn't emotionally stable, which means that if something hits her it hits her hard. She's open to anything other than a romantic relationship.

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -

Mudslide doesn't talk very much, limiting her speech to only a few words a post (at most 3) because she's selectively mute. The warrior has walls in place to keep everyone out so that she herself cannot get hurt. She also attempts to fade into nothing on the daily. Mudslide is determined, anxious, thoughtful, ambiguous, witty, and logical. Though, she also has a knack for bugs so if your cat happens to share the same interest she'd be more than happy to go in a scavenger hunt with them (she'd also be VERYY uncomfortable). She is not looking for family relations nor a romantic relationship.

No form! Be creative and make sure to mention me! @Marigoldwhisper

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old September 24th, 2024, 07:16 AM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Mari's Kitties! [Find all + tracker]

Name: Honeypaw
Relationship: Sibling to Marigoldpaw
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality:

Honeypaw is similar to Marigoldpaw, being enthusiastic and happy-go-lucky. She is unnaturally clumsy, however, and finds herself tripping on..Well, nothing. Similar to Marigoldpaw, I guess. She has little interest in herbs, contrast to Marigoldpaw, but she does have a fascination with other animals. She wonders what a rabbit might say, or what a mouse might squeak. Besides that, she hopes to grow and be a strong warrior, whether that be in hunting or protecting her clan.

Planned purrks: Bilingual t2 (possibly t3 if I get enough koins)

Appearence: half white, half gold with spots and stripes, gold eyes

@Marigoldwhisper
Old Yesterday, 04:39 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolfu View Post
Name: Honeypaw
Relationship: Sibling to Marigoldpaw
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality:

Honeypaw is similar to Marigoldpaw, being enthusiastic and happy-go-lucky. She is unnaturally clumsy, however, and finds herself tripping on..Well, nothing. Similar to Marigoldpaw, I guess. She has little interest in herbs, contrast to Marigoldpaw, but she does have a fascination with other animals. She wonders what a rabbit might say, or what a mouse might squeak. Besides that, she hopes to grow and be a strong warrior, whether that be in hunting or protecting her clan.

Planned purrks: Bilingual t2 (possibly t3 if I get enough koins)

Appearence: half white, half gold with spots and stripes, gold eyes

@Marigoldwhisper

OOH YES PLEASE!! she'd love a sister :3

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active]

Agatha Kitty
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Offering Silentpaw for a friend for Magpiepaw?

Silentpaw, living up to his name, is incredibly quiet and almost never speaks unless he feels the need to do so. Even then, he will only speak in slow, short sentences, and tends to be a very boring cat to have a conversation with. Not that he minds. Silentpaw is an incredibly anti-social cat and detests any sort of social interaction, always trying his best to avoid any small talk.
Silentpaw is also very emotionless, refusing to show emotions around other cats. He usually wears his usual blank stare he always has on his face. He is really good at hiding his emotions, which doesn't seem like the best thing but he thinks nothing of it. It can get difficult to read him, or understand what he's feeling.
Silentpaw prefers quiet and subtle work instead of quick paced and aggressive battles and hunts.
Silentpaw is a silent judge, and everything he thinks about a cat stays in his mind. That isn’t really great, considering he instantly thinks bad about whoever he meets. Grumpy and prickly guy >:[
Silentpaw is very responsible and reliable for his fairly young age, always carrying out tasks he is told to do no matter how much he despises doing it. He also tends to pay close attention to details, remembering the smallest of things even after some time has passed. This makes him fairly reliable as a witness.
Though, Silentpaw can be harsh and mean to other cats, often showing distaste towards others and harshly complaining or chastising if he finds their behaviour unfair or displeasing. He also tends to be very pessimistic, never seeing the bright side of things and immediately assuming everything will go bad. However, with a little convincing, he can be encouraged slightly.

Will add plot ideas once I am fully awake LMAO

@Marigoldwhisper
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Yesterday at 07:14 AM.