Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
help make new character
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 02:40 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 02:40 PM
"Come On! We Need to Stick...
Last post by glitch
Today 02:32 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 02:31 PM

Old March 11th, 2024, 09:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

“Well then that’s good! If you pay attention and make sure to remember what I teach you then you’ll do splendid!” She said with a purr as she press her nose to nameless's head if he allowed her, their destination was at a small pond filled with frogs and fish. As Honey padded towards the pond, her tail flicking while she broke a cattail off its rod, “now this little one is a cattail,” Honey said as she carefully placed it in front of Nameless…she really need to give this little one a nickname before she ends up fussing at the little ones adult figures.

“The brown pod at the top can expand once opened, it’s used to ease sickness from wounds…” Honey paused to make sure Nameless took what she said into account before she continued, “now this is safe to chew then place on scars to reduce infections. To plant these cattails you must, rub the seeds off at the top, plant in moist or soggy land near water…and that’s it!” She said with a smile, hopefully she didn’t talk to much or more importantly miss a step.

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless was nodding as the molly suddenly approached him and the kit found himself wincing away slightly, claws unsheathing and digging into the soil beneath his dark paws. His oversized, "bat" ears as Mother called them, folded back and pinned against his skull as he squeezed his eyes shut hard. A small, cool thing touched lightly against his head then pulled away. The nameless waited a few moments, completely still, like one of the stone cats that some housefolk had in their yards. As nothing else followed the little tom risked blinking open an eye and saw that the she-cat was a few paces away.

A squeak escaped his lungs and then the scrappy tom was on his paws and making a few quick bounds to join Honey at her side. They arrived at a pond, much bigger than any pond that the nameless had seen previously and before he could have a moment to process what Honey did when she bumped his head and even taking in the sight of the pond the Molly was moving onto the lesson. To be expected, there was no reason to give time to look at environments or trying to understand odd...punishments? The nameless tilted his head to himself for a moment even though the question was only in his mind. The cornish rex moggy quickly came up to the she-cat.

Cattails...how odd, the kitten looked back at his own tail. The wispy-featherly thing swayed gently as he directed it before looking back at the plant with squinted eyes. No matter, the name must come from a cat with a different tail compared to his. The brown pods on top are the important parts, somehow they could be used to help injuries. The tom tilted his head exaggeratedly, as though looking at the cattail at a 45 degree angle would make it tell its secrets. How does it ease sickness from wounds? That doesn't make sense, it's just a plant.

Heterochromia eyes found blue ones, but swiftly turned away, especially as Honey explained the plant further. So you have to chew it up then place it on the injury, how odd. Just plant the seeds in soggy places then it should grow. This was easy enough. The little tom nodded his head sharply to signal that he was ready for the next thing. "How did you learn this, if I can ask that?"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 12th, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless

The nameless was nodding as the molly suddenly approached him and the kit found himself wincing away slightly, claws unsheathing and digging into the soil beneath his dark paws. His oversized, "bat" ears as Mother called them, folded back and pinned against his skull as he squeezed his eyes shut hard. A small, cool thing touched lightly against his head then pulled away. The nameless waited a few moments, completely still, like one of the stone cats that some housefolk had in their yards. As nothing else followed the little tom risked blinking open an eye and saw that the she-cat was a few paces away.

A squeak escaped his lungs and then the scrappy tom was on his paws and making a few quick bounds to join Honey at her side. They arrived at a pond, much bigger than any pond that the nameless had seen previously and before he could have a moment to process what Honey did when she bumped his head and even taking in the sight of the pond the Molly was moving onto the lesson. To be expected, there was no reason to give time to look at environments or trying to understand odd...punishments? The nameless tilted his head to himself for a moment even though the question was only in his mind. The devon rex moggy quickly came up to the she-cat.

Cattails...how odd, the kitten looked back at his own tail. The wispy-featherly thing swayed gently as he directed it before looking back at the plant with squinted eyes. No matter, the name must come from a cat with a different tail compared to his. The brown pods on top are the important parts, somehow they could be used to help injuries. The tom tilted his head exaggeratedly, as though looking at the cattail at a 45 degree angle would make it tell its secrets. How does it ease sickness from wounds? That doesn't make sense, it's just a plant.

Heterochromia eyes found blue ones, but swiftly turned away, especially as Honey explained the plant further. So you have to chew it up then place it on the injury, how odd. Just plant the seeds in soggy places then it should grow. This was easy enough. The little tom nodded his head sharply to signal that he was ready for the next thing. "How did you learn this, if I can ask that?"

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Her tail flick as she pawed at the plant to show nameless the exciting part of the plant opening…but then he spoke…no he asked a question. A simple question at that but not really a question the molly was hoping for, Honey paused what she was doing and gave him her undivided attention with that she sighed, “my father taught me, he knew many things…though his methods of trying to know everything got him into trouble.” Honey said with a slight smile, was she going to cry? Bees and Stars she hoped not, not now in front of… right he didn’t have a name.

She cleared her throat as she continued to open the cattail, nameless did nothing wrong but ask her a simple question…but it brought back memories of when things weren’t so…….complicated. After opening the pod and seeing it being so fluffy inside, her blue eyes focused on Nameless to continue the lesson. “After I’ve told you more of the life saver and so to speak life threatening berries, you will show me later on that you know how to plant, pick and what to never go near…ok? You have to promise me alright…” her tone was soft, genuine but still stern. She needed to know he wouldn’t slip up…that he be as cautious but as diligent when need be, but something pained her inside when thinking he would go back home… a kit shouldn’t have that many scars, let alone such a broken soul. Though it didn’t hopefully seem like he noticed, but she paid attention to every little movement he made….

Honey by ramen!

Old March 13th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Her tail flick as she pawed at the plant to show nameless the exciting part of the plant opening…but then he spoke…no he asked a question. A simple question at that but not really a question the molly was hoping for, Honey paused what she was doing and gave him her undivided attention with that she sighed, “my father taught me, he knew many things…though his methods of trying to know everything got him into trouble.” Honey said with a slight smile, was she going to cry? Bees and Stars she hoped not, not now in front of… right he didn’t have a name.

She cleared her throat as she continued to open the cattail, nameless did nothing wrong but ask her a simple question…but it brought back memories of when things weren’t so…….complicated. After opening the pod and seeing it being so fluffy inside, her blue eyes focused on Nameless to continue the lesson. “After I’ve told you more of the life saver and so to speak life threatening berries, you will show me later on that you know how to plant, pick and what to never go near…ok? You have to promise me alright…” her tone was soft, genuine but still stern. She needed to know he wouldn’t slip up…that he be as cautious but as diligent when need be, but something pained her inside when thinking he would go back home… a kit shouldn’t have that many scars, let alone such a broken soul. Though it didn’t hopefully seem like he noticed, but she paid attention to every little movement he made….

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless

The nameless looked to the she-cat with a tilted head for a few moments as she spoke of her father. Maybe he was like Father and that's why she was sad, sometimes thinking of Father made him feel bad as well. Guilt rose in his mind but he shook it away as the golden feline continued. Father was a good cat, he cared about nameless and that's why he was so rough on the kit- that's all, the kit comforted himself and focused his eyes back on Honey as she continued to speak. Well, of course he would remember what was being taught, that was the point of being taught. Mother calls it useless and senseless to forget what was taught and sometimes it was necessary to pair lessons with discipline to make sure a lesson didn't go to waste. Would Honey enforce the same rules?

The younger feline blinked at Honey before he realized he only answered her question in his head and he quickly nodded his head, "I will not forget the lesson." The white fluffy inside of the cattail was a slight surprise and the nameless tentivatly reached a paw out. Planning to touch it before pulling back, was he allowed to touch it? Nameless repeated the information that Honey told him about the cattail again in his head, with the addition of its insides. Did all plants have a secret use hidden within? Well, this was only the beginning of the lesson so surely there were many more. Honey spoke of danger as well and berries. This seemed like a complicated art, maybe even Mother does not know it. Then again, though, Mother knows everything and so does Father so they must also know of cattails and special plants.

The kitten looked up and gazed, unblinking, to Honey and recited the information to confirm that he understood and to tell her that he knew and they could continue. "The useful bit is the pod, you chew it up and place it on wounds to help infection. You plant it in soggy areas." That sounded nice, the cool, waterlogged soil beneath his dark paws felt nice on his aching paw pads. Cattails would also help infections would be helpful, he hasn't been taught what to do with injuries so he kind of just...leaves them be, he has gotten sick a few times when they got bad. Mother often stepped in then and after he was better enough it was back to lessons. With cattails he could avoid that and then Mother wouldn't be annoyed about time being wasted anymore. That would surely make her pleased.

The kitten continued staring at Honey's blue eyes with his own blue and green ones, waiting for her to confirm the information and move on to the next part of the lesson.

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 13th, 2024, 09:54 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless

The nameless looked to the she-cat with a tilted head for a few moments as she spoke of her father. Maybe he was like Father and that's why she was sad, sometimes thinking of Father made him feel bad as well. Guilt rose in his mind but he shook it away as the golden feline continued. Father was a good cat, he cared about nameless and that's why he was so rough on the kit- that's all, the kit comforted himself and focused his eyes back on Honey as she continued to speak. Well, of course he would remember what was being taught, that was the point of being taught. Mother calls it useless and senseless to forget what was taught and sometimes it was necessary to pair lessons with discipline to make sure a lesson didn't go to waste. Would Honey enforce the same rules?

The younger feline blinked at Honey before he realized he only answered her question in his head and he quickly nodded his head, "I will not forget the lesson." The white fluffy inside of the cattail was a slight surprise and the nameless tentivatly reached a paw out. Planning to touch it before pulling back, was he allowed to touch it? Nameless repeated the information that Honey told him about the cattail again in his head, with the addition of its insides. Did all plants have a secret use hidden within? Well, this was only the beginning of the lesson so surely there were many more. Honey spoke of danger as well and berries. This seemed like a complicated art, maybe even Mother does not know it. Then again, though, Mother knows everything and so does Father so they must also know of cattails and special plants.

The kitten looked up and gazed, unblinking, to Honey and recited the information to confirm that he understood and to tell her that he knew and they could continue. "The useful bit is the pod, you chew it up and place it on wounds to help infection. You plant it in soggy areas." That sounded nice, the cool, waterlogged soil beneath his dark paws felt nice on his aching paw pads. Cattails would also help infections would be helpful, he hasn't been taught what to do with injuries so he kind of just...leaves them be, he has gotten sick a few times when they got bad. Mother often stepped in then and after he was better enough it was back to lessons. With cattails he could avoid that and then Mother wouldn't be annoyed about time being wasted anymore. That would surely make her pleased.

The kitten continued staring at Honey's blue eyes with his own blue and green ones, waiting for her to confirm the information and move on to the next part of the lesson.

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Honey let out a happy purr as she heard his response, now she suppose they should head to the forest perhaps? Yeah that’ll do, but there are some dangers…her fluffy tail flicked in thought before she finally came up with a safe and very well thought plan. “I’m very happy you won’t forget the things I teach you in the long run but for now our next herb is in the forest…it is a tad dangerous but hopefully we can find it without going all the way in!” She said with a happy chirp, motioning her head for the young kit to follow.

She feels a little better trusting the young one to remember all she was going to and is teaching him, as they padded towards the eerie woods. Honey knew if they went too far the clans that live there wouldn’t be too pleased… she hears of stories, true or false they were dangerous. She crept slowly towards the woods as she moved the leaves and debris from the ground…looking for the peculiar herb.

Honey by ramen!

Old March 14th, 2024, 07:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Honey let out a happy purr as she heard his response, now she suppose they should head to the forest perhaps? Yeah that’ll do, but there are some dangers…her fluffy tail flicked in thought before she finally came up with a safe and very well thought plan. “I’m very happy you won’t forget the things I teach you in the long run but for now our next herb is in the forest…it is a tad dangerous but hopefully we can find it without going all the way in!” She said with a happy chirp, motioning her head for the young kit to follow.

She feels a little better trusting the young one to remember all she was going to and is teaching him, as they padded towards the eerie woods. Honey knew if they went too far the clans that live there wouldn’t be too pleased… she hears of stories, true or false they were dangerous. She crept slowly towards the woods as she moved the leaves and debris from the ground…looking for the peculiar herb.

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless

The nameless nodded to the golden she-cat as she spoke happily about him which was weird because he was only promising that he would do as any cat should do when in a lesson. The kit blinked but made no further movements show this confusion. Honey spoke of the forest and the nameless was intrigued as he bounded after her, taking two strides for her every one stride until they were closer to the forest. The she-cat began to take more interest in the ground, moving leaf litter and different obstructions out of the way, scanning the uncovered earth with sky blue eyes. After a moment of watching and learning, the kit began to mimic the movement even though he wasn't quite sure what he was looking for. Anything interesting, maybe?

"What does it look like?" He spoke in a even tone, though he shivered slightly, he was speaking out of turn after all. Though for a good reason, sometimes-usually with cats other than his parents- it wasn't a big deal to speak out of turn when he was trying to make himself useful in some way. A flash of brilliant red caught his heterochromia eyes and the nameless took a few pawsteps towards it with a curious look. It was a big bush, with red berries, the middle of them had odd little circles. (Yew berries.) The kit touched the berries with a tentative paw before pulling it back as though he touched something hot. Like the stones around housefolk fires sometimes. Looking over his shoulder, the tom called out gently to Honey,

"Honey, is this what we are looking for?"

[Drama, to spice things up with a little spook for Honey lol]

Old March 15th, 2024, 09:37 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

The Nameless

The nameless nodded to the golden she-cat as she spoke happily about him which was weird because he was only promising that he would do as any cat should do when in a lesson. The kit blinked but made no further movements show this confusion. Honey spoke of the forest and the nameless was intrigued as he bounded after her, taking two strides for her every one stride until they were closer to the forest. The she-cat began to take more interest in the ground, moving leaf litter and different obstructions out of the way, scanning the uncovered earth with sky blue eyes. After a moment of watching and learning, the kit began to mimic the movement even though he wasn't quite sure what he was looking for. Anything interesting, maybe?

"What does it look like?" He spoke in a even tone, though he shivered slightly, he was speaking out of turn after all. Though for a good reason, sometimes-usually with cats other than his parents- it wasn't a big deal to speak out of turn when he was trying to make himself useful in some way. A flash of brilliant red caught his heterochromia eyes and the nameless took a few pawsteps towards it with a curious look. It was a big bush, with red berries, the middle of them had odd little circles. (Yew berries.) The kit touched the berries with a tentative paw before pulling it back as though he touched something hot. Like the stones around housefolk fires sometimes. Looking over his shoulder, the tom called out gently to Honey,

"Honey, is this what we are looking for?"

[Drama, to spice things up with a little spook for Honey lol]

Honeylemon
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

“We’re looking for……poppyseeds little one, it’s black and small.” Honey said in a soft tone as she kept moving leaves, her mind was in finding the little specks. Paws scraping the ground seemingly in a rush because well…she was, thought poppyseeds were an all cat knowledge, he still needed to know. But the statement of the young kit made her head snap towards him, maybe he did know already?

Then fear sank into her blood as she saw him lightly touch the Yew berries, in her shear panic Honey made a quick decision to softly but quickly nab nameless by his scuff, as she frantically put him in the spot were she was moving the leaves. Tearing up as she checked him, fur bristled and fluffed in anxiety hoping and praying he didn’t eat it, hoping he didn’t……die on her too.

Honey by ramen!

(Tears are forming in mah eye sockets fr )
Old March 15th, 2024, 09:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

“We’re looking for……poppyseeds little one, it’s black and small.” Honey said in a soft tone as she kept moving leaves, her mind was in finding the little specks. Paws scraping the ground seemingly in a rush because well…she was, thought poppyseeds were an all cat knowledge, he still needed to know. But the statement of the young kit made her head snap towards him, maybe he did know already?

Then fear sank into her blood as she saw him lightly touch the Yew berries, in her shear panic Honey made a quick decision to softly but quickly nab nameless by his scuff, as she frantically put him in the spot were she was moving the leaves. Tearing up as she checked him, fur bristled and fluffed in anxiety hoping and praying he didn’t eat it, hoping he didn’t……die on her too.

Honey by ramen!

(Tears are forming in mah eye sockets fr )

The Nameless

Sheer terror filled his little body as suddenly teeth were at the back of his neck and he was being lifted, limbs dangling uselessly as the threat remained present at one of his weak points. The nameless hadn't even begun to think on how to escape when he was being set down and Honey's blue eyes were looking over him, much, much, much too close. The tom hissed as harshly as he can and swung his paw at Honey's muzzle, sharp claws unsheathed. He bounded back only watching from a safe distance whether or not he landed his hit or not. His heterochromia eyes watched narrowed and cautious, fleeting to each point of Honey's fur where her muscle beneath the skin moved, watching for any indication of further harm.

Jolting back again, he turned his fearful eyes around him and spotted a nearby tree, it contained a hollow in the base and before waiting for Honey's reaction the kit rushed to it. Wiggling into the hollow trunk, a tight squeeze but in his terror he paid no mind to the uncomfortable scraping against his pelt nor to the splinter or two that wedged their way into his paw pads. He paused when he felt that he was unreachable and peered down awkwardly to the gap in the tree.

Old March 16th, 2024, 06:36 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

The Nameless

Sheer terror filled his little body as suddenly teeth were at the back of his neck and he was being lifted, limbs dangling uselessly as the threat remained present at one of his weak points. The nameless hadn't even begun to think on how to escape when he was being set down and Honey's blue eyes were looking over him, much, much, much too close. The tom hissed as harshly as he can and swung his paw at Honey's muzzle, sharp claws unsheathed. He bounded back only watching from a safe distance whether or not he landed his hit or not. His heterochromia eyes watched narrowed and cautious, fleeting to each point of Honey's fur where her muscle beneath the skin moved, watching for any indication of further harm.

Jolting back again, he turned his fearful eyes around him and spotted a nearby tree, it contained a hollow in the base and before waiting for Honey's reaction the kit rushed to it. Wiggling into the hollow trunk, a tight squeeze but in his terror he paid no mind to the uncomfortable scraping against his pelt nor to the splinter or two that wedged their way into his paw pads. He paused when he felt that he was unreachable and peered down awkwardly to the gap in the tree.

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

The fluffy feline winced in pain as the little kit swiped his claws at her muzzle, though cut it was merely like a paper cut so in the end she would be fine. As nameless ran, she wanted to say something…yell something, to do something or anything at this point. But all Honey could do was try to calm herself down, tears still falling from her eyes as she looked around for which tree the little one escaped to.

Her muzzle started to bleed as she finally found the tree he was hiding in, it took awhile and it was starting to be sundown. With a deep shaking sigh, Honey laid beside the hole, “I…I’m sorry, little one. I-…” he’s scared…don’t yell, don’t tell him off…he’s just a kit. “I shouldn’t have done something so impulsive…I just wanted you to be safe and away from those deathly things……” her eyes focused on the stars as patiently waited for nameless to come out.

“We can conclude today’s lesson…and go back home if you’d like, I-I will not force you to stay but…first you need to come out. There are things in this forest, dangerous things that come out at night.” She didn’t want him to leave…but she petrified the poor kit. It was her fault, she should’ve told him but in those cases she was glad… he didn’t up and eat one so that was a win, right?

Honey by ramen!

Old March 19th, 2024, 08:53 PM
Your Local Spider

The Nameless

The nameless stayed wedged in the tree hollow for a few minutes, long enough for his head to clear and the breaths filling and emptying his chest to slow down enough to actually feel them. Even then the kitten waited in his hiding spot even though it wasn't much for hiding now that he knew that Honey was waiting right outside. Would she leave if he stayed in here long enough? Would she try to get in? Would she stay until he came out? The kitten smoothed his ruffled chest, unable to reach any of the rest of his fur with pressing his body too harshly against the hollow's walls. Heterochromia eyes peered down and to the light that the hole of the hollow allowed into the tree, though it was fading alongside the sun.

It seemed that Honey hadn't meant to scare him, or hurt him...which she didn't seem to hurt him. Just picked him up by the scruff, but with a freak out like that he was sure to be punished if he left the tree and it would hurt even more then. But if he left the tree now then the punishment would be less than if the nameless left later. The kit pondered the chose for a while before finally squirming his way down the tree and through the hole. He swiftly took a few healthy steps away from Honey and hissed when it seemed like she would try and approach him. It was likely that she would anyway, but he was already in trouble no harm in adding onto that pile.

"Mother wouldn't be pleased if I returned without having completed the lesson. I shall stay nearby and return tomorrow morning." As much as the nameless wanted their voice to remain stable and calm, authoritative in nature, it fell flat. His voice shook and was nearly a whisper at the end of the short phrase, not that it mattered, it didn't matter what he wanted. Honey was the one in charge. The tom awaited her response, eyeing her carefully, watching for any sign that she may come after him.
[ @FruitBatz - Honey! ]

Old March 19th, 2024, 09:24 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

The Nameless

The nameless stayed wedged in the tree hollow for a few minutes, long enough for his head to clear and the breaths filling and emptying his chest to slow down enough to actually feel them. Even then the kitten waited in his hiding spot even though it wasn't much for hiding now that he knew that Honey was waiting right outside. Would she leave if he stayed in here long enough? Would she try to get in? Would she stay until he came out? The kitten smoothed his ruffled chest, unable to reach any of the rest of his fur with pressing his body too harshly against the hollow's walls. Heterochromia eyes peered down and to the light that the hole of the hollow allowed into the tree, though it was fading alongside the sun.

It seemed that Honey hadn't meant to scare him, or hurt him...which she didn't seem to hurt him. Just picked him up by the scruff, but with a freak out like that he was sure to be punished if he left the tree and it would hurt even more then. But if he left the tree now then the punishment would be less than if the nameless left later. The kit pondered the chose for a while before finally squirming his way down the tree and through the hole. He swiftly took a few healthy steps away from Honey and hissed when it seemed like she would try and approach him. It was likely that she would anyway, but he was already in trouble no harm in adding onto that pile.

"Mother wouldn't be pleased if I returned without having completed the lesson. I shall stay nearby and return tomorrow morning." As much as the nameless wanted their voice to remain stable and calm, authoritative in nature, it fell flat. His voice shook and was nearly a whisper at the end of the short phrase, not that it mattered, it didn't matter what he wanted. Honey was the one in charge. The tom awaited her response, eyeing her carefully, watching for any sign that she may come after him.
[ @FruitBatz - Honey! ]

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

The wait felt like forever…but she didn’t dare to make him come out, and as soon as he shimmied his way out. Well she was overjoyed to say the least, but then the kit stepped away from her and hissed. That……hurt a lot, but she still cried, tears of joy and some of shame. First things first, Honey shakingly sighed as she looked at the lowering sun, she needed to be firm but gentle…she could do that, right? Yeah, if her papa could do then so could she and with that she held in the rest of her tears as she spoke to the kit. “No amount of apologizes could undo the scare I gave you earlier this evening, but…I need you to understand that you can’t go touch, sniff or even lick something that may seem like a good herb. On the other paw, I understand your fear but I also need to check you before we start again…and I need to make sure wherever you go to stay tonight is safe otherwise you and me are going right back to my den.” She spoke sternly but her voice was soft, gentle but she meant every word.

Honey knew he probably didn’t want that but she needed to…that hole in that tree was too small. He got in and out with some struggle, stars she wouldn’t be surprised if he got some scraps and splinters from it. But she wanted to wait until he was comfortable to allow her to do so, so she sat in the same spot she laid, “I’ll can wait all night…but neither of us are leaving until I fully know that you are ok…Fleur.” Yeah, that seemed like a good nickname for now…well unless he didn’t like it then she’ll just think of some more tomorrow.

Honey by ramen!

( ok sooooo thought of a few names honey may call him but Fleur has been STUCK in my brain cells for the whole day ^^ lmk if you want me to give you the list!!)