Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bouncing around the Vine...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:59 PM
ThunderClan Hike! (Nature...
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Wolfcry's Relations Finder
Last post by Aphrodite
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Warren Wandering [WC...
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:50 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default The Camo-flauged Flame sent by Aphrodite's Sunshine

CAMPHRO and FLAMSUN BC YUS

(Start Camphro grrrrrr)

Sunshine woke, she'd eaten her dry breakfast drinking some water to wash it down as she waited for her house folk to open the flap on the door. Sunshine flicked her long white tail, her white fur lined with bright ginger like tiger stripes. Sunshine's bright white-ish yellow eyes gleamed as she watched her owner open the flap, racing out over the fence into the woods. Sunshine decided, today was the day to be bold and explore deeper into the forest! It couldn't be THAT scary! R-right? Sunshine was a shy cat, she was timid to strangers and didn't know how to start or continue conversations properly. Sunshine living up to her name got lots of male kittypet attention... but they all wanted one thing, bragging rights. Sunshine wanted a cat to protect her, speak up when she didn't know what to say, understand her quiet looks and just know, when she didn't speak.... she wasn't sad!

@Bluest+r~

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Yesterday at 10:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: The Camo-flauged Flame sent by Aphrodite's Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
CAMPHRO and FLAMSUN BC YUS

(Start Camphro grrrrrr)

Sunshine woke, she'd eaten her dry breakfast drinking some water to wash it down as she waited for her house folk to open the flap on the door. Sunshine flicked her long white tail, her white fur lined with bright ginger like tiger stripes. Sunshine's bright white-ish yellow eyes gleamed as she watched her owner open the flap, racing out over the fence into the woods. Sunshine decided, today was the day to be bold and explore deeper into the forest! It couldn't be THAT scary! R-right? Sunshine was a shy cat, she was timid to strangers and didn't know how to start or continue conversations properly. Sunshine living up to her name got lots of male kittypet attention... but they all wanted one thing, bragging rights. Sunshine wanted a cat to protect her, speak up when she didn't know what to say, understand her quiet looks and just know, when she didn't speak.... she wasn't sad!

@Bluest+r~
Flame looked up at the sky and the clouds.
"Fox.. No, bunny!" He meowed and narrowed his eyes at a weirdly shaped cloud. The shape was something. He just couldn't figure out what! Flame hesitantly stood on top of the thick branch he was resting on. Climbing had always been his thing(climbing had always been all my cats thing).
Flame looked down and his stomach lurched at the height. Maybe climbing trees wasnt great for a cat scared of heights. Flame's gaze darted to a flash of fur. Another cat? In his territory?! Flame turned his body and hid behind the trunk of the tree, one side of his face peering to see who it was.
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Flame looked up at the sky and the clouds.
"Fox.. No, bunny!" He meowed and narrowed his eyes at a weirdly shaped cloud. The shape was something. He just couldn't figure out what! Flame hesitantly stood on top of the thick branch he was resting on. Climbing had always been his thing(climbing had always been all my cats thing).
Flame looked down and his stomach lurched at the height. Maybe climbing trees wasnt great for a cat scared of heights. Flame's gaze darted to a flash of fur. Another cat? In his territory?! Flame turned his body and hid behind the trunk of the tree, one side of his face peering to see who it was.

Sunshine padded around, not scenting anything different. Her owner was supposed to take her to the vet the next day. So Sunshine felt she needed some.. well..... fresh air. The pretty feline's long tail streched out behind her as she trotted skillfully along the bushed and rubbished floors. Her white paws thumping gently as she leapt over a bush. Sniffing around gently as she scented a mouse, dropping into a hunters crouch, Sunshine stalked forward, eventually catching the mouse and crouch to eat it......

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sunshine padded around, not scenting anything different. Her owner was supposed to take her to the vet the next day. So Sunshine felt she needed some.. well..... fresh air. The pretty feline's long tail streched out behind her as she trotted skillfully along the bushed and rubbished floors. Her white paws thumping gently as she leapt over a bush. Sniffing around gently as she scented a mouse, dropping into a hunters crouch, Sunshine stalked forward, eventually catching the mouse and crouch to eat it......
Flame smirked and saw the cat drop into a crouch and successfully catch a mouse. How.. what was the word? Amazing. The cat was amazing...amazingly flexible! Totally!

Flame jumped and landed in front of the cat, hooking the half eaten mouse with a claw. "Hello." He.meowed with a honey-smooth voice and grinned. Flame examined the cat, a kittypet by the looks of it, and smirked. "Well, well.. a kittypet! How delightful!" He exclaimed.