Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:17 PM
Moony's art stuff!
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 02:08 PM
Drawing FREE ART at 3 AM...
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:03 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:58 PM
Dewleap Art <3
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:54 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine
Default Primrosepaw with bluetide [p]

[ female | she/her]

Bluetide took a deep breath of the air"*The scent of the abandoned two-leg, i hate the smell*" she thought to herself before looking around and spotting Primrosepaw. TO her if looked like Primrosepaw wasn't busy, her blue eyes curiously looked at the apprentice while her mind scrambled through what to do before she had a idea.

She padded over to Primrosepaw" Hi Primrosepaw how are you?" she aske in a friendly tone, her smile spread as she stood a respectable distance from the apprentice.

[ sorry if its short i'm learning how to make it longer and detailed]
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Primrosepaw with bluetide [p]

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator [ Active ]
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]
Go With the Flow [ Active ]
52 / 100

Primrosepaw looked up as Bluetide approached, offering a warm smile in return. "Hi, Bluetide!" she greeted, her emerald eyes brightening. "I'm doing well, just taking a moment to enjoy the fresh air. How about you?"

She noticed Bluetide’s curious gaze and added, "Is there something on your mind? I’m free if you need help with anything!"

[ @*longfire* - dont forget to mention me! ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Character Purrks are listed on their posts.

Last edited by paedyn; Yesterday at 01:46 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM

Default Re: Primrosepaw with bluetide [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Go With the Flow [ Active ]
52 / 100

Primrosepaw looked up as Bluetide approached, offering a warm smile in return. "Hi, Bluetide!" she greeted, her emerald eyes brightening. "I'm doing well, just taking a moment to enjoy the fresh air. How about you?"

She noticed Bluetide’s curious gaze and added, "Is there something on your mind? I’m free if you need help with anything!"

[ @*longfire* - dont forget to mention me! ]

[ female | she/her]

Bluetide smiled and curled her tail"I'm doing good, i got kinda bored so i was wondering, do you want to go hunting with me?" she asked, her ears lowering slowly in hopes that Primrosepaw will join her in hunting.

Despite not knowing Primrosepaw that much she hoped she could get to know the little apprentice and have a great time with her, since lately she hasn't been social very often.

[ sorry I forgot to mention you]

Last edited by *longfire*; Today at 08:23 AM.
Old Today, 05:56 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Go with the Flow [ Active ]
54 / 100

Primrosepaw's emerald eyes lit up at Bluetide's offer, her tail flicking in excitement. "I'd love to go hunting with you!" she meowed eagerly. "It sounds like a great way to spend the day, and I'd like to get to know you better too."

She stood up, ready to follow Bluetide. "Where should we start? I’m ready to learn whatever you can teach me." Her voice was full of enthusiasm as she looked forward to the opportunity to bond and improve her skills.

[ @*longfire* ]

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Old Today, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Primrosepaw
54 / 100

Primrosepaw's emerald eyes lit up at Bluetide's offer, her tail flicking in excitement. "I'd love to go hunting with you!" she meowed eagerly. "It sounds like a great way to spend the day, and I'd like to get to know you better too."

She stood up, ready to follow Bluetide. "Where should we start? I’m ready to learn whatever you can teach me." Her voice was full of enthusiasm as she looked forward to the opportunity to bond and improve her skills.

[ @*longfire* ]

[ female | she/her | 20 moons old]

Bluetide Had so many words going through her head but she kept it to herself and decided not to spill it out, once she heard Primrosepaw talk her ears perked excitedly, she would go hunting with her. Not to make a big deal out of it Bluetide played it cool and calm" I'm so excited to hunt with you, I can't wait to get to know you Primrosepaw" she replied.

Bluetide stretched and thought about where to hunt before having a idea" How about we start with Lionsbeach and work our way to Rugged range" she suggested calmly, Her blue eyes quickly glanced to the exit before looking at Primrosepaw to see if she was ready or had anything to say.

Last edited by *longfire*; Today at 10:11 AM.
Old Today, 08:59 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
56 / 100

Primrosepaw’s eyes brightened at Bluetide’s suggestion. She hadn’t hunted with the older warrior before, and the prospect of exploring new areas was exciting.

"Lionsbeach sounds like a great place to start!" she meowed, her tail flicking with anticipation. "I’m looking forward to getting to know you better too, Bluetide. It’ll be fun to see what we can catch together."

She glanced toward the exit, ready to head out. "I’m all set. Let’s see what we can find out there!" Primrosepaw added with a determined smile, eager to prove herself on the hunt.

[ @*longfire* - plot idea: bluetide falls into the river on the way to lionsbeach and prim saves her? the river´s currents would be faster than usual, and i want a chance to use her go with the flow purrk. ]

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Old Today, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Primrosepaw
56 / 100

Primrosepaw’s eyes brightened at Bluetide’s suggestion. She hadn’t hunted with the older warrior before, and the prospect of exploring new areas was exciting.

"Lionsbeach sounds like a great place to start!" she meowed, her tail flicking with anticipation. "I’m looking forward to getting to know you better too, Bluetide. It’ll be fun to see what we can catch together."

She glanced toward the exit, ready to head out. "I’m all set. Let’s see what we can find out there!" Primrosepaw added with a determined smile, eager to prove herself on the hunt.

[ @*longfire* - plot idea: bluetide falls into the river on the way to lionsbeach and prim saves her? the river´s currents would be faster than usual, and i want a chance to use her go with the flow purrk. ]

Bluetide smiled and started walking out of camp, her blue eyes narrowed as she maneuvered around roots and low tree branches, her long fluffy tail hovered mere inches off the ground.

It was was exciting that she would be able to get to know the apprentice, but hunting with her was even more exciting to her. occasionally Bluetide glanced at Primrosepaw to make sure she wasn't losing the apprentice on the walk, Her paws stepped against the ground softly along the Water.

[ Sure I'll have Bluetide accidently step wrong and twist her paw a bit and have her slip into the water, a little drama can't hurt ]
Old Today, 09:41 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
57 / 100

Primrosepaw trotted after Bluetide, her heart pounding with excitement. She kept her head low, trying to mimic Bluetide's careful steps, though her smaller frame made it easier for her to dodge under branches. Her emerald eyes gleamed with determination, and she flicked her tail as she followed closely behind.

When Bluetide glanced back at her, Primrosepaw offered a confident smile. "I'm right behind you!" she meowed, her voice steady despite the thrill coursing through her. "I won't let you down."

She took a deep breath, savoring the fresh scents of the forest mixed with the coolness of the water nearby. This was her chance to prove herself, and she was ready to give it her all.

[ @*longfire* ]

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Old Today, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Primrosepaw
57 / 100

Primrosepaw trotted after Bluetide, her heart pounding with excitement. She kept her head low, trying to mimic Bluetide's careful steps, though her smaller frame made it easier for her to dodge under branches. Her emerald eyes gleamed with determination, and she flicked her tail as she followed closely behind.

When Bluetide glanced back at her, Primrosepaw offered a confident smile. "I'm right behind you!" she meowed, her voice steady despite the thrill coursing through her. "I won't let you down."

She took a deep breath, savoring the fresh scents of the forest mixed with the coolness of the water nearby. This was her chance to prove herself, and she was ready to give it her all.

[ @*longfire* ]

Bluetide swayed her tail as she walked, a smile appeared when she heard Primrosepaw behind her" I know you won't let me down, i trust you" she replied in a low purr, as she walked along the water.

Bluetide took a deep breath as she walked, but she stumbled on a rock and twisted her front right paw, her eyes narrowed as she stumbled down into the water, her paws paddled her to the surface and tries to keep her afloat as she coughed water out, the current of the water made it hard for her to move to shore.

[ sorry if its sloppy]

Last edited by *longfire*; Today at 10:39 AM.
Old Today, 10:23 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
58 / 100

[ Go with the Flow has been activated. ]

Primrosepaw's heart skipped a beat as she saw Bluetide stumble and fall into the water. Instantly, her training and instincts kicked in. "Bluetide!" she yelped, her voice laced with urgency as she darted toward the edge of the water.

Without hesitation, Primrosepaw leaped into the water, her small but agile frame cutting through the current with determination. She swam swiftly toward Bluetide, fighting against the current to reach her. "Hold on, Bluetide! I’m coming!" she called out, her voice steady despite the urgency of the situation.

As she reached Bluetide, Primrosepaw positioned grasped Bluetide by the scruff, trying to support the warrior. She helped Bluetide toward the shore, her claws scraping the ground as she dug in to help push both of them toward safety. "Just keep your head above water and try to stay calm," she instructed, her focus unwavering as she pulled them both closer to solid ground.

[ @*longfire* ]

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 10:23 AM.