Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

(Lol how cute)

*Tigermist was licking her belly when she saw a kit walk shakely towards her*

*She smiled at the little kit*

"Hello, little one! My name is Tigermist, I'm a new queen. What about you? What's your name? And why so shakey?"
Willowkit:

“I’m Willowkit!” The cream she-kit replied, “And I’m ok, I just had a bad dweem.”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old December 24th, 2023, 07:04 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f a w n k i t
he/him - 1 moon - WindClan - tags; @raggedstalagmite.
Fawnkit sniffed more intently as he realised this kit smelt different than the other kits. He was accustomed to the milk-scent of the nursery, and had smelt prey-scent on his mother, but this was a different scent entirely.

"What's that smell?" he asked, eyes wide with interest. He spotted a stray herb stuck in his fur and pulled it out to examine it. "It smells like... leaves?"

He purred happily as his new friend agreed to be a warrior with him. "Me too! Watch out, RiverClan, we're gonna get you!" He spun around on the spot as Lambkit circled him, falling over his paws with a dizzy purr before long.

"I'm Fawnkit!"
he announced, pawing gently up at him from the floor. "And that's Bearkit, Meadowkit and Silverkit. What's your name? Do you have any brothers and sisters?"
Old December 24th, 2023, 08:58 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyChristmas! View Post
Willowkit:

“I’m Willowkit!” The cream she-kit replied, “And I’m ok, I just had a bad dweem.”
*Tigermist smiled*

"Hello, Willowkit. What did you dream about if I may ask?"

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old December 24th, 2023, 11:00 AM
meine maus.

Bump Policy: daily !! i love to rp !!

@lesbianism
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
// / / //
╰┈➤ ˡᵃᵐᵇᵏⁱᵗ
² ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ᵐᵃˡᵉ ; ʰᵉᵗᵉʳᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ
white, albino kit with a bobtail.
cloudy, puffy fur. abnormally small figure, “runt”.
voice claim ; copper - the fox and the hound // raspy ; quiet
❝ i'm a fierce warrior! hiss! ❞

lambkit shook his head, smoothing back down the part of where fawnkit had plucked a herb out of his fur.``they're called herbs,``he spoke, chuckling raspily. ``they heal cats who are hurt or don't feel well`` he said, patting a paw at fawnkit's face playfully and gently. he wouldn't want to hurt his new friend! he shook his head again. ``no, i don't have any siblings,`` he says, sitting and curling his puffy little tail around his paws. purring, he raised both of his arms, walking on his hindlegs then purposefully toppling over fawnkit. lambkit was quite light, so he couldn't imagine fawnkit getting hurt from it. he was small, too, so he would be fascinated if fawnkit getting hurt actually happened.

pushing away his drowsy attitude, he hopped back up, pouncing on fawnkit playfully. his new friend was so fun to play with! purring excitedly, he tussled with fawnkit, his thick fur shielding him from feeling fawnkit's ferocious hits. he giggled happily, having not talked or played with someone in a while had made him happy instantly knowing the fact that fawnkit actually spoke to him.

is this fine? i hope it's not too light for you

ty for letting me know, it's no problem. if you see something wrong, correct me! i'd rather appreciate it then continuing to rp without me knowing of your difficulty to read it
i have a phone now and will be online less. i'm sorry if i'm gone for long periods of time, but this website was just a little hobby thing i hyper-fixated on for a while and now has dissolved into something a little less. i don't really plan on coming back but don't have the heart to log out.

sorry if we had a little rp together pookies but some things just don't last forever <33
Old December 24th, 2023, 11:42 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Bearkit shook himself off and looked toward Fawnkit. Part of him had to admit his brother had a point, no clan could be run without having warriors as well. He watched as Fawnkit walked over to a white kit that he hadn't seen before, his tail flicked curiously as he watched their interaction.

Feeling it was only manners for him to introduce himself, and being quite curious about this kit, Bearkit stood up and hobbled over, stumbling over his paws every few pawsteps.

@skeleton
@finley.exe
@lesbianism
@Any1999
@Batt.

Help me hatch my babies

Last edited by Naila; December 24th, 2023 at 11:42 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 05:00 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f a w n k i t
he/him - 1 moon - WindClan - tags; @skeleton @Naila

He let out a delighted squeal as the smaller kit dropped on top of him. When Lambkit got off him he crouched down, wiggling his whole body before leaping towards him.

He purred as one of his brothers approached them. "Look, Bearkit! Oh, wait... should I call you Bearstar? Anyway, look! I made a friend! He's gonna be a warrior with me!" Fawnkit squeaked, tail twitching in excitement. "Can he have a warrior name too?"
Old December 25th, 2023, 10:36 AM
meine maus.

Bump Policy: daily !! i love to rp !!

@lesbianism , @Naila
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
// / / //
╰┈➤ ˡᵃᵐᵇᵏⁱᵗ
² ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ᵐᵃˡᵉ ; ʰᵉᵗᵉʳᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ
white, albino kit with a bobtail.
cloudy, puffy fur. abnormally small figure, “runt”.
voice claim ; copper - the fox and the hound // raspy ; quiet
theme ; sick boy - the chainsmokers // rises the moon - liana flores // panic room - au/ra
❝ i'm a fierce warrior! hiss! ❞

lambkit shook his head.``i wasn't sick. i sneaked into the medicine den and rolled in them. and there was this one leaf that smelt /soooo/ good! i bit it and it made me feel kinda woozy`` he giggled, stubby tail wiggling happily. ``oh.. hi bearkit.`` he greeted happily, batting at fawnkit's face as he scrambled to his paws, once again wiggling his haunches to leap onto fawnkit's back, his small size balancing perfectly onto the back of fawnkit's shoulder blades. purring giddily, he toppled over, his paws raised and kneading at the air.

``my name's gonna be lambpelt, probably.``he whispered, kicking a pebble away with a small paw.``warrior names are kinda dumb. just because i look like a lamb, my name is gonna be lambpelt? confusing.`` he thought out loud, small little tail wiggling. after looking around in boredom, he suddenly pounced at fawnkit, batting at his face with childish giggles. lambkit liked to play rough, although the kits were almost thrice his size.

watching bearkit approach, he smiled widely, wiggling his whole little body then leaping up to pounce, landing square on bearkit's back.
i have a phone now and will be online less. i'm sorry if i'm gone for long periods of time, but this website was just a little hobby thing i hyper-fixated on for a while and now has dissolved into something a little less. i don't really plan on coming back but don't have the heart to log out.

sorry if we had a little rp together pookies but some things just don't last forever <33

Last edited by skeleton; December 25th, 2023 at 10:37 AM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 12:05 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Snowberry had been fast asleep for like 5 seconds before it finally happened. A sharp pain shot through her as she finally began to kit. She looked over to one of the other queens. "Can someone- OW- get one of the medicine cats please? I'm about to wind up with four tiny bundles of joy running- OUCH- around my paws..." She meowed loudly.
[OPEN! AND PART OF A PLOT!]

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; December 25th, 2023 at 12:36 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 12:42 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

The moment Fawnkit mentioned him as "Bearstar", the kit half leaped, half skipped the rest of the way, and stood proudly, this kit sure had an ego on him. He looked toward Lambkit and tilted his head, what was a lamb? He'd have to ask their mother later.

He looked the other kit up and down for a moment, he had very nice white fur, but now he had to think of a warrior name for this kit as well. He internally groaned but smiled at the other kit. "I got the perfect name for you!" The kit chirped out before squealing happily as Lambkit leaped on him.

@skeleton
@lesbianism

Help me hatch my babies
Old December 25th, 2023, 01:43 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 GooseFlight 彡★
| He/Him | 32 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
White and orange fade fur, with yellow eyes.
❝ There's always a wild side to an innocent face. ❞

@Cubeisdagoat

GooseFlight had been sitting in the clearing speaking to other felines, he had recently become really stressed and unsure about becoming a father but it was too late now. So, when a panicked cry of help echoed across the clearing, GooseFlight's big ears sprunt up, alerting him into action drawing him away from his watchful trance, and sending him trampling into the nursery. ' ' SnowBerry? ' ' He said as he peeked his head in not wanting to be intrusive to the other queens in the nursery. ' ' Are you okay darling ' ' He asks as he takes another step in. He takes in what is happening for a second, Oh for StarClan's sake! She's kitting! GooseFlight thought to himself. He then made his way to his mate's side, nuzzling his face under her albino chin. ' ' Are they here?! Do you need CowTuft? LightningStorm?' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!