Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LIGHTKIT FINDER
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:08 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 03:08 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:05 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:05 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:00 PM

Old May 1st, 2024, 11:02 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

[Fighting is Ending on the 4th]
Dreamlight remained close to Whisperingpaw, whiskers quivering with anticipation and a little dread. Batglare's apprentice was big, not that it was a feat for cats to be bigger than her. But seriously didn't understand why she was in charge of him! She could barely keep herself alive let alone a second cat.

Even though she wasn't happy with the arrangement, she'd follow her orders and do her hardest to ensure that Whisperingpaw got out of this alright. "So stay as close to me as you can without stepping on my paws, please." Dreamlight pleaded, praying that this apprentice was easier to deal with than her own. As soon as the patrol set off, Dreamlight was quick on paws and trailing near the middle, keeping away from the ShadowClan creeps.

Dreamlight's been trying to do more, push herself out of the warriors' den every day for a little longer. But perhaps joining a battle for minks was a little ambitious of her. She severely regretted her decision not long after ShadowClan showed up and when Twilightstar ordered her to watch over Whisperingpaw. She prayed that she'd be able to make sure Whisperingpaw made it out alive here.

Reaching the Falls, Dreamlight kept her maw shut as her mother left to attract the minks and then returned no long after with a whole pack. Crowtooth was the first to jump into action. Dreamlight urged Whisperingpaw to follow her as she leaped into the fray, a little worried that Twilightstar would be swarmed and overwhelmed if enough warriors didn't get in there fast enough.

The sunset eyed she-cat made to pounce on the nearest mink she saw, but having never fought one, underestimated its speed. In a blink of an eye the mink was gone, Dreamlight's paws bounced on nothing but air. A jolt of pain tore through her back as the mink sank its fangs near her spine and churned its claws along her flank. That was going to leave a nasty gash. The WindClan warrior twisted inward and just managed to grab the mink by the end of its tail, dislodging it from her back.

The little monster was promptly dropped as she felt a new jolt of pain one of her front paws, a mink had latched on to one of her toes and biting down so hard she swore it broke something. She smelt her blood as it oozed from her fresh wounds. Before she lost a toe, Dreamlight raised her free forepaw and pinned down the smaller creature, sink her fangs into neck to kill it. She swung her head around, searching for Whisperingpaw's orange pelt.

@ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 1st, 2024, 11:32 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sick

Spiraltail looked around at the madness around him he was looking for his group he needed to head toward the right valley he kept searching for his group he figured he would have the best bet of finding the where he was instructed to go so he padded over to the right valley and waited @TheNyanCatMinecart @Katiethewolfchild @ChaosBringer @desertRainFrog
Old May 1st, 2024, 12:07 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
-------------------

Hawkfur [ @Mica ] Blazesong [ @blxze. ], Deadmoon [ @gs29513 ], Silverrose [ @Estelle ] Briarsplash [ @SentimentalSquid ].

Good. Hawkfur wasn't about to let another Clan's leader dictate WindClan's warriors...on WindClan territory. Had Dawnstar spoken, Swiftfire would have had a word as well. She answered none but Twilightstar, and Hawkfur was leading this battle patrol, so in Twilighstar's stead, she answered to him. ShadowClan would just have to get used to being guests. The less power they thought they could have, the better.

Swiftfire lashed her eyes over the cats on her patrol, raising her tail to signal who she was as she padded forward. They were going to be in the left valley. Fair enough. On the signal, Swiftfire launched herself forward, sprinting forward with her lips drawn back into a snarl.
"Silverrose and Deadmoon! Cover the outside flank! Briarsplash and Blazesong, keep an eye out for anyone who needs help! Don't let them surround you!"

Reaching the first wave of minks, Swiftfire was met with the beady little eyes and vicious teeth as before. But now they weren't in clustered little tunnels. This was open space, and that meant the home field advantage belonged to the cats.
Her claws met the ruddy brown furred weasels, and Swiftfire found herself crushing the throat of one as another whipped up along her side. She feinted a kick, causing it to back up in recoil, and when it lunged forward, Swiftfire sprang into the air and brought herself crashing down onto its back. A swift bite to the back of its neck, and it went limp.

Good. This battle was going to be a breeze.

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 1st, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:21 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
She waited until Twilightstar gave the order, then she yowled to her clanmates: "Shadowclan, attack!"
She leaped into the air and followed the Windclan patrol, remaining close to the Windclan leader so that her own clan wouldn't be left at the rear of the group. "Palesong, with me!" She mewed hastily just before the first mink slammed onto her. Tiny claws raked her flank, but her jaws were ready to close on the creature's pelt and she had it soon flying against the hard earth.
Another one was striking. Twilightstar had been right: they were extremely numerous, but not too heavy. Shadowclan cats were bigger than the average cats: she had faith that none of her clanmates would lose their life this day.
She crouched and bunched her muscles, ready to tackle the one that was coming. "Away... away, pests! We're going to rule this land!" The mink's yowl was suddenly cleared to Lynxshade, and she couldn't help but widen her eyes at the ferocity of its voice. She gritted her teeth, ready to sink her claws into this vile creature that aimed at stealing their territories like it was nothing.
Where was Palesong?

Old May 1st, 2024, 05:01 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

BearSkull Lept Towards The Minks. Ya Call This A Challenge? She Pinned Down A Mink As It Squirmed And Bit.... Oh Hush. Screeching Mink. She Sliced Its Throat It As A Ton Of Minks Came Her Way... 2, 3, Maybe 4?!? She Yowled And Continued To Battle The Vile Weasels.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 1st, 2024 at 05:02 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 05:05 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Active

Separating into their individual patrols, rounded ears perked up as a warrior approached him, sparking some curiosity in the muscular warrior's eye. Of course, the gray enforcer knew of Slytiger. He'd seen the cat around camp. Had seen him participate in a few battles, too, yep! Good tom, good tom, mmmhmmm. The tabby only spoke a single word, but it was enough to crack an enthusiastic grin on his white tipped muzzle, teeth gleaming in the sunlight. Partners in crime as they heroically swept through the hoards of minks waiting for them? Yep, this Slytiger was definitely his kinda cat!

"Yep yep! We'll give 'em the ol' one two. Won't even see it coming until they dead on the ground, mmmhmm. Well... guess they won't see it then though, right?" Silverlark responded in a chipper tone, his nose wrinkling in deep thought as he realized how silly his words had been before letting escape a booming laugh.

Battle was what this feline was built for. From his bulky musculature to his movements it was clear that brute strength was where the silver throated tom excelled. His nonchalance in the face of danger merely cemented this, giving an air of overconfidence where in reality there was only a willingness to be useful. Helpful. Times of peace were to be striven for. It was where the clan did best, of course. But it wasn't where he did. He had to sit still. Be a good soldier and await until there were more commands to kill shouted about once more. That there were no victims to be had today, no potential for a miscommunication resulting in the death of innocent felines merely elevated his mood. Nothing but clear cut villains to be struck down to make life for the clans safe again.

The order came far too slowly for Silverlark's taste, but when it did, the tom's happy go lucky demeanor instantly changed. Fur stood on end as his eyes gleamed with a vicious, feral streak, a roar of battle escaping him as he chanced a glance at Slytiger, a nod to let him know he was charging ahead. Leaping forward, he trusted the tabby to keep up. Strong as he was, the dark warrior had never been the fastest. Coordination was never sacrificed for his physique, but whether he liked it or not, his bulk was more than that of most cats his size. He'd made up for his average height - a tiny cat, really, when compared to ShadowClan's giants - by overbuilding, and forgotten what he was giving up until it was too late. Gratefully, there were so many enemies here in this explosion of noise and fur that speed would be of little consequence today, his claws instantly meeting a mink's open maw, crushing down at the surprised creature even as it tried to bite down before he dipped his head, ignoring the mink that had clambered over him and dug into the side of his neck as the life left the eyes of the first.

@Ian [Slytiger]
| Got us charging in, but let me know if you want me to edit something! I need Silverlark to be wounded enough that he eventually goes unconscious from blood loss, so feel free to have minks really digging into him if you want. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 1st, 2024, 05:26 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(150/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

With a nod to Dreamlight, Whispringpaw followed behind. He kept his pace nice and even so, he wasn't treading on the warrior's tail as the patrol started to move. They kept to the middle, away from Shadowclan. It was understandable. Whisperingpaw had heard what Shadowclan has done.

As they reached the falls, his pelt bristled. Whisperingpaw had fought the foul-smelling creatures before. They had hurt his clanmates, so he knew what to expect as a swarm of minks followed Twilightstar. He bounded after Dreamlight, but was quickly separated as two minks attacked her, and one attacked him. Whisperingpaw snarled at the mink, arching his back as they circled. The mink darted for his neck, but the apprentice dodged out of the way in a split second, twisting his body around so he could tackle the creature. Whisperingpaw's claws unsheathed as he slapped the mink across the face before sinking his teeth into the creature. He hissed in pain as new weight crashed into his back. Teeth sunk down into his spine painfully. Before the mink could do anything else, Whisperingpaw threw himself onto his hind legs so he'd fall backwards and on top of the mink. With the mink stunned, he took his chance and pounced, his claws raking into its stomach before his teeth sunk into the mink's neck and ripped it's throat out. The voices started to scream in his ears. They hadn't bothered him in a while, but the battle must've brought them back. They wanted more. More fighting from him, more aggressiveness. With his teeth bared, Whisperingpaw whipped his head around to look for a new opponent.

@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 2nd, 2024 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more
Old May 1st, 2024, 05:38 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull snorted and followed the rest of the patrol. She wasn't pleased with being bossed around by a Wind bunny, but there was an alliance that she had to obey. Someone named Wolffang, [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ] Warmsun, [ @Desert Rain Frog ] Spiraltail [ @Tallstar ] Mistlewhisker [ @Mica ]and Stagskull herself were on the move to the right. Stagskull did as she was told and moved to the right of the valley, her claws unsheathed. She crouched and waited, before the thundering of paws shook the ground. Stagskull hissed and pounced on top of a mink. The foul smell hooked onto her nose like a snake's fangs. She was thrown off and hit the ground with a groan. Two minks decended onto Stagskull, biting and clawing. She slammed a paw across the side of one, her claws slashing open the mink's flesh. Pain shook her body as a mink bit her leg. Stagskull kicked it away and leapt to her paws, dashing forward and tackling the mink before sinking her teeth into it's neck.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old May 1st, 2024, 06:04 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Rani [Crowtooth]
rolling evens | r=4 | r=3 |

Larkspring sauntered towards the mess, and was surprised by the lack of vitality left in the land. This? All of this destruction? Coming from those tiny brown mice? It was insanity. As the sea of brown pipsqueaks began moving, Larkspring analyzed them closely. That one... and maybe that one... ooh that one looks like it'd put up a good fight... Suddenly, the sound of blows and struggling caught their ears. Larkspring's ears pinned back. Ah. Crowtooth. Dang it. The older tom seemed to be having a grand old time fighting two rat-brains. Giving their targets one last wishful look, Larkspring sprang by Crowtooth's side and yanked one away from his stomach. With a quick jab of their front paws, they snapped the spine of the mink and threw it towards its gathering brethren, who squeaked in reply. The second mink turned it's head to address the new threat. Larkspring drove their head in, grabbed a hunk of mink, and swung it towards the sky. It landed nearby with a thud. "So. Crowtooth. Are you ok?" they asked, a forced smile on their face. "We're all good here, yes? Ready to fight more minks?" Honestly, socialization wasn't Larkspring's strong suit. It always took too much energy to socialize. Perhaps that's why they didn't notice that the second mink, the one that they had swung, was conscious again. Perhaps that's why they didn't realize it was creeping up on them until the little bugger had sunk its teeth into Larkspring's leg.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

"Eggpaw, stick close to me," Hawkbite growled lowly to his apprentice, heeding both Dawnstar and Lynxshade's orders. He wouldn't be losing his apprentice today, nope.

The Commander trekked after Lynxshade as she led their patrol forward. "We'll attack the same creature, bring it down quickly. I'll distract it and you can get some solid hits on it," Hawkbite instructed quietly as they approached their enemies. Once the command was given, Hawkbite shot forward, doing as he said he would and locking claws on a nearby mink. Harsh snarls and tearing of flesh grew louder around them. "Eggpaw, get up onto it!" Hawkbite called before his teeth sank into the shoulder of the mink, hoping to steer it's attention away from the surprise attack.

Surely some of that training they did and instincts would kick in for the apprentice. If not, he'd have some serious repercussions to deal with after this.

@MockingRabbit - Eggpaw
[Leaving it fairly vague and open for you to get some posts in ; also, I apologize in advance for the delays. My area is flooded and I don't have much access to reliable wifi right now.]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL