I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default The Power of Words

- Marshykit Storytelling Finder! -

~ Marshy’Kit ~
Child of the Circus
Male (he/him) // 3 1/2 Moons // ShadowClan // “Everything at Once”

Recently I decided to create my official ShadowClan character, Marshykit. For deeper information on him, you can look at Description 1 +Description 2, both coming from other Finder Applications. The gist of Marshykit’s personality is… everything. He will morph his mood into that of his environment, and then exaggerate it into a drama. He could trip on a rock, and the next moment, you’ll find him wailing away in pain on the ground about how he’s dead-sure his paw is going to fall off. Not that he is actually convinced it will- no, he just wants the drama, and yes, the attention. But even though he’s a drama-queen, like everybody else, he has his advantages. Most importantly, he is a very animated/enthustiastic and creative storyteller.

So here I am looking for cats for him to find and spout out a story for. Here’s how his stories work: Marshykit will come up with a basic plot after getting to know the cat he is telling his story(s) to and find a way to sneak the listener into the story. He makes sure that the character’s role in the story matches their personality, making it decently realistic, even if he’s telling a story about dragons and angels drinking tea together. He will start up conversation with a clanmate, have an internal monologue about their personality, and finally get to storytelling to them. Whether they be a kit, elder, apprentice, or anything else, Marshykit will happily cough up a story for them. In the end, Marshykit’s attraction comes from two things: his love for drama and relationship, as well as the fact that making up stories makes him feel like a god.

Unfortunately, sometimes his storytelling can lead to his clanmates getting angry with him. He is very honest and clear eith his interpretation of them, and if he thinks that you don’t deserve to be the hero of a story, he will put you in a negative light. A few traits that tend to make him make cats look bad in his stories are sassiness, laziness, recklessness, selfishness, and other things like that. If your cat possesses one of these traits at the extremes, you can expect them to be put in a bad light- and if they have the spotlight (which everyone, bad or good, will most likely have as a listener) then they wouldn’t be getting any good attention from it. But if they don’t show these traits, they will most likely be a hero in his story.

Marshykit will think up and tell a story about anybody and everybody, so there are no problems there. The only real requirement is that they be ShadowClan.

With that said, Marshykit’s willing to victimize anybody and everybody with his stories, to throw any ShadowClan cats at me. If you are interested in a future plot or relationship between our characters, that’s just fine, and we can communicate about your ideas! The form I give below is only an option, and if you’d prefer to make up something on your own, let the creativity flow. My one requirement is that you make sure to include real detail about their personality so Marshykit and I can use it for the story that they have yet to hear. Finally, make sure to mention me so I actually notice things.

-Optional form-
Name:
Appearance:
! Personality:
Plot Ideas: (Double Optional)
Extra:
Mention Me: @Weekend-Wondering

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy roleplaying your characters, and have a nice day! ^^

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~