Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:53 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:47 PM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 04:39 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 04:38 PM

Old April 19th, 2024, 09:57 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

ShadowClan/WindClan Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Event [#event]

It appeared that everyone was content with her announcement. Twilightstar's single green eye roved over those who gathered. There would be a tense unease with many of her cats. She knew more than a few would be on the lookout, waiting for ShadowClan to attack them while their backs were turned. She couldn't blame them for their caution, Twilightstar would never trust ShadowClan completely. But for this instant, she couldn't have her cats getting distracted and jumped by minks because they were worried about ShadowClan.

Her gaze landed on Lightningstorm as she turned away apprentices who sought to aid her, seeming exceptionally touchy about Orangepaw, and rightfully so. It sounded like the apprentice was going through her herb stock. The mention of poison had Twilightstar's fur bristle uncomfortably. Orangepaw had requested to remain in the elders' den, not the medicine cats. That was going to have to be something sorted later.

Twilightstar blinked slowly as the medicine cat made her way over to her. Her ears dropped to her head in thought after hearing Lightningstorm's request. Bravebird was one of Twilightstar's most experienced warriors, and she's fought with the minks twice now. She had to leave Batglare behind as well to guard the camp... Twilightstar wasn't keen on having Bravebird sit out as well. However, Lightningstorm made a fair point to be on guard and Twilightstar had said she could take whoever she wanted.

Keeping Lightningstorm safe and helping the medicine cat was equally important as winning this fight. "Yes, you can take Bravebird. I'm not sure how delighted she'll be having to sit out of a battle, but I doubt she'll make a fuss about it." She told Lightningstorm. Turning, Twilightstar eyed the three furies who seemed rather pleased with their new ranks. She ignored her son's distasteful glare.

"Bravebird, you'll be staying with Lightningstorm. Do not stray from her side." Twilightstar order. Twilightstar wondered why Bravebird out of all cats had been chosen. She hadn't been aware that Lightningstorm trusted her so much. She didn't dwell on the thought for too long. Her gaze swept around the cats once more, figuring they were as ready as they would be, Twilightstar stood and waved her tail.

"Let's go," Twilightstar commanded her clanmates and headed out. Even though she heard some younger cats wishing to go, their mentors would have to sort that out themselves. While walking down the hill and into the prairie, Twilightstar cast her gaze skyward. Dawn dominated the sky and she could hear birds singing in nearby bushes. There were birds of prey in the sky, but so far away they were no more than a claw scratch.

Taking that as a good sign, Twilightstar led her warriors beyond the prairie and to the Sky Glade, a spacious field where a lone pine towered above them. Behind the pine, a dense forest with twisted branches sits in shadows, silent and dark. Not interested in getting her paws muddy, Twilightstar signaled for the clan to stop at the Lonely Pine. There was no need to go up to the Whispering Wetlands.

"We'll wait here until ShadowClan arrives." Twilightstar turned to survey the patrol with a bright eye. Tensing her lean muscles, she threw herself upwards, climbing atop a low-hanging branch on the pine tree. "I know you don't like them, but do try to play nice with the toads, tackling this problem alone would prove difficult." Twilightstar remained the clan.

She could see Dawnstar taking ShadowClan home if WindClan was too prickly about this. They'd have to split into different patrols to tackle the Falls and Hills. If Fallownose were here, she'd feel a bit better about being unable to watch over whomever she didn't go with. But he was stuck in StarClan. She supposed this would be a good time to see how well the Furies do with their new authority.

WindClan:

*WindClan apprentices lacking battle training are not permitted to participate. Doing so will result in IC consequences.

*WindClan apprentices who have completed all training requirements may consider this battle event their assessment if they actively participate and display actual skill.

*This Event is expected to end on the 26th 11:59 PM CST

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:06 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Springblossom and Iceclaw padded over

( Lazy because on mobile :') )

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:30 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
-------------

It was time. She had been itching for something to claw for a while now, and the minks were going to feel her claws. She was less than pleased with working with ShadowClan, but as she believed would get her through the displeasure, it was best for a mutual goal.

She kept on the outside of the cats that followed Twilightstar, her eyes watching the fields for movement. Their destination was apparently the Sky Glade, and when Twilightstar called for them to halt at the Lonely Pine and climbed into it, she decided to keep a watch on the ground, stationing herself a three fox-lengths from the tree itself. Mink or not, she wasn't keen on the idea of anything approaching undetected...

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 19th, 2024 at 10:30 AM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:01 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Springblossom and Iceclaw padded over

( Lazy because on mobile :') )
Mothcloud followed Iceclaw, sticking beside him but giving him some room. Narrowing her eyes at the Windclan cats she coldly dipped her head to Watertail.

Watertail gave a grunt of greeting to Mothcloud, seeing Springblossom he gave a small blink of greeting.

Fallenmoon sniffed around, looking at the cats, he looked at Springblossom, he got nervous they might be talking about him and stood close to the she-cat, not brushing pelts though. Fallenmoon tapped the she-cats shoulder with his tail. He gave her an anxious look, he didn't show his nervousness in front of the Windclan cats, only revealing this worry to Springblossom whom he'd come to start trusting.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Mothcloud followed Iceclaw, sticking beside him but giving him some room. Narrowing her eyes at the Windclan cats she coldly dipped her head to Watertail.

Watertail gave a grunt of greeting to Mothcloud, seeing Springblossom he gave a small blink of greeting.

Fallenmoon sniffed around, looking at the cats, he looked at Springblossom, he got nervous they might be talking about him and stood close to the she-cat, not brushing pelts though. Fallenmoon tapped the she-cats shoulder with his tail. He gave her an anxious look, he didn't show his nervousness in front of the Windclan cats, only revealing this worry to Springblossom whom he'd come to start trusting.
Iceclaw gave a quiet and short purr as Mothcloud approached him.

Springblossom dipped her head lightly at Watertail, and turned to Fallenmoon who had come over beside her. She gave the tom a reassuring smile, mouthing

"It'll be fine."

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:15 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Iceclaw gave a quiet and short purr as Mothcloud approached him.

Springblossom dipped her head lightly at Watertail, and turned to Fallenmoon who had come over beside her. She gave the tom a reassuring smile, mouthing

"It'll be fine."
Fallenmoon read her lips, quickly processing the message in his brain, he nodded gently to her comfort. Fallenmoon managed to whisper. "Will... you... fight with meh..." (me) Fallenmoon looked a bit nervous and shy as he tried to talk to his clanmates.

Mothcloud purred gently and rubbed her muzzle along Iceclaw's. "Still going to take care of me?" Mothcloud teased in a gentle mrrow.

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon read her lips, quickly processing the message in his brain, he nodded gently to her comfort. Fallenmoon managed to whisper. "Will... you... fight with meh..." (me) Fallenmoon looked a bit nervous and shy as he tried to talk to his clanmates.

Mothcloud purred gently and rubbed her muzzle along Iceclaw's. "Still going to take care of me?" Mothcloud teased in a gentle mrrow.
Springblossom smiled and nodded.

"Of course," She purred. "I would love to." She hoped that Fallenmoon had read her lips correctly. She gave the deaf tom a light tap on teh back with her tail, a sign of reassurance.

Iceclaw gave a small laugh.

"W-well, only if you'd want me to," He murmured, then cursed to himself. He didn't expect his words to come out like that, it made him seem so weak and vulnerable. With an irritated sigh, he looked back at Mothcloud's direction and gave a quick smile.

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:34 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Spiraltail sat down looking around as his clanmate's nerves ate at his stomach he looked desperately around for a kind face he flicked his tail over his paw

(OPEN)
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:36 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Springblossom smiled and nodded.

"Of course," She purred. "I would love to." She hoped that Fallenmoon had read her lips correctly. She gave the deaf tom a light tap on teh back with her tail, a sign of reassurance.

Iceclaw gave a small laugh.

"W-well, only if you'd want me to," He murmured, then cursed to himself. He didn't expect his words to come out like that, it made him seem so weak and vulnerable. With an irritated sigh, he looked back at Mothcloud's direction and gave a quick smile.
Fallenmoon gave a grateful purr and settled beside the she-cat.

Mothcloud gave a fond purr and smiled, licking his ear. "I'd love you to"

lio lurked here

Old April 19th, 2024, 11:50 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw appeared.

[closed, tryna get to all rps i'm in right now, sorry!!]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd