Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:55 PM
Irispaw Finder
Today 01:54 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 01:53 PM
i can hear a lonely...
Last post by squidz
Today 01:46 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:12 PM

Old August 24th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Me and The Devil [P]

@Blaaze

The world had dealt Shadowpaw a bad hand. Her attitude was far too kindhearted to serve her in good stead, and she was too frightened to save herself. If only she believed in herself she might've stood a chance. If only that meek apprentice was brave enough to leave her brutal clan behind she might've found a true home elsewhere——somewhere she could feel she truly belonged. If only she could, the tragedy of her story might've been avoided.

It was just like any other night, Shadowpaw had wrapped up her chores expected of her and headed to the apprentice den. She then curled up and slowly drifted off into sleep. A dream filled with hunting mice and lazing in the sunli—Something was wrong. Instead of the welcoming warmth of a sunny day, Shadowpaw found herself in an inky marshland. Mud never bothered the apprentice, but this mud acted much more like a slime that almost refused to leave her paws. The substance was akin to an awful mixture of slime and tar. The worst thing of it all was that this all felt real. Dreams never triggered any of her senses other than sight, so to feel it, to smell the dank mildew scents, it all felt wrong.

Panicked, Shadowpaw looked around for a way to escape this hellish nightmare but she saw nothing other than a forever stretching tar marshland enshrouded in darkness. Then she heard it. The sounds of footsteps echoing out through the strange land. Hopes rising, Shadowpaw looked around to try and find where this sound was emitting from. Without realizing it, little flowers sprouted at Shadowpaw's feet showing her growing power. "Hello? Who's there? Uh..." Shadowpaw uncomfortably kneaded the sludge.

Last edited by Fish; August 24th, 2024 at 09:42 PM.
Old August 26th, 2024, 06:37 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Me and The Devil [P]

C o r m o r a n t c r a s h
. . .

Oh, who was this? Aha, just who she had been spying on lately! It's bitsy Shadowpaw. The itsy bitsy spider, went up the water spout~ oh, come now, corm, hahahaha, don't don't such a child! It's a kitty for you to play with! A teensy apprentice, oh so sweet! Shadowpaw, was it? Oh, yes, silly Cormorantcrash! The vilitigo molly laughed internally at her own forgetfulness before stepping out of the shrubs and staring delightedly at the shadowclanner. She could just imagine her now, on the ground, writhing... blood and mess on her paws again... the feeling of adrenaline, the lovely crimson color... oh, come now, madam, have some brightness in your life! "Oh, hello, Shadowpaw!" she purred silkily. "I'm Cormorantcrash..." mother of disappointments? Riverclan warrior? Haha, no, dear, thay simply wouldn't do! "...Former forever queen of Shadowclan. Welcome to the marshes of starclan!"

@Fish

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; August 26th, 2024 at 06:37 PM.
Old August 27th, 2024, 12:35 AM

@Blaaze

"O...Oh!" Shadowpaw straightened herself up. This was Starclan? Well that was wonderful. "Having a marshland makes sense... Given Shado- Our home, has plenty marshlands." Boy she was nervous, but this was a lot to take in. Shadowpaw glanced around the strange land once again and pondered. This marsh was very thick so maybe Starclan and the Dark forest were close to each other effecting this spot? That would make sense why it was dark around here. Oh! Cormorantcrash! "S...Sorry this is just a lot to take in lady Cormorantcrash. Is.. Is there a special reason you brought me here...? Are you here to tell me something important? Oh! Maybe even a prophecy..! Or... Are those things that kits make up?" Shadowpaw said as she tried to think about anytime an adult talked about a prophecy from a Starclan cat. Yeah, no she couldn't think of anything like that but the thought of a Starclan cat coming to her over any other cat made her heart swell. All that Shadowpaw wanted was to be special but not in her soft hearted way that only stung when in Shadowclan, well she didn't want to lose her kindness just she wanted her 'specialness' to be something great. Oh Shadowpaw could hardly help herself from wiggling in excitement. She was going to have to tell Wispkit about this!

Last edited by Fish; August 27th, 2024 at 12:36 AM.
Old September 1st, 2024, 09:45 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

warning: All Cormorantcrash Posts include dissociation, mention of self harm, psychotic thoughts, and simply psychotic nature in general. Read with caution.
C o r m o r a n t c r a s h
. . .

Wow, this child had lots to say, lots to do! Lovely lovely, yes, indeed. But the visions of her crimson blood didn’t fade. Why, it even looked like this.. apprentice- Shadowpaw- was unfurling the scheme half by herself! “Why, my dear, no need for the names! Although I must say you are very respectful.” She purred silkily, claws pricking her own foreleg, as the pain felt so, so good! The only thing keeping her form inflicting it on the apprentice before her, HAHAHAHA! such a silly thought. Oh, uhhh a prophecy? Was she supposed to make one? Is that what those cringe StarClan hippies do? Well, if it was, acorn wanted in! The vilitgo nodded smoothly in response to the black apprentice’s words, tail swishing. Swish, swish, like the tree she jumped from. Swish, swish, the joy of falling! The joy of pain from the ground! Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes. We all fall down. “oh, a prophecy? Well.. not exactly my dear, no hard to understand wording! Simply that you’re destined for things grander than Shadowclan can currently provide. So I am here to help you achieve these glorious accomplishments.”

@Fish

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:47 PM

@Blaaze Sorry for vanishing on this for a while I lost a lot of motivation ;w;

To say Shadowpaw was shocked was to say the very least. She felt like the very least at times in her clan. It was far too brutal while unlike her namesake, she wanted to look at the world into a cheerful sense. "M...Me..?" Shadowpaw was barely even able to speak. There was so much that she wanted to say, so much that she wanted to ask but when it was left up to her tongue, it faltered. Her mind buzzed with what she could possibly do to change how Shadowclan was a clan of murk and villainy. Or perhaps it was something greater than changing what Shadowclan was. Oh! This was all so much, but Shadowpaw wanted to finally take charge in her destiny rather than standing around, upset where life had put here. This was going to be the dawn of a new Shadowpaw!

"T-thank you so much la-Cormorantcrash, I-I promise to do the best I can and even better to realize this destiny!" Shadowpaw proclaimed with her voice still shaking a little from her nervousness. The dream shifted softly even more so to her dream, the muck seemed to become shallower... The daylight started to poke through the dreary dark clouds.