I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Harehum 》

he/him / windclan warrior / brooding

Harehum flicked his tail and scanned the clearing. He shrugged to himself. "They'll come if they want." he thought roughly.

"Does anyone want to go hunting?" he asked, looking at the freshkill pile. It would need to be much higher for the amount of cats they have. "I'll just take 3 people. Maybe more if they want."
0/3

( open )

Swiftheart lifted her pretty, fluffy head from where she was toying with a stray moss-ball. She supposed the fresh-kill pile could do with a top up, so she rose to her paws and padded over to where Harehum was stood.

“I’ll come with you, if you’d like,” she offered, giving him a friendly look before sitting down expectantly. “We’ll have a riot on our paws if we don’t top up the pile!”
Dragon- Loner

Last edited by Yeeter; March 20th, 2024 at 05:13 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 06:43 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(ACTIVITY POST - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY)

Twistedpaw sat in the clearing, observing from the shadows.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old March 20th, 2024, 06:54 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

Cloudburst rolled out of her nest and shook her grey fur out. Then she trotted out of the den and merrily made her way to the fresh-kill pile, choosing what she assumed was a vole and settling down to eat at the edge of the clearing.

After she had finished, Cloudburst gave herself a quick grooming before heading to the apprentices' den. She poked her head inside and said, "Wake up, Nectarpaw! Time for training!"

@nyx

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; March 20th, 2024 at 07:16 PM. Reason: add mention
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean View Post

Cloudburst rolled out of her nest and shook her grey fur out. Then she trotted out of the den and merrily made her way to the fresh-kill pile, choosing what she assumed was a vole and settling down to eat at the edge of the clearing.

After she had finished, Cloudburst gave herself a quick grooming before heading to the apprentices' den. She poked her head inside and said, "Wake up, Nectarpaw! Time for training!"

@nyx

《 Nectarpaw 》
11/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

The tabby apprentice responded by opening his maw into a yawn. He licked a sleepy paw and drew it over his ears. "I'm coming." he meowed before rising to his paws. Nectarpaw shook the sleep from his pelt and he blinked up at the Windclan warrior.

"Where are we going?" he asked curiously. He had yet to have any training so he didn't even know the territory. He was glad the warrior is going to take him training.
(@Joeboe_Bean ; Cloudburst )

Old March 20th, 2024, 07:29 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

"Well, it's your first day!" Cloudburst pointed out, proudly puffing her chest up. "So I'm going to take you on a tour of WindClan's wonderful territory! But, get some food first. You can't do much exploring on an empty stomach," the warrior added, backing out of the entrance to let Nectarpaw through.

Oh, she was so excited to him the territory! Happily, Cloudburst sat and wrapped a tail over her paws, giving Nectarpaw time to get ready before they set off.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; March 20th, 2024 at 07:29 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 09:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
Duskkit/sun ran to Rabbit kit with her tail waving. "Hey lets play!"
@Dolomedes

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit looked over to Duskkit as the young molly came running up to him as he was pacing around the clearing, trying to get his thoughts in order. It almost wanted to make him huff aloud and question the she-cat, how could she only be thinking of games after the news that was announced at the meeting? Her and the rest of her so called clan, "I'm not really in the mood to play right now." Actually, playing was the last thing on his mind but as he shifted his emerald eyes up the young tom looked to the nursery. While he didn't want to play, he should head to the nursery to check around the walls. He changed his direction and started walking towards the nursery.

"Maybe next time, thank you for the offer." Rabbitkit made a point to be polite about declining even though he felt somewhere in his bones that it was not fully free of ulterior motives. To be honest, even if he wasn't busy planning he would be too tired to play. Ever since the meeting it felt like the words about the prey shortage and the dangerous mink things, which he still wasn't sure what those were, have been weighing down on him. He sighed lightly under his breath and continued on his way to the nursery.

Rabbitkit gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old March 20th, 2024, 09:15 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit looked over to Duskkit as the young molly came running up to him as he was pacing around the clearing, trying to get his thoughts in order. It almost wanted to make him huff aloud and question the she-cat, how could she only be thinking of games after the news that was announced at the meeting? Her and the rest of her so called clan, "I'm not really in the mood to play right now." Actually, playing was the last thing on his mind but as he shifted his emerald eyes up the young tom looked to the nursery. While he didn't want to play, he should head to the nursery to check around the walls. He changed his direction and started walking towards the nursery.

"Maybe next time, thank you for the offer." Rabbitkit made a point to be polite about declining even though he felt somewhere in his bones that it was not fully free of ulterior motives. To be honest, even if he wasn't busy planning he would be too tired to play. Ever since the meeting it felt like the words about the prey shortage and the dangerous mink things, which he still wasn't sure what those were, have been weighing down on him. He sighed lightly under his breath and continued on his way to the nursery.

Rabbitkit gif made by ramen!
"W-wait! D-dont go into the nursery!" SHe fumbled to think of something to say. "I-I can help you um I can help you um plan for um if their is a mink invasion???" SHe said and just hoped rabbitkit would do it. "It can be really helpful if minks try to come and eat the kits! Come on! Me and Snowkit made a little hideout clearing we can use!" She waved her tail at Rabbitkit in a friendly way.
@Artemis
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:27 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean View Post
"Well, it's your first day!" Cloudburst pointed out, proudly puffing her chest up. "So I'm going to take you on a tour of WindClan's wonderful territory! But, get some food first. You can't do much exploring on an empty stomach," the warrior added, backing out of the entrance to let Nectarpaw through.

Oh, she was so excited to him the territory! Happily, Cloudburst sat and wrapped a tail over her paws, giving Nectarpaw time to get ready before they set off.

《 Nectarpaw 》
12/100

"Alright!" he meowed enthusiastically. He bounded over to the fresh kill pile and took a wren from the fresh kill pile.

[-1 wren]

He took a moment and ate the bird. Maybe he'll be able to catch his own fresh kill afterwards! Once he finished and made his way back to the white Windclan warrior. "Okay I'm ready!" he said, wiggling his nub tail.

Old March 21st, 2024, 06:58 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

The fresh scent of another cat drifted toward him on the breeze a heartbeat before he heard pawsteps headed in his direction. Wolffang turned to find a slender, long-legged she-cat striding toward him. Her tortoiseshell-and-white pelt looked strange from his angle. The black swallowed the sun, turning her into a shadow, yet her orange splotches glowed like fire. More blinding was her white undercoat. It took a few moments of bemused blinking for his eyes to adjust. Swiftfire, he thought.

He didn't know much about her, admittedly, but she seemed to be a competent warrior. He offered her a respectful dip of his head. I hope I didn't look like a hare-brain, staring and blinking like that. But the thought was naught more than a troublesome fly.

Swiftfire's demeanor was friendly, as was usual for a Clanmate interacting with another. Wolffang began to nod in agreement at her comment regarding the prey, then chuckled as she shed some multicolored fur. "Good day. I'm sure they'd love it if the cat-scent didn't scare them away," he purred. "Then they'd lay plenty of eggs, and WindClan would have more than enough prey for leaf-bare."

Despite the pleasant weather and the pleasant interaction, two memories tugged at the back of Wolffang's mind. Eggs reminded him of Fernpaw. His small brown face broken by a grin, those huge green eyes sparkling with pride, a round egg rolled toward Wolffang as a gift... And birds had been Rosebriar's favorite prey.

He mentally shook himself, shedding the slight stabs of grief and anger away and keeping his expression from showing anything. Memories were bound to arise, but Wolffang wouldn't let them ruin his day. He unsheathed his claws and lightly raked them through the thick, ragged fluff covering the front of his neck and the entirety of his chest. Massive clumps of light cream-gray fur came free. He was so used to shedding that he hardly noticed it, and that was something, considering the fact that his pelt was longer and thicker than Swiftfire's, and she seemed plenty aware. "Between the both of us, I'm sure we'd encourage enough mother-birds to give us fresh-kill not just just this leaf-bare, but the next."

Wolffang silently thanked Leopardsong for teaching him how to loosen up. This was a "joke." Or a "sarcastic comment." Or just... "having fun"? He knew how to respond to these things now instead of missing the point and going on some tangent about hunting or whatever. Still, he worried his tone wasn't as playful, though it held some mirth.

"Fur jokes aside," he meowed, hoping this was a good way to continue the conversation, "it is a lovely day. I was thinking of-"

More pawsteps headed in their direction made Wolffang break off mid-sentence. His eyes widened slightly as he spotted Firestorm. She looked bright and cheerful, her pale orange coat glowing like a sunset. His smile widened a little. He'd wanted to speak to Firestorm ever since he'd rescued her from the, well, fire. She didn't seem as shy as before, now appearing to be quite cheerful. Her positive mood was infectious. Similar to Swiftfire's joke about fur.

However, Wolffang hadn't seen her in the warriors' den lately. She was spending a lot of time in the medicine cat's den. He would've felt concerned if she didn't seem so happy. I hope the smoke didn't affect her lungs, he thought. The scarred end of his tipless tail twitched.

Wolfie? Firestorm's use of his nickname distracted him from any worries. Only two cats called him that, and they were close to him, but Wolffang found he didn't mind it coming from Firestorm. He dipped his head to her.

"Firestorm! It's great to see you," he rumbled. "Swiftfire and I are just talking. Feel free to join us." But there seemed to be no need, as Firestorm had flipped onto her back and seemed quite content.

Wait, what was up with her stomach? Wolffang didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't help looking at it. It was bulging a little, more so than usual. It could just be because prey is running better, he reasoned. But then why was she spending so much time with Lightningstorm...?

Realization dawned on him, but he wasn't entirely sure, and he didn't want to be too upfront. Many WindClan she-cats didn't want to be asked if they were pregnant if they weren't, and Wolffang didn't want to be on bad terms with Firestorm. Not that she seemed like the kind of cat who would mind, but he wasn't taking any chances. "Are you okay?" he settled for instead. "You've been spending a lot of time in Lightningstorm's den."

@Tiabirb @Dark

Swiftfire
-------------

Her mild attempt at humor seemed to have been effective, and Swiftfire let herself chuckle at Wolffang's response. But her attention quickly turned to see Firestorm approaching them, and she purred warmly in greeting. "Good day, Firestorm." Her ear flicked at the nickname, or simply, a shortened version of names. Her gaze returned to Wolffang as he mentioned the she-cat's presence in the medicine den as of late, and Swiftfire found her gaze wandering over the orange tabby as she laid out in the sun.

On her back.

And Swiftfire found her eyes resting on the belly region, taking note of an odd shape to the she-cat's roundness. "I can't say I've noticed the extra time, but I don't see any wounds and you don't smell or sound sick." Her eyes narrowed as the tortoiseshell began to think. Prying bits of information and throwing them around in her head. What other reason did a healthy she-cat have to be spending time in the medicine den? That was when her eyes flicked to the nursery across the clearing, and it was like a lightningbolt struck her.

"Oh...OH!" She snapped her head back around, eyes widening in surprise. And then she shook her head, the surprise vanishing as she purred, "You know, I was just thinking how empty the nursery is now...kits are bound to start popping up, don't you think, Wolfy?" She snickered somewhat to herself at the use of the 'nickname', "Don't really matter how or who, but kits are always a good thing." She let a warm smile rest on Firestorm, a knowing one. One could call it a she-cat's intuition. Another could say it was an educated guess at the very least.

"Maybe I should use some of my fur for a nest," Swiftfire joked as the breeze loosened yet another thick tuft of her winter pelt, and with a sigh, she plucked the fur away from her neck, "How's about it, Fire-y? Want a nest of cat fur?" She snorted in amusement, the mood very pleasant for a change. It was a nice change, and she let herself settled down and lounge on her side, long black and ginger legs and white paws outstretched as Swiftfire relaxed alongside her Clanmates.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Dark
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:08 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Nectarpaw 》
12/100

"Alright!" he meowed enthusiastically. He bounded over to the fresh kill pile and took a wren from the fresh kill pile.

[-1 wren]

He took a moment and ate the bird. Maybe he'll be able to catch his own fresh kill afterwards! Once he finished and made his way back to the white Windclan warrior. "Okay I'm ready!" he said, wiggling his nub tail.

"Alright then, let's head out," Cloudburst mewed, standing and trotting toward the entrance. Holding her tail high, she slipped out of the camp and into the wind-battered moors.

The white warrior gazed about, and decided, "We'll explore on towards the RiverClan border! Follow me, Nectarpaw." With that, Cloudburst turned and made her way through the tall and open grass.

"Worse? Or better?"