Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:50 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:39 PM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:39 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 01:37 PM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 01:36 PM

Old April 18th, 2024, 01:36 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sad

Default foreigners and shades [p]

~Willow'Paw~
| 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes]

It was like her mind was a whirring tornado of anxiety. It threw itself around in wild circles, wracking her nerves and stirring her to a dizzy state. Her nose was hyper-aware with the tension of the borders, and every scent seemed like an odor to her. So far it'd gone pretty good, and with the passing of the ThunderClan border with nothing going wrong, Willowpaw was starting to come around to believe that patrols weren't actually too bad. She was worried about the border that led to the outskirts as much as she was scared of all the other boundaries between clans, even though everyone knew that outsiders most of the time didn't wander past they're side, and if they did, they had no intention of harming anyone. That was the last border they had to go to, then she could hopefully sleep off the entire day curled up in her nest. Her fur was already raised by this point, and it felt like if anything even poked at her, her pelt would ascend to the stars in fear. Her steps were small and worried, the familiar face of fear opening the door to her brain without even knocking, getting a snack from the fridge and sitting itself down in the couch that was apparently there. Fear was not welcome, by the way.

[ @blxze. →| Flashpaw | @Dolomedes →| Moonmeadow | @kittycatburmise →| Doeflame ]

[ @gs29513 →| Starling | @Courage →| Python | @Fits →| Aki |]

(Tell me if ya want anything changed with the starter!)

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!

Last edited by Myling; April 18th, 2024 at 01:36 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:32 AM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: foreigners and shades [p]

Aki
| it/its | Rogue |

Aki breathed in the gentle spring air. It listened as the breeze whistled in its ears and ruffled its fur as it sat, poised on a wooden wall. It seemed to be yet another uneventful day, and it had no problems with that. It hadn’t eaten yet today, but that was fine. Aki would just find someone’s Housefolk to mew at until they relinquished a few scraps, which never took very long.

Aki’s ear twitched, hearing something. Its head instinctively swiveled to the source: a somewhat distant forest. Something that sounded like a cat’s voice, though faint enough that it could have been anything. Aki doubted that any cats could be found there, anyways; most cats it’d met just lived with Housefolk, or got whatever they could from them. Living in the middle of nowhere like that was just a waste of time.

Still, common sense didn’t stop rumors of fierce forest-dwelling cats from spreading. That they’d fight trespassers to the death, that they worshiped the stars… Aki figured it was just mothers trying to keep their kits out of trouble. Still, with a slightly amused flick of its tail, it couldn’t help but imagine such cats actually existing.

Maybe I’ll be the one who puts this gossip to rest, thought Aki, jumping down from its perch and beginning to amble in the direction of the woods. Anyways, it was something to do.

( @Myling ; @blxze. ; @Dolomedes ; @kittycatburmise ; @gs29513 ; @Courage )
Old April 19th, 2024, 01:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow walked along the trail alongside the rest of her patrol easily. They had passed by the more problematic borders easily and were coming up on the one that borders the outskirts. It tends to have more scent activities and sometimes you would run into the odd too-close-to-the-border-to-let-go outsider but they scare away pretty easily. She knew each of her patrol mates and knew that they were each pretty alright, though she only had a brief encounter with Doeflame. Willowpaw was a bit frightful but was a good listener and learner, Flashpaw was even more frightful but did well despite the traumatic patrol not too long ago. Moonmeadow was still sad that the apprentice had found the body and had such a nasty scare. Unfortunate that it was always on the quietest days that the worst things seemed to happen for patrols. "Almost done! You two are doing so well!" Moonmeadow offered praise to the two apprentices with an affectionate glance sent their way.

Then a new scent caught the warrior's attention and they turned their head to the border they were approaching, her fur raising a bit. As they made it to the tree line that marked the border, Moonmeadow's pale green eyes began to search through the haze for the reason behind the odd scent. That was outsider stink, and it was too strong and fresh for their liking. Her thick tail flicked and they turned to give the other warrior a swift warning glance to see if she had also noticed the scent. "I think we may have company, though that isn't too strange. Outsiders get curious so it's likely nothing to worry too much about. Still be on guard." She supplied her patrol and waited for any signs of other felines before she gave the clear of letting her patrol split up to mark it.
[ @blxze. - Flashpaw | @Myling - Willowpaw | @kittycatburmise - Doeflame ]
[ @gs29513 - Starling | @Courage - Python | @Fits - Aki ]
[ Note: Not having Moony immediately notice Aki so there's more time for others to get their posts in :3 ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:09 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~+Python+~
She padded through the undergrowth, curiously glancing around at her surroundings. She could've sworn that she'd heard another cat somewhere close to here. The ginger she wondered if it would be a good idea to look for the other cats. She had not met many hostile cats on her travels, so was rather oblivious to the fact that that may cause trouble.

She stepped into a patch of sunlight and stretched, relishing in the feeling of the warm light on her pelt. Sniffing the air, she soon noticed the scent of cats. She pricked her ears. Some new company would be nice. She wondered what stories other cats would have to tell. Learning some new things about this area would certainly be beneficial, as she had not been in the area for long.

( @Myling @blxze. @Dolomedes @kittycatburmise @gs29513 @Fits )

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; April 21st, 2024 at 01:09 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 03:42 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

Doeflame was in a good mood today. The newleaf air was chilly, but Doeflame didn't mind as she padded along with the group, her paws slapping the muddy ground rhythmically. They were at the border to the outskirts now, probably Doeflame's favourite one as there were no reek in the air of one of the other clans. Just ShadowClan's pine and marsh scent. It was also her favourite border because she didn't mind chatting to the loners that came there- or attacking them.

Moonmeadow spoke to Flashpaw and Willowpaw, and Doeflame turned to the apprentices with a grin. "Yeah, only this border to go now, and then we can all go to our nice warm nests and escape the cold."

Doeflame noticed the scent a moment after Moonmeadow. Amber eyes scanning the border, they settled on the outsiders. She took a step forward, tail swishing. "Hey!" she called over the border. "Whatcha here for? Don't you know we could tear you to shreds?" Ever since the raid on ThunderClan was cancelled, Doeflame had been itching for a fight, and the outsiders seemed the perfect target for her to release her pent-up energy- verbally if not physically.

( @Myling @blxze. @Dolomedes @Courage @gs29513 @Fits )
Old April 24th, 2024, 06:29 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Flashpaw stepped slowly through the undergrowth, trailing behind Doeflame
and Moonmeadow. She didn't know exactly why she was going so far behind.
She just didn't want to be in the front, didn't want to be the first to see it.
It. The memory came up on her at lightning-speed, too quick to press it
back. The fear she'd felt that day surged up in her chest, and the classic tabby
pressed it back down violently. No panic attacks today. She was on patrol,
not walking with a murderer. But... how could she be sure? Willowpaw seemed a
bit jumpy, so she doubted she was the murderer. Doeflame? Probably not, but
anyone and everyone seemed deadly to her now. She prayed to StarClan it was
an outsider who killed him. Then she could stop worrying. If that was possible for
her to even attempt. At Moonmeadow's Praise, she felt a bit more lighthearted.
She felt a jab of pleasure. She wanted to be brave like them, confident like her.
One day, she would be. She'd try her hardest. And Cinderpaw would be too. She
would help her. And maybe Cinderpaw would still be up for training together one
day, once she healed.

Th-Thank y-you. she mewed softly in response. Then, Doeflame casually
mewed a joke. She took it lightly and coughed to hide her laugh. She didn't want
to laugh very much right now, but she couldn't help it. She actually liked the cold,
and the dislike Doeflame showed for it was so different for her. I-I a-actually
l-like th-the c-c-cold--
But she didn't finish when the warrior growled. Outsiders?
Oh, crap. Nerves bloomed in her heart and throat, and it took effort to swallow it
down. But some of it didn't leave. She briefly took a deep breath. Okay, calm down.
Floating. Floating. Floating. She closes her eyes for a moment. But when she was
floating, her calming method failed her. She wasn't floating in the clouds, but in pure
darkness. She let out a frustrated growl and opened her eyes again. Anger and
frustration were rare feelings for her. Anything to stay calm. But she realized that
Doeflame was provoking them, on purpose! Trying to cause a fight! What in StarClan's
name is she doing? St-Stop th-that! She said quietly. Then, she peered at
the rogues. Her claws slid out, but she quickly sheathed them again. Wh-What
d-do you w-want?
she asked, and a tremble forced its way into her voice. She
was scared. She wanted to ask a question. She leaned a little closer to Moonmeadow
and nervously whispered, D-do you th-thi-think th-the-they k-kill-killed h-him?

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 28th, 2024, 04:41 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Starling was BORED. She had been lounging in a tree above her friend, specifically Aki, who was being a bit boring but still tolerable. Starling would tolerate its lack of motion for the time being, seeing as it was still the most exciting cat around. Or the only one who would put up with her idle chatter and noise and energy for more than a day. Regardless, where Aki went, she would go as well. And then Aki was gone, dropping gracefully from the tree and leaving Starling just a bit flustered in its wake.

She strained her ears, eyes, and nose for the potential cause of this sudden departure, and was, shockingly, able to discern the reason. There were other cats in the forest. She had heard the stories of clan cats of course, and knew they were supposed to live in this general region, but not given much credence to those stories. Aki had also been relatively unconvinced. Seemed like a kit story, and as curious as Starling was, she didn't particularly feel like running afoul of these supposedly fearsome felines. Not that she wasn't just a bit fearsome herself, or so she liked to think. Hotheaded at times, but lithe and swift in combat, when she got herself into trouble with her quick temper and sharp tongue.

With the cause of Aki's departure identified, she too made to leave her lofty perch. First, she dropped down to the branch which it had so recently occupied and then slid through the undergrowth in its wake. What she found at the end of the scent trail was.....a bit of a shock. These cats, four of them, were giving every indication of being the fabled clanners. At least, they were certainly being excessively hostile towards her and Aki (and whoever else was around, there was definitely another non-clan cat lurking in the undergrowth) over a rather arbitrary line of scent. And spitting what would surely be considered fighting words in most circles as well. At least one of the older ones was. The younger two just looked nervous, and the other full adult seemed relatively calm about their presence. She could have been right, if not for the other grumpy she-cat.

But, alas, it took only a tiny spark to light the fire that burned bright within Starling's small chest. Puffing it out and making her presence more clearly known by striding up to their TERRIFYING scent line, she issued her own challenge. It was only fair that if the weirdos wanted a fight they should get one. I don't know, what AM I doing here? she inquired with mock curiosity. I WAS just enjoying the woods with my friend, but it appears my sheer presence near your 'border' has given irredeemable offense Elaborate wording was so fun! which bloodthirsty clan cats like yourself can only assuage through 'tearing me to shreds'. The last part was said in a mocking tone, because really? They were NOT all that, and it would take them a good bit of effort to tear her limb from limb.

Now Starling continued, inclining her head and raising her voice slightly, really getting into the showmanship of it all, I am a very polite cat. As such, it is only fair that I provide you with the opportunity to relieve yourself of the unpleasant feelings my loathful presence has caused. A pause, for dramatic effect. Stars, this was fun. I do hope you take me up on it. Said serenly, her face the picture of calm. Before she launched herself, headlong, across the border and straight at the grumpiest molly, claws swinging in a move that she hoped would leave a nasty cut across the clan cat's nose if it connected. Fun!
(I hope y'all don't mind me and Starling kicking it off by going after Doeflame! Anyone who wants to get involved/dog pile on her has powerplay permission)
@Myling ; @blxze. ; @Dolomedes ; @kittycatburmise ; @Fits ; @Courage
Old April 29th, 2024, 02:33 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sad

~Willow'Paw~
| 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes]

She mewed a quiet 'Thanks' to Moonmeadow, and as Doeflame put in the thought of curling up in her nest, she began to long for the apprentice's den (helplessly). Her ears pricked at Moonmeadows words. They were right, there were other cats, not of ShadowClan, and they seemed to be heading towards them, from what she could scent. They drew closer. Two of them. And suddenly Doeflame was seemingly antagonizing the Loners. Flashpaw wasn't a big fan of that, and neither was she. Her fur bristled. Another cat appeared, retorting a Doeflame. We're not bloodthirsty! She thought,
Anything but that! Peacethirsty! Just thirsty! I mean like, i could go for some water right now...
Her thoughts snapped from how good a sip of water would be now, as the loner leaped at Doeflame. Something akin to pure horror trilled through her, mixed with why-are-they-fighting-please-stop-i-am-not-joking and a tad of disbelief. If it came the others attacked, she was already sure that it would be hard, like harder than not being spooked. So her heart dropped when another loner emerged.

̣̣̣\× Hoshi ×/
| Loner | 13 Moons | Female, She/Her | Purrks: Beefed Up [T1] |
If you met her, then you probably thought 'WHY R U SO MEAN???'. If you met her in a good mood, you probably thought 'WHY R U SO MEAN????? STAWP IT!!!'. If you met her while she was in a bad mood, but she could see you fighting someone? You'd think; 'WOW THIS ONES KINDA CHILL MHM'. Then, yet again. When did that happen? Now, was the right answer. it was happening NOW. It could've had a better timing, if she was being honest (when was she actually honest?). She was about to go say hi to this she-cat she'd been seeing in a tree, among other places, when she up and at it left! The audacity! She'd grumpily followed, but then... AWESOME! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! A fight was going on. Womp womp. She'd of course been absolutely thrilled by this. She hadn't sharpened her claws in a while, by that she meant she hadn't had anything to stab. She watched the she-cat she'd been planning to greet attack someone. Now that was what they needed more of in the world! She almost immediately bolted to the border, now fighting along the side of the other loners without them ever saying she could. She went for one without making a conscious choice. A small and ginger one. She guessed this one was pretty young.
[hoshi attackin' flash here!]

[ @blxze. →| Flashpaw | @Dolomedes →| Moonmeadow | @kittycatburmise →| Doeflame ]

[ @gs29513 →| Starling | @Courage →| Python | @Fits →| Aki |]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!
Old April 29th, 2024, 07:52 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

Aki
| it/its | Rogue |

So these so-called Clans really do exist, huh? Aki creased a brow at the brown cat’s threat. Who do they think they are? Were they really strong enough to “tear” them “to shreds”? Aki snorted dubiously.

Suddenly, it blinked in surprise as a battle quickly unfurled amongst the cats and even a new non-Clan cat joined the fray. It knew that Starling had a bit of a temper, but it still hadn’t expected her to dive into battle that quickly. Foolish? Perhaps. But somewhat exciting nonetheless. And it wasn’t about to let the others have all the fun.

Its whiskers twitched in amusement. Just how strong were those cats? Rumor had it that they were stronger than ten or even a hundred regular cats put together. But, well, look at them. They were just cats, nothing particularly special-looking about them other than that they were perhaps a bit more muscular than your average cat. Aki felt the fur on its neck prickle as it unsheathed its claws, a determined half-smile forming on its face.

Make us leave,” Aki hissed, claws extended as it picked a Clan cat at random to lunge at: one with a black pelt and green eyes. This cat seemed to have a kind of secure or confident air: Aki wondered how quickly that could be changed.

(going after moonmeadow if that’s okay!! fight fight fight)

( @Myling ; @blxze. ; @Dolomedes ; @kittycatburmise ; @gs29513 ; @Courage )