Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:48 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:43 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:41 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:40 PM

Old April 14th, 2024, 12:12 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default This is my kingdom come [P]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

He was sick of waiting. He wanted to become a warrior, and make Birdsnow proud. Yet, he barely knew anything. He sat in the clearing, flicking his half-tail. His eye landed on Dusklion, the head lionheart. Rainpaw did need training, and maybe she could help? They turned their head to the Medicine den. They took a deep breath before standing up. He quickly trotted over to the lionheart, his one blue eye filled with ambition. "H-hey Dusklion? Could you maybe um help me with my training?" he asked. Stars, he hated his squeaky, stuttery voice. "I'm fine with whatever you want t-to do, I just want to get some training done." Rainpaw fidgeted with his paws. Hopefully Dusklion could help him. He was already 14 moons, and if he didn't start training soon, he was going to be made a warrior after he had reached 15. It was frustrating, but at least he could take his training matters into his own paws

[ @taillow - shorter than I wanted it to be, posts will get longer as we go ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:46 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: This is my kingdom come [P]

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Surprise would be an understatement with how Dusklion felt when she saw Rainpaw approach her. It wasn't because the two had never interacted - more so because she knew this cat to be one of Birdsnow's fiercest defenders, and the last meeting things hadn't been all sunshine and rainbows between herself and their now former leader. It confused and perplexed the head Lionheart, but she decided to not dwell on it.

"Yeah, 'course I can." She had to stifle the rage she felt within her, at the fact that from the way Rainpaw was speaking it seemed like he had gotten no training done with his previous mentor. Getting to her paws the small dark tabby started to head towards camp. "You know how to fish? Normally I'd start with fightin' but... it's a nice day, 'n I'm sure there'll be lots of fish out swimmin' around."

Emerging into the territory, Dusk took a moment to breathe air that didn't feel as stuffy as it did back in camp. She relaxed a bit and quickened her pace by just a little - not much - and headed in the general direction of the large stream that cut through the territory.

[ Rainpaw - @Breaking Dawn ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 19th, 2024 at 12:47 AM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:11 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

Oookkaaayyyy. This was weird. Dusklion looked... Surprised? Even a bit.. Confused? He didn't know. It's not like Rainpaw was a Mind Reader, but he seemed pretty darn close. "Nice!" he piped, a small smile flashing across his face before returning to his normal, straight face. "I do know how to fish - Beanfloat taught me. Could brush up if you want to teach me more, of course," they added quickly, not wanting to upset Dusklion. He wasn't in the mood for bad moods. He was in the mood for training. The small, scarred apprentice felt weird being able to keep up with Dusklion. He was a small cat, but somehow he was able to keep up with the head Lionheart. He never noticed her size in comparison to him. Guess he never really payed attention. Rainpaw didn't know an inch of the territory, so he was surprised when he saw the stream come into view. He couldn't hear it until he got close [having one ear doesn't exactly make hearing things from further away easy], but he saw how... something. He couldn't find the right word. Wait. Water. "Um - W-We're not going in the water... A-Are we?" they squeaked, a slight edge to their voice. Since... that, Rainpaw had become deathly afraid of water. That and he almost DIED from swimming at Lionsbeach. Furbs had been there to save him then. If she named Dusklion head lionheart, they trusted her to save him if anything went south. Despite Rainpaw's excellent swimming skills, he hated water. Emphasis on hated. The tabby stopped in place a few fox-lengths from the water, not willing to go near if they were required to get in for this training session

[ @taillow - Dusk is gonna have fun with this one ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 20th, 2024 at 07:26 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:09 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

Confusion glittered across her gaze as the tabby beside her stopped. It was rare, and shocking, to discover a RiverClan cat who didn't like the water. Dusklion glanced between the stream and Rainpaw. Part of her was annoyed, to say the least. Here stood a fourteen moon old cat, overdue for his name, and he was... terrified of water. Okay. "Well, not unless you wanna become a fish while tryin' to hunt them," she tried to joke lightheartedly, but there was a small hint of frustration in her tone. There was only one explanation that she could think of to explain his aversion to water.

"...Do you not know how to swim?" The question came out half genuinely curious and half in a 'seriously?' tone. The dark tabby glanced again at the stream, trotting towards it. It wasn't even that bad really, the current wasn't fast at all and the waters were pretty calm for the most part. Dusk dunked a paw in and lifted it, flicking the water droplets off and glancing back at Rainpaw. "It's really not that scary... 'specially now. The current isn't fast..." Maybe he just hadn't been taught properly.

[ Rainpaw - @Breaking Dawn ]

Old April 24th, 2024, 03:52 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

So that was the only excuse Dusklion could come up with? His mind flashed back to then. A tiny 6-moon kitten, who could beat the strong currents. "I… I do know how. Quite well, really," they mewed, slight fear in his tone. He sat down, blue eye filled with fear. " Bad memories. Very bad. My uh, my…" great. Now he couldn't speak. He motioned his paw to his missing eye. He hated talking about it, even thinking about it shot fear through Rainpaw's body. After a moment of silence, he uttered one word. A word that felt like he had said a swear word. A word he hoped would never happen again. "… Flood." A shudder vibrated through the tabby cat's body.
"A few moons ago, when I was furbs apprentice, it…" he tried to force the words out, and it hurt. "I wouldn't be here if she wasn't there," he said simply, hoping it would be enough explanation for the head Lionheart. "I-I suppose I have to get over my fear somehow even if it could kill me." he muttered, the last part to themselves. Slowly, the scarred RiverClan apprentice stalked his way over to the river. His one blue eye had fear in it, but Rainpaw would do whatever it took to become a warrior. And today, that ment going in water.

[ @taillow - wanna wrap this up quickly before rain's exile ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 24th, 2024 at 03:52 PM. Reason: BB code error
Old April 29th, 2024, 01:46 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

The flood. Of course. Even though Dusklion couldn't understand the fear, she wouldn't fight the tom on it. It was something he'd have to get over eventually, but she wasn't his mentor. "Well, like I said. You don't need to go in the water for fishin' - you won't catch many fish that way." Even as she explained it, the head Lionheart turned away from the river and shook her head. "I won't make you do it if you don't want to, but keep in mind we're known for our power in the water. A RiverClan warrior who never swims... well, I've never heard of one, at least."

Turning away from the water the head Lionheart glanced over Rainpaw's form, noting how "How about we focus on fightin' instead? What battle moves do you know?" It was difficult with Rainpaw not really voicing what he wanted to be trained in, or what he had left to go over. "Are there specific moves you wanna work on, or new ones you wanna try?"

[ Rainpaw - @Bean ]
[ we can attempt to wrap it up before then! since it does take place prior though it can continue even when he's exiled ]