Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Pangoligon's characters...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:12 AM
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:02 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM

Old June 10th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default The Moors Whisper [WindClan 3v1 Raid Mass Healing Thread]

Event [#event]

| Lightningstorm |
19 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

The calico's slender tail tapped impassively against the ground, almond shaped eyes on the camp's entrance. She had quite frankly been insulted at not being allowed to participate in this massive battle the clan's leader had charged towards. She was the clan's healer. She knew that much. It was about all she knew. How was she supposed to retain her place in the clan if the leader wouldn't even trust her with something as important as taking care of the injured? Not all cats would be able to make it back to camp. Of this she was certain. How would those that were too injured to get here in time fare? So what if there were other medics in the other clans - the fact that there were other clans did not faze her in the slightest, seeming as natural as breathing - she was the medic for this clan. Surely she could be trusted more than they?

A sigh escaped Lightningstorm as she stewed in silence, eyes flashing as movement finally caught her attention, the scent of blood reaching her nostrils and placing her in high alert. In an instance she was standing and rushing towards the entrance, taking stock of the injured that came alongside them. It seemed the worst of the bunch had been tended to by another medic, but there still seemed to be plenty of cats to patch up, the leader among them. With a twitch of her tail, she ran inside her den, picking up every herb she could carry alongside a moss to dampen in the stream to help clean up injuries, shooing away a curious little beetle that seemed interested in what she was doing as she made a bundle of herbs and cobwebs. She would no doubt have to make multiple trips... along with sending out some patrols later. Oh stars, she just hoped she could count on somebody to help her out in assigning those later.

"The lot that looks like they were out courting a rabid badger, step this way under the Galewood! I'll have you feeling almost as good as new or you get your prey back, guaranteed," the herbalist chirped teasingly as she dropped her herbs, waiting for the cats to come to her.

This healing thread will be for mass healing of those that got injured in the raid against RiverClan and were not so injured that they had to be tended by Lostspark. If you were already tended by Lostspark, there is no need to come round here unless your character would openly seek a second opinion. Just feel free to post your form and starter and Lightningstorm will get to them as soon as possible.

Injury Form
Quote:
Name:
Gender & Pronouns:
Injury Overview:
Live/Die/Desired Outcome:
Other:
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @Kaybug. @Caspian @Starii @alkaline @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paris @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @zBlaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @ellie @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @lionparty25 @Patagonia @SilverFur. @SandyFox

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 10th, 2024, 10:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: The Moors Whisper [WindClan 3v1 Raid Mass Healing Thread]

Name:Stonetail
Gender & Pronouns:Tom He/Him
Injury Overview:Nasty gash on shoulder and ears chunks of fur missing on right shoulder
Live/Die/Desired Outcome:Live
Other:

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling
Old June 11th, 2024, 05:54 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Name: Wateertail
Gender & Pronouns: He/him
Injury Overview: Lots of scratches down his sides. Badly ripped ear, the tip bound to fall off. Gushing gash on shoulder, twisted paw.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live. Have the tip of his ear removed somehow
Other: Ur cool

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 11th, 2024, 06:39 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Name: Lichenpaw
Gender & Pronouns: afab, she/her
Injury Overview: bite on her shoulder, cut on forehead, minor concussion
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: live, bite scar on shoulder
Other:
Old June 11th, 2024, 04:57 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Name:Stonetail
Gender & Pronouns:Tom He/Him
Injury Overview:Nasty gash on shoulder and ears chunks of fur missing on right shoulder
Live/Die/Desired Outcome:Live
Other:

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

A gray tom with a speckled coat approached the medicine cat first, earning a good humored grin as Lightningstorm inspected his injuries. The warrior seemed to be in fairly good shape, if one were to ignore the gash on his shoulder and casually missing bits of ear and fur. Considering the magnitude of the battle - or so she could infer, considering somebody hadn't let her attend the bloody thing - however, he seemed well enough. In an instant, the spotted lass was taking stock of her inventory, cursing her lack of broom but quickly settling for the next best thing. There was precious little she could do about the tom's lacking fur, and as far as she was aware, ears only grew once in a green hued moon, which fared far worse than those who could still count on the blue moon for solace. His wounds, however, she could keep from getting infected, and from aching too severely.

"Right you are. I'll make a poultice of marigold and dandelion for you to make sure your injuries stay clean and they don't itch or ache too severely while they're healing. If you could just stand still for me for a moment, and I'll clean you up and patch you up so you can take a well earned rest, what say you, love?"

As she awaited the tom's response, she begun work on the poultice, her paws moving a small stone she had dragged from the medicine cat's den to a more comfortable position as she took a second that had been lying on top to mash the herbs together. The sight of the two stones together had made her instantly recognize their use when she had been inspecting her living quarters previously this moon, and she could only assume she had either been taught how to make poultices without the need to chew on the herbs or had learned how to manage at some point before she'd gained her current affliction. Whichever the case, she couldn't say she could complain. It certainly beat having to chew on bitter herbs day in and day out for a living. She could only imagine that removing the taste from her mouth on a daily basis would be a job in and of itself to begin with.

| Decided to treat the form as a starter, hope that's alright! Wanted to make sure I can keep this thread running. If Stonetail grants permission Lightningstorm will proceed with cleaning his injuries and patching him up next post. |

Old June 11th, 2024, 08:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime

STONETAIL-35 Moons

Stonetail nodded at the medicine cat he sat up straighter as he prepared himself for the stinging to stop”I’m ready thank you Lightning storm
@Alchemist Kitsune

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling
Old June 12th, 2024, 01:04 AM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!

Seeing how busy Lightningstorm was, Willowkit bounded up. "Is there any thing I can do to help?" She asked.

Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune

Btw, since a battle just happened, I assumed that Lightningstorm would be busy. VM me if this is untrue.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on ANY Tuesday. I am busy, so don't expect me to be extremely active.

Last edited by Hollyheart of thunder; June 12th, 2024 at 01:04 AM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 01:17 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Name: Hawkfur
Gender & Pronouns: male, he/him
Injury Overview: gash on his stomach, bruised rib (hard to breathe bc of pain)
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live!
Other: He's not too injured, and could offer to help out if you'd feel comfortable with that! (I don't want to overstep lol)
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune <3

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 12th, 2024, 05:57 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
Name: Wateertail
Gender & Pronouns: He/him
Injury Overview: Lots of scratches down his sides. Badly ripped ear, the tip bound to fall off. Gushing gash on shoulder, twisted paw.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live. Have the tip of his ear removed somehow
Other: Ur cool

| Lightningstorm |

Done with one patient and on to the next, Lightningstorm took note of a torn up tom. How he had been allowed to walk back here without medical attention concerned her, immediately doubting the medicinal prowess of the healers the other clans had to offer. Surely one look at this tom would have let anyone with eyes know that he needed pretty intensive care, what with his wound still bleeding and the twisted paw. It seemed part of his ear was holding on by a sliver of fur as well, and she couldn't help but wince. That would need to be removed, which meant this warrior would be needing some poppy seeds.

"Here you go, love. Eat these both. Whatever wolverine got a hold of you definitely left a mark. I'll be tending to your wounds as a whole when you fall asleep. It's kinder... considering you have a paw I need to realign and... well... I hear clipped ears are all the rage with kits nowadays," the herbalist mewed, her nose wrinkling slightly as she tried to lighten the mood, offering two poppy seeds to her patient.

"Now, once you eat those two, follow me. I'll lead you to one of the patient nests inside my den. Don't you worry none though. I won't be leaving your side 'til I'm certain your alright."

| As before, took the form as a starter so that I could get the healings moving. Because there will be a mild amputation and proper bandaging of the twisted leg so it can heal well, she might be keeping him in the medicine cat's den for a bit. For the sake of keeping the roleplay in one thread though, I would prefer if it is continued here as it is still an event healing! Once he's settled down and asleep Lightningstorm will take care of his injuries. |

Old June 12th, 2024, 08:31 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |

Done with one patient and on to the next, Lightningstorm took note of a torn up tom. How he had been allowed to walk back here without medical attention concerned her, immediately doubting the medicinal prowess of the healers the other clans had to offer. Surely one look at this tom would have let anyone with eyes know that he needed pretty intensive care, what with his wound still bleeding and the twisted paw. It seemed part of his ear was holding on by a sliver of fur as well, and she couldn't help but wince. That would need to be removed, which meant this warrior would be needing some poppy seeds.

"Here you go, love. Eat these both. Whatever wolverine got a hold of you definitely left a mark. I'll be tending to your wounds as a whole when you fall asleep. It's kinder... considering you have a paw I need to realign and... well... I hear clipped ears are all the rage with kits nowadays," the herbalist mewed, her nose wrinkling slightly as she tried to lighten the mood, offering two poppy seeds to her patient.

"Now, once you eat those two, follow me. I'll lead you to one of the patient nests inside my den. Don't you worry none though. I won't be leaving your side 'til I'm certain your alright."

| As before, took the form as a starter so that I could get the healings moving. Because there will be a mild amputation and proper bandaging of the twisted leg so it can heal well, she might be keeping him in the medicine cat's den for a bit. For the sake of keeping the roleplay in one thread though, I would prefer if it is continued here as it is still an event healing! Once he's settled down and asleep Lightningstorm will take care of his injuries. |
Watertail gave a gentle nod. He listened to the medicine cat and limped over to the nest, licking up the poppy seeds. He glanced at the entrance, seeing Orangepaw's face filled with concern. "Your back..... dad oh my stars who did you fight!!" Watertail heard Orangepaw exclaim. "Damned Hawksun... that son of a...." Watertail paused as Orangepaw mewed. "Don't say it"

Watertail chuckled and then winced. "Get your butt outta here, I don't want you to see me like this.... I'll be fine" Watertail growled, wincing as he settled into the nest, for a moment he looked at his son. "Wait.... whats...your calling me dad..... I don't rememeber having a son but I do rememebr having kits..... wait that.. am I going crazy?" Watertail asked. His eyes droopy. Seeing Orangepaw's sad and scared look Watertail blinked. He was usually soft and protective of his son, the medicine cat had seen that first hand. But this time Watertail gave Orangepaw the same cold adittude he'd give his clanmates. "Get out already! In the way can't you see?" Watertail hissed. Ignoring the sob that came from the tom as he scurried away.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3