Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by geoblazer
Today 03:12 PM
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 03:10 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Myling
Today 03:06 PM
RiverClan Burial Place...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:03 PM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:56 PM

Old Today, 11:24 AM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Distracted
ShadowClan ✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩

Event [#event]

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who care what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Darkice was feeling a bit bored. He didn't know what to do, and he'd already gone on patrol today, it was still plenty early in the day and had no other patrols or duties assigned to him today, as far as he was aware. Then, he came up with a bright idea. He hoped it wouldn't be too much of a hassle for himself, but at the same time, whatever. Perhaps he could begin an event to teach the apprentices of ShadowClan a bit more about hunting techniques. But, what if there were too many apprentices? Then, maybe he could ask for warrior volunteers to assist him. In Darkice's mind, the idea was perfect
Darkice found a stone and stood tall. It was no leader stone, but it worked. "Ey, apprentices of ShadowClan," Darkice began, his deep voice booming through the camp–slightly louded than he anticipated, but it was a good thing. "C'mere! Why don't I teach ya some huntin' techniques, you all? Some stuff your mentors may have not gotten to. Somethin' you can empress 'em with. And, fellow warriors, come on up if you'd like to assist with teaching 'em. The more the merrier."

Alright, this is the second event I've made ever. I'm bored, as is Darkice, so I decided, hey, why not make an event? Then I was like, well what event should I make? Then I decided on this because Darkice would totally want to help teach apprentices, even if it means he has to get out of his shell and interact with his Clanmates.
How this will work is that Darkice will let a few volunteers help him with teaching the kits some possibly unique and helpful hunting techniques and tips they might've not known before. Everyone will go out into the territory to learn and test these skills. Your warrior can also volunteer to just help supervise the apprentices if they don't think they have much to teach or just don't want to teach.
Unfortunately, this event is not for kits, queens, or elders. Sorry, Darkice just wants to make sure everyone is safe and alright and capable here.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @otter @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @WarriorGalaxy
NEXT DARKICE POST OCTOBER 3RD OR 4TH, ALL CATS SHOULD BE GATHERED BY THEN.

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; Today at 11:29 AM.
Old Today, 11:26 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩

Salmonshade stepped up. She was trying ot help more I the clan. "I can help." @Honey_Dreamz
Old Today, 11:35 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Eveningpaw
Chimera and tortoiseshell with golden and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 6 Moons | + every 8th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Perfectionist
[11/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Eveningpaw padded up. They could use a hunting lesson or two!
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

---

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw also slowly padded up. He was a good hunter, and he knew it. Maybe he'll help other apprentices. Or even learn something himself. Anything to help pass the time, really.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 11:37 AM.
Old Today, 12:26 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

quillpaw pads over.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days